I hope you all saw the announcement post yesterday, if not then scroll down to see what I am talking about lol
Firstly I need to announce the winner of last weeks comment game, I asked Julia watts (who I am s]demoing with tomorrow so we are in the same hotel, not the same room lol) to pick the winner from the number i gave her, she selected number 37 which was Sam Smithard! Sam if you email me your address I will get your background stamp on its way to you as soon as I am home. Julia and I are in Preston today and tomorrow demoing at Cardcraft plus. Pop in and say hi to the 2 of us and have a demo and gossip lol!
Back tomorrow with another giveaway!
Enjoy...
Morning John, I so like todays card how can you bear to part with it, would love to win it as would everyone. I am also looking forward to seeing your demos etc. on Hochanda, I know you must be working your socks off trying to get everything ready but you will be fine, you are a true crafter. Enjoy today with Julia also.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Saturday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A very pretty card!!
ReplyDeleteSandy (tort)
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card and pretty colour, Thank you . Congratulations to Sam .
Have fun in Preston Take care Kitty.
Good morning John, this is right up my street!!! Love the colours, love the layout,
ReplyDeletelove everything!!! Safe journey!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Beautiful card John, love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm on virgin TV, I will have to try to remember to change over to the freeview on Thursday......it might make create and craft review their postage and prices!!!!!
Good morning John such a pretty card and a nice colour. Hochanda is not a name that trips off the tongue so I was wondering it's origins. Anyway enjoy your day in Preston. Safe travels. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteIt stands for 'Home Of Craft Hobbies AND Arts' (take all the capital letters)x
DeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and beautiful colours. Congratulations on being the first to appear on the new channel looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love the card and great news about the new channel, wish I could get to Preston today, but unfortunately I have to work, never mind I will be at your workshop in Fleetwood in September:) Safe journey, Linda.
ReplyDeleteLoe this card, beautiful colours. Can't wait for the new TV channel and another one starting on 14th September - crafting all the way!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
A lovely card again this morning the colours are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll this news of a new channel sounds very interesting and
EXCITING!!
Best wishes to you all
JosieBx
A lovely card again this morning the colours are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll this news of a new channel sounds very interesting and
EXCITING!!
Best wishes to you all
JosieBx
Morning John, Congratulations to Sam, you lucky, lucky, girlie.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, as usual.
Congratulations on being the first person on the new craft channel, I'm really looking forward to it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFirst Of All A Huge Thank You For The Kind Gift Of "The Background Stamp" I Will Send You My Address, Thank You Kitty For Your Congratulations Its So Kind Of You.
I Love Today's Card The Fabulous Colour Palette The Great Embossing Folder, It's A Wonderful Folder This One So Very Useful, I Love How You've Created Your Aperture And How You've Used Borders Either Side, I Love The Beautiful Stunning Flowers, Bow, And Fabulous Creative Pins.
Next I'm So Excited To Hear About "Creative Expression" Joining "The New Hochanda Television Craft Chanel" I So Hope We Get To See More Of You And Especially Julia Whom I've Not Seen For Quite Some Time, The Only Thing Is I So Hope The Presenters Let You Demo As That Is What We Wish To See To Check Out The Great Tips And Techniques "I Understand Products Need To Be Sold" But On Create And Craft It Gets Out Of Hand The Presenters Talk About Themselves Too Much And Disrupt The Demo Which Has Me Screaming At My Television Its Not Just Myself The Ladies That Go To The Same Craft Class As Myself All Feel The Same We Feel Another Demo Could Have Been Done If They Didn't Interrupt All The Time Sorry About That.
I'm So Looking Forward To The New Craft Channel And I'm Thrilled Your On The Very First Day!
Hugs From Sam x
Hi Patricia,
ReplyDeleteJust To Say A Quick Thanks For Your Congratulations On Winning John's Gift The Background Stamp Thank You So Very Much It's So Kind Of You And Kitty.
Hugs From Sam x
Congratulations to Sam! Love the colour and design of today's card. Sounds like you'll be making samples and thinking up new ideas 24/7 for the new channel. Have a great time in Preston with Julia. Debra x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today-really beautiful. I'm not going to be able to make it to Preston this weekend which is a real shame.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Sam-lucky lady.
Michele
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWow stunning card john, and I agree with the above not enough demo's on the
C & C show, everyone can see the products being shown and can go on line if
they wish to buy - it is getting out of hand - I noticed yesterday on the show they
were talking about their pets so much grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hugs
Carol x
Hi John,a beautiful card John. Love the colour. Looking forward to seeing you on the new channel. Conratulations Sam.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Great news about the new channel.
Well done to Sam.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card John. Am very excited about the new craft channel. Look forward to seeing CE demos on there. x Annie P
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, lilac is one of my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteRosemary x
What a pretty card. Have never been sure about this embossing folder but the way in which you have used it, is lovely.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have given yourself mega amounts of crafting!
Jan
Northampton
I love the embossing folder - a great card.
ReplyDeleteIt will be great to see more demos on the new channel - really looking forward to seeing more of the CE team.
Anne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a really lovely card, one of my favourite colours, The E.F, is now on my wish list. Looking forward to seeing you all on the new craft channel.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, really love this embossing folder, it's so useful!
It's so exciting a new craft channel!! And even better CE on it!
Lorna D
Hi John, Great news about the new craft channel. Do hope I'll be able to get it over here.
ReplyDeleteLove todays card and would be delighted to give it a new home.
Love Val x
So gorgeous, Pity I,m not in UK, I could have come to visit in Preston, very near to where I lived, xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Pam , i am sure you will enjoy your wonderful prize ......
ReplyDeleteWell John i think your never ending talent gets better and better , this card is just beautiful, gorgeous and has class, i so love this card.
Have a lovely weekend .
Elaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to Preston ok,and managed to get your essentials lol.
This card is beautiful I love the colours you have used.
I have been reading about the new craft channel,sounds exciting and am looking forward to seeing more of you all on TV.
Seems to be more information on Facebook about the new channel than their web page, and am a bit confused do we sign up twice, one link is to donate. Was strange. Might ask them the question on Facebook
Congratulations to today's winner.
Have a great day
Maggie
Beautiful card - good luck for Thursday x
ReplyDeleteFabulous colour on your card John and such a lovely design. I'm really looking forward to the launch of Hochanda and it's not long now! Pat x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Good luck for Thursday. Unfortunately I will be out but I will record your show. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHibJohn
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today. Would love to own this card. Congratulations on starting on the channel. I'm glad that the shows will be demo based. Not to long to wait. I expect I'll have to retune free view though.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI am a newbie here and love the card. Looking forward to Thursday, glad it is on Freeview.
Love
Roz.x
Hi John, such a beautiful card today for a giveaway, love the shade of lilac/purple, and the layout. Looking forward to the new channel, sounds like CE is going to be very busy along with quite a few others. Good luck for Thursday, I am sure it will go well. Well done Sam on winning the background stamp. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love lilac, really pretty.
Really pleased to hear about the new channel, and especially as it is more demo based.
Congrats to Sam on winning your stamp...enjoy it.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John, gorgeous card in a lovely colour. Congratulations to the winner !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend. Jane B.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. I wish you well with your new adventure on the new channel, sadly it looks like I am unable to view the channel as we don't have sky we have viewmax or something and the other two channels are not available so I shall miss all my favourite products as Clarity are going over there too. I hope all goes well for you and I wish you all the best.
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John. A lovely card today, I like the style.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Sam. Enjoy the background stamp.
Only 5 sleeps now : ) Take care x
Lovely card John especially the colour. I am hoping to get to Preston tomorrow . Karen x
ReplyDeleteHI john,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today, I love it.
Good luck for Thursday!
Love Nancy xx
Such a pretty card and a nice soft colour. Looking forward to seeing your demo's on the new channel. Kind regards Sandra Kent.
ReplyDeleteWow John, you are super busy! I'd be lost for ideas, good job you're not. I like todays card, it would be superb in teal or red or black and white.......
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!!
Looking forward to the new channel.
I received my Partridge Christmas stamps and I think they are lovely - trying to think of different ideas to use them - embossing in gold and silver they look amazing !
Well done.
Sheila
I cannot imagine having to come up with a ton of new ideas for card before Thursday. It takes me a long time to come up with an idea, try to make it, tweak it and then come up the final product. The fact that ou do all that for multiple cards daily blows my mind.
ReplyDeleteI love your cards and wish you the best.
Congratulations on another card well done.
Shirley
Love, love, love purple! Beautiful card. I wish I lived in UK to be able to visit and learn from your classes and demos.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. Gorgeous card today. Just love the colour and design. Great news about the new channel. Believe you will be able to get it online. Sure hope so as I live in Canada and want to see all the demos. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteHi today's card is gorgeous. Enjoy Preston. You know you are craft obsessed when you forget to take your smalls with you. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the new channel too Sadly I will miss the start I have my small craft club once a fortnight - typical I will have to record it and watch later C&C need the competition I hope prices will be too! So glad it's on tele and not have to watch on PC
ReplyDeleteToday's card is a dream I love everything about it
PS congrats Sam
ReplyDeleteStunning card in lavender and white!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card ! Can't wait until Thursday to see You on
the new crafting channel, how exciting!
Enjoy your demo's in Preston, look after Julia hihi
Congratulations SAM, you lucky lady !
Take care and Hugs ,Maria x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, very pleased to hear of the new channel, my reaction to which is on Sue's blog post on the subject, many of her regulars and all positive comments!
Have a great weekend,
T x
Look forward to seeing Creative Expressions on Hochanda, can't wait...congratulations, bet it is going to give the other channel something to think about. Love this card, it is so beautiful....love Ursula x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMagnificent card matey. Looks like a birthday cake (its been a long day lol!)
Hope you and Julia are behaving yourselves.
Ang x
A great card looking forward to the new channel xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, love the colours. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the CE team on the new tv channel. Hope you enjoy the demos in Preston, unfortunately unable to make it this time.
Thanks for all the inspiration,
Heather Treble
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, you've used by favourite colour so I was bound to love it anyway but I do love that die you have used in the centre. I look forward to seeing your Demo's on Hochanda, I will certainly remember to watch you as it will be my birthday that day - I look forward to your demos very much and am pleased that there is no a company to rival create and craft, especiallly as it will be more demo focused rather than all about the selling
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie
Hi John, beautiful card love the dies an the colours are great, I still wish my embossing folder came out as good as yours, I hope we get to see all your cards your making for the new craft channel, really looking forward to it. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say but beautiful and very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour you have used as it makes a pretty bright and cheery card.
Those dies you have used in the centre give it so much detail and it looks like so much hard work has gone into it. really love it.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFirst time I've left a comment on your blog.
What a stunning card. Love the colours.
Can't wait for Thursday. Exciting times. Thank goodness Thursday is one of my days off lol.
Good luck
Love
Karen in Telford
Hiya john,
ReplyDeleteI realise that I am a bit late to comment on this post but I have only came across your blog recently and didn't realise that I could comment on your fabulous creations. You show some really innovative designs with the fabulous Sues dies, and I need all the help I can get when it comes to inspiration and ideas:-)
I am super excited about your demos on Thursday, I do hope that you will be given plenty of opportunity to showcase your talents and that the products showcased will be varied....and affordable!
I trust you are enjoying your final day in Preston with Julia, I only wish I lived close enough to pop by but Stirling is a bit too far for a commute methinks!
Good luck with your preparations for Thursdayxxxx Laine1972
Hi John, I know I saw this card and said "wow" to myself but I can't believe I haven't commentated about it.......It's stunning! I love the colours, the embossing folder and the dies that make this gorgeous card. I love the finishing touch of the pearls too xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete