As I'm sure you will all have worked out by now I do have a soft spot for flowers, on my cards, on my stamp designs and also in my new Apartment I have vases of them lol So today at 8pm I will be launching the One Day Special with Creative Expressions making 3D paper fl;owners using papers and dies. I hope you can tune in if not tonight then Ill be back tomorrow ( sunday) at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm on Freeview 39, Sky 663 or online at www.hcohanda.com.
I thought therefore today I would show you a few of the demo pieces I have made for the shows. Some of these will be full demos however a great deal of the prep I have been doing is on making the flowers so expect lots of techniques and tips which you can use to make paper and fabric flowers!
Above are a couple of the roses made using the fabulous Paper Stack ( thats precept how easy is that?!?) from DCWV. I will also demo how to make the presentation box which just adds, IMHO, a touch of class to any paper flower gift. A great point with paper flowers is how useful they are to send to people in hospital as Real flowers are no longer allowed.
The second flower her which I feel looks like a peony, is made using the same basic pieces form the pack. Tomorrow I will be showing how you can make at least 4 different flowers form the paper rose section!
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's project is really pretty, looking forward to your tip's and techniques, I will be tuning in xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great project used to do these all the time when Sue first show us how looking forward to see the dies and your tips on how the die works.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning
John these flowers are stunning . Look forward to your demos. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMy goodness John these are stunning creations, and what wonderful gifts they make, especially when one can no longer take blooms in to hospitals, love them,Kate x😉
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWOW these flowers look fantastic, surprising what you can do with a few sheets of paper!!
Will set the sky+ on my phone once I have finished this post.
How talented you are John!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow these are stunning.
I love the boxes you might have to give us all measurements for the boxes.
Will be recording your shows. I'm babysitting our youngest Grandaughter until late today.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John, these flower look gorgeous. Recorder set so I don't miss any shows. Looking forward to your tips and techniques. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching tonight. Lovely flowers and stunning boxwes.
Anne M xxx
Good Morning
ReplyDeleteSomething lovely and different.I will be watching.
Jan x
You would pay a lot in
ReplyDeletea shop for this!
Gorgeous
Carol
What beautiful creations- will catch up with the shows online.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Oh wow John they are stunning the flowers are just so beautiful. I will be watching with interest as I am making all the flowers for our daughter's wedding and I need all the tips I can get. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow-amazing flowers, hard to believe they are paper. They look stunning.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers, I shall be recording (just in case I miss something when watching).
I have problems making these kind of flowers.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers. I'm looking forward to watching the shows.
B xx
What a fantastic demo to come back too. Fab so will be watching tonight. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your shows John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAll looks interesting.
Lydia
X
Cant wait for the shows, the flowers are lovely, you know me and flowers !!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so preety John I love flower too look forward to seeing your show tonight
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Morning John wow they are just so pretty, and love how youve created them. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, wow these looks gorgeous, I love flowers too but they can wither and die quickly so these are a fantastic way of sending flowers to a friend etc. I will be watching (tonight if I can - got company) but definitely tomorrow, I am intrigued as to how you do it. will you be giving the measurements for the box as well on air please.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, these flowers are beautiful, how lovely would they be for someone in hospital, where you cannot take real flowers anymore. A tutorial on the box would be great too. Take care, hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeleteHooray something interesting to watch at the weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove your shows John and your demos and techniques!!!
Sheila
Hi John, This is just my kind of thing. I made all the flowers for my youngest daughter's wedding, including all the bouquets. So I will be watching with interest for more tips. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteThese look beautiful, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, what a lovely way to start the day with a bunch of flowers. These are beautiful and am looking forward to seeing you make them.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, wow these flowers are so beautiful, looking forward to seeing them being made.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Really looking forward to seeing you make these lovely flowers. SueL x
ReplyDeletenice flowers John stunning ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, look forward to seeing your shows.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Stunning work John TV set up to record because tomorrow I'll be taking part in a charity Fun Run and tonight I'll be preparing the T-shirt backs to pin on the ones we get tomorrow for taking part Go Team Gary
ReplyDeleteAll looks very interesting John and will make ideal presents love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAll looks very interesting John and will make ideal presents love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAll looks very interesting John and will make ideal presents love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWow! These look great, smashing, super! Beautiful florals and the gift box is marvellous. Great point about flowers not being allowed in hospital. At least these beauties don't need watering either. Interested to see how you do the stems. Now need embossed acetate vase to pop them in lol!
Ang x
These are beautiful John. Will probably gphave to watch the shows on Catchup at my son's as internet here won't let me watch it. Really looking forward to see how you make them. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThese look very interesting . Will watch with interest! Thank you!
Love Myra
Well, well! This is certainly different. Will have to try and be back at the caravan in time to watch this as I can't get the late repeat and my wifi here is to slow to watch catch up!!
ReplyDeleteT
Wow fantastic flowers john x great idea to take to hospital would brighten up any dreary wards x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
These flowers are really fab. Will have to watch the shows on catch up, but I can't wait to see them.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Gorgeous !!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John - Have been watching you on Hochanda on and off all day but I haven't seen you make the box? It would be lovely if you can show us how to make that too. Thank you. Maureen
ReplyDelete