Happy Sunday,
A quick and simple card today made using my herb clear stamp set. I simply stamped the image using pigment ink and used a water brush to pull out the colour. I cut a window in a DL card shape and tied a tag around the base using twine.
Hi john.
ReplyDeleteThe card maybe simple, but it is so lovely too, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh yes I really like this one, sometimes it is good to have a 'simply simple' card.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a very classy card today love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love this card John .Simple but classy. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love it
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally elegant. Simple cards are sometimes the best!
Anne M xxx
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThis simplest simple card is lovely!!!
As they say less is more. Great!!!!
Love and crafty hugs.
Tina T xxxx
Very effective Jihn. I have the stamps.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSimple but very effective.Love it
Jan
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I do like that stamp a lot. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSimple but so effective, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely CAS card, very effective.
B xx
Beautiful card & love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimple but lovely.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John, simple looking card but very effective
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Simple but so striking x
ReplyDeleteHi John, a fabulous card, sometimes simple is the way to go, but it still remains elegant. Love the twine and embellishments. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteCAS and elegant. I love it.
Hugs, Rose
Love the card John love the stamp
ReplyDeleteThank you June Horrocks xxxxx
Good Morning John your card today is a simple design but with stunning effects, it would be just right for a quick card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love it.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethis is a very fab card.
Love the wonderful pot inside your aperture, and your wonderful design.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John (just). Love this card - less is more. The only problem I find when you make a really simple card like this one is that it has to be absolutely perfect and I have trouble with wonky lines etc.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Simplicity can often be far more effective than complexity. Simple yes! But still a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteT
Nice one John. Very unusual. Less is more sometimes!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI really like this card, an ideal 'male' card
June x
You may say simple John but so stylish love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John great card for our gardening friends,
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete