Happy Sunday,
I'm demoing again today all day at the Crafting at Ally Pally event I hope some of you caught the show form there yesterday. I thought you might like to see the second demo from yesterdays show in close up.
If you missed the show remember you can watch on catch up at www.hochanda.com.
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's card is gorgeous xx enjoyed the show, good luck with your 2nd day at ally pally xx
ReplyDeleteLove the card. I always think red, black and white are so striking. Hope you have another great day at Ally Pally.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very cleverly done. Yes I caught your live Hochanda show, you had Charlie intrigued (recorded show as well)
Enjoy your day today.
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, lovely card today, I am going to play catch up this morning and watch the shows from Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone is going to Ally Pally today you will have a fantastic time, I was in seventh heaven all day, had an amazing time, caught up with so many people, and you absolutely MUST visit John and see in close up all his amazing samples, wow they look even better in the flesh so to speak, John you were swamped all day with visitors and demoing but you always made time to speak to everyone and I was honoured to be one of them. Got some good bargains too and learnt some different techniques......wow wonderful day.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great show yesterday.
Take care have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card today.
Anne M xxx
Great show yesterday. I liked both of the cards you showed and it's good to see the techniques. I loved your jacket - you looked very smart! x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a very striking card today. Not managed to watch your shows yet but have them recorded so looking forward to see them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd x
Glad you had a good day yesterday and hope today is just as great a success. Love the vibrancy of this card. Look forward to watching the show - couldn't get Hochanda catch up to show it yesterday.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning card, love the effect of the double colour background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAmazing card, loved the demo of it. Have a great day demoing.
B xx
Wow what a show stopper John, just love this card.
ReplyDeleteJan
This is a gorgeous card, John. Caught some of the show yesterday - you looked very dapper!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very dramatic card.
Lydia
X
A stunning and vibrant card.
ReplyDeleteI was at AP yesterday what a great day. Xxx
Wow a stunning card John wonderful colours I love it
ReplyDeleteSaw the shows on tele brill !!!!!l so wish I could have got there to meet you and sue and Julia it's a long way for from Manchester for my husband to drive we are in our eighties but I've got tele so I can see you three thank goodness
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John, love todays card. Recorded yesterday's shows but not managed to watch them yet. Have a good day today all who are going to Ally Pally. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John, greT show from Ally Pally. I am pleased you have shown a close up of this card. It was hard to the detail on the TV s rene. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely card, saw you demo this and so glad you have given it a second viewing.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, a very striking and dramatic card with a brilliant colour combo, caught a bit of this demo, but hope to catch the full show later. Enjoy day 2. Bx
ReplyDeleteThis card really stands out!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good Morning John, a very striking card today I love black and red together and that background looks fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, love this card. And also loved watching you make it. Will have to watch again though as I didn't quite get how the red stuck to the black, didn't see you do any glueing.........
ReplyDeleteFab card!
Hugs, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the way that you have created the background and enjoyed your show, hope you and all those who are going have a great day.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John. I will have to watch the show on catch up as I was so worn out yesterday I was on my way home as you were doing it. I love this die and also the colour scheme that you have used.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Great card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great second day.
Donna Golby
Your cards from the show are both beautiful and I have them recorded to watch and watch again lol. I have all the dies except the Trellis but that has been on my wish list for a while so hopefully I will be able to copy these ideas in my future card making.
ReplyDeleteHelen
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI always like to see black, red and white, it's a great colour combination and this is another great card
June x
Hi John, wonderfully designed card, saw you making it yesterday, and it was a great show. Love the poppies and the colour theme, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card, have to go and watch on catch up how you made this card.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Lovely card John and enjoyed watching you make it. Hope you are having a good day today as well.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I loved this when I saw it on your show, it is gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John, Lovely card today. I just tried to watch the video on Hochanda, it actually loaded quite quickly where at times I've tried in the past but when someone was talking it was like stuttering the entire video, can you mention this to someone at Hochanda so we can watch here in Canada
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Hi John, Lovely card today. I just tried to watch the video on Hochanda, it actually loaded quite quickly where at times I've tried in the past but when someone was talking it was like stuttering the entire video, can you mention this to someone at Hochanda so we can watch here in Canada
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Love this card even down to having had the patience of sticking on all the pearls!
ReplyDeleteGreat show and I had a fab day at AP today It was lovely to be able to chat and thank you for your advice re gilding polish and Pixie Powders I thought I'd bought all I wanted until I saw your demo! Had to buy more polish and dies hee hee! Just sorry I didn't have time to come and say goodbye to both you and Wendy
Hi John. This card really stands out, so pleased I can go and watch my recording of you demoing it. My family gone home now so I have the whole night to catch up. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I enjoyed watching you demonstrate this one. I enjoyed Ally Pally today and meeting you and all the gang. I had a wonderful time and I spent loads of money. I hope you had a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLoved this card when I saw it on the show. Its the background that does it for me. Would be great for a fellas card.
Hope you're not dancing on tables at Daisy's do tonight lol!
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm rather late to put it mildly! We had the family here today and it's been a bit hectic! I watched yesterday's show on Catch up and saw this card and loved it then. It is very striking and the poppy looks real. Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Safe travel home!
Love Myra
love the stitched lattice die fab fab fab,Laura O
ReplyDelete