Its the last day of the stamp giveaway remember just leave a comment telling me which is your favourite of today's cards to be i the draw! I thought you might like ti see a couple of yesterdays show samples (and a demo piece) in more detail.
The first card is made using the Partridge in a pear tree stamp set, although it looks complex this is a simple card tout together. I stared by stamping the main partridge square in jet black archival ink onto a square of coconut white foundation card in one corner. Next I stamped three of the pears and one of the partridges (these come as separate elements in the stamp set) in jet black on rich red foundation card. Next I fussy cut these out and foam mounted them on the partridge and hanging in the pear tree.
The second card was done as a demo on the first show yesterday, if you want to catch up with it then you can HERE on the create and craft website (shows are available to watch on catch up for 7 days)
This was made using the brand new Christmas mica watercolour palette form Cosmic Shimmer. This sold out on the show however it will be back!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely fresh crisp look to your cards i love them all , just beautiful.
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the two brilliant shows yesterday. Today I like the first one and the second one, I am very indicisive. Take care Kitty.
Two beautiful cards John, managed to catch both your shows yesterday they were great and thanks for the "top tips" Regards, Linda.
ReplyDeleteLove the first one today, my favourite
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI watched you doing the wreath card yesterday, had to sit on my hands as I don't get paid til today so missed out on the mica paints.
Never mind I can order some from Julia or Wendy if they have them. Plus have already ordered some of your stamps, but now I want them all lol.
Now back to business another hard choice I love both of these cards but I think it as to be the first one as much as I love the wreath the Partridge in the pear tree is the one standing out the tiniest bit more for me.
Hope the rain isn't too bad where you are, have a great day.
Maggie in Solihull
xReally enjoyed the shows yesterday and bought much more than I intended (or should have). Love both these cards but I think the partridge has to be the favourite!
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest today!
Maggie B xx
Hi John, 2 really amazing cards, hard to pick a favourite, but it has to be the one with the wreath, as I loved the demo yesterday. Shows were great, those samples were just stunning. Great inspiration. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletewell done on 2 brilliant shows, your passion and knowledge about craft really shines through on TV and many Congrats on designing stamps that crafters would use in more ways than one. The background stamps are adorable as I love rubber stamps especially.
Favourite card is number 2 as my favourite demo was the paining with the lovely Christmas colours! hope you'll be back soon.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards, it's impossible to choose between them. Really enjoyed the shows and your demos and top tips were brilliant.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
The wreath is the one I prefer. Yesterday it convinced me to buy the stamps.
ReplyDeleteYour two shows were excellent with lots of tips and lovely cards. Of course the gilding of the lily was being pulled from the cup of chance and winning one you made. Huge thanks and I look forward to its arrival.
Bet Ang was thrilled to have her card from yesterday's blog shown.
Hope to see you on TV again soon.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John, two fabulous cards don't think I could choose and managed to watch your shows when I got home but I couldn't email that's the worst of being out all day
ReplyDeletebut they were great with plenty of top tips.
Nancyd xx
It's the first csrd for me today I love the "snow" effect I will catch up on your shows over the weekend xx
ReplyDeleteHi john,
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed the shows yesterday and made a note of the tips. My favourite card today is the wreath and holly one, you are so talented. Enjoy the weekend.
Hazel c uk
A bit easier today, I loved your first card as soon as I saw it. Great shows too yesterday. SueL x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteBack on the fence I'm afraid as its impossible to choose between these two superb cards. These stamps really are fab.
Pity they didn't show so many samples yesterday, especially some of the ones Julia did.
Try and have some chill time today.
Ang x
Two great cards but my favourite is the second one. Loved both your shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Congratulations on your successful shows yesterday! The first card is my favourite today. I love the little pears decoupaged in red on the tree. Debra x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, second one is my favourite!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't like birds in doors but that's just me!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Beautiful cards again John and so difficult to choose a favourite, but if I must, it has to be the first one. I recorded the shows yesterday, and managed to see the 1st one yesterday and will watch it again today along with the 2nd one.
ReplyDeleteCarol B x
Good morning John both of the cards are gorgeous. Again it is hard to choose between them but I think the first one would be my choice. Your shows were brilliant yesterday and I loved the demos you explain what you are doing so well. My e-mail was read out in the second show. I hope you get a bit of rest today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards and really hard to choose a favourite ...if pushed number 1 !!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday John , loved the stamps all of them and the background stamps too,
XxxRuth
1st one for me John, fab shows yesterday too, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I'm back after a long gap. Been away for a month as well and only got home last night so missed your shows. Love your new stamps and the samples are beautiful.
ReplyDeletelove Val x
Difficult today, I like both (yesterday in your shows, and today). But if pushed, perhaps the second one.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAgain both fabulous cards, but I definitely have a favourite and it's the simply stunning 'Partridge in a pear tree'. The design and colours on this one are amazing and it's one that I want to copy for my Christmas cards and I know that everyone that receives one will be delighted.
So thank you so much for this one!!! Love it to bits :-)
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry forgot to say shows were brilliant yesterday :-)
Lorna D
Love the first card best John. Great shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteLoving the Partridge in a pear tree..........can you plan your next appearance on C&C when I have day off, I never get to see your shows :-(
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting week it's been for you and for us too, lovely cards all week.
ReplyDeleteToday my favourite has to bee the second one, the wreath is so definitely Christmas !
Christine (Andypandy) x
Both cards are equally beautiful but the 2nd card will be my pick for the day. The demo on CnC was absolutely impressive. The stamp sets were fabulous so were the sample cards. Well done John!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat shows, Love both cards but I think I would choose the first one, love this set of stamps.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFirst Of All Can I Say How Much I Enjoyed Your Shows On Create And Craft You Explain Things So Throughly While Your Demoing, And I For One Really Appreciate That!!!
I Love Today's Cards Very Much But If I Had To Really Choose I'd Go For The Second As This Is A Great Card If You Have Quite A Number To Make!
Thanks For Sharing John
Take Care
Hugs From Sam x
Well done yesterday - two excellent shows. The second one is my favourite today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful cards and great shows John, really enjoyed watching you. I love that wreath card so different.
ReplyDeleteHi John, First up congrats on your two amazing shows ,full of tips and so artistically presented!You are a genius !
ReplyDeleteNow for today s cards ,difficult decision,but I go for the second one, saw you paint it with such ease,great.
Take care Jane B.
Morning John, Love it !! love it !! love it !! two beautiful cards, but the first one is my ultimate favourite, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good morning John enjoyed both shows yesterday and all the tips and techniques you introduced. Loved all the demonstrations and I think of the two today the wreath is my favourite. Enjoying a rest this weekend?!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteagain, lovely cards today - my favourite is the first one - the partridge stamp is so lovely.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the shows yesterday, you make everything look so easy.
love todays cards but the wreath is my favourite.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John
ReplyDeleteOnce again I love both cards. However, No 1 does it for me this time. I love how you've used the PVA to represent snow on the card. Haven't watched your shows yet, but will try and watch them sometime today as they've been recorded as usual.
Great shows John!
ReplyDeleteI love your new stamp designs, they are all fab!
Both of your cards are lovely but I'm more drawn to the first one (The Partridge one).
Happy Crafting!!! :) X X
Hello John, totally wonderful cards, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHI John, two fabulous cards to finish with, and a real problem, just don't know which one to choose as a favourite, sorry but I think they are both beautiful, so can't choose
ReplyDeleteJust watched the first show which I missed yesterday and so just wanted to say both shows were a real inspiration, you explain everything so well. Great Launch
Wendyxx
Hi John, thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's shows, many thanks. Although both today's cards are lovely I have to say the partridge wins......love it
ReplyDeleteJacqui x
Love your stamps and designs, John. The colours work so well also. Thank you for some wonderful inspiration - love the wreath with mica.
ReplyDeleteThanks again,
Sue Mac
Lovely cards John, the wreath with mica is particularly beautiful and is my favourite today. Loved your shows, I wish you were on more often! Pat x
ReplyDeleteLove the wreathe in particular John. Great shows yesterday x
ReplyDeletelove the partride and pear card, enjoyed your show.
ReplyDeleteLoving the wreath with Mica so classy, great TV yesterday
ReplyDeleteYour range is exquisite John and the end result is always stunning. I am so sorry I missed your shows - I will try to get them on C&C catch-up.
ReplyDeleteThis was really hard John as they are all so beautiful, but I just adore the second one as I can't stop singing a Partridge in a pear tree. Have a Good day. Hugs Rita xxx
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your shows yesterday. Today I like the first card best even though it is difficult to choose.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewell every day it gets harder to choose my fave.
So this time I will go with the 1st card, but I love them both.
Wonderful designs both of them, and wonderful stamps.
Thank you soooooooo! much for a chance to win a set, and sharing your superb creations.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Forgot to say Good Luck everyone.
ReplyDeleteAgain I love both cards today,just checked back and it has to be the first one for me.
ReplyDeleteGood luck everyone!!
xx
Thank you John for both beautiful cards. I think today that my favorite is the wreath card. I love floral pieces first and it was hard as I really liked the partridge one very much too. Thank you also for providing the link to watch the shows. I cannot wait until tonight after work to watch.
ReplyDeleteGood luck everyone on winning!
Shirley
Well today John it has to be the first one. very elegant and sophisticated. well done x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, as always. Both are gorgeous, but if I had to choose I would say that the wreath card is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteHello John, my favourite is the wreath one, or is it the Partridge one, oh how do you expect us to choose just one. Love them both.
ReplyDeleteHi John, love both cards but the first is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the link to craft and create catch up show! I am in the U.S. and I was able to watch you and Natasha on my phone (no computer). I have looked at your blog for a while ( found you from Mrs. Duck) and always wanted to see one of your demos. Your stamps are lovely, very well thought out.
ReplyDelete#1 today is my pick! I love the pearls for the added dimension and the gorgeous partridge stamp!
ReplyDeleteThese are both great cards, John. Loving all the pearls on the partridge card.
ReplyDeleteBut I really love the wreath card! Maybe just the simplicity of it. Maybe the textures. It is my favorite today!
Thank you for sharing all your great cards & new stamps with us! :)
John you out did yourself ! I love both the cards. They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAgain I will ask where can I get your stamps in the USA
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo GORGEOUS cards AGAIN! I love them both, but my favourite has to be the first one. I do love the images and think they are so unusual. Wow! What a week of cards this week. Best wishes, Anne O
WOW...the final cards are beautiful! I like both stamp sets, but today I am going with card #2. I like the idea of being able to layer up that wreath .Thank you so much for the contest. I like seeing your daily creations.
ReplyDeleteWell, John. You put me in a tough spot here. I sincerely love both of these cards, so I pinned them both. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765609393222/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765609393233/
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I loved the show yesterday, love watching your demos.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are gorgeous but I really love the first one although the second one is really not far behind it.
I think I am trying to get out of making a decision lol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the cards ! Have a soft spot do for the 2nd one, it means Christmas
when you see this on the doors in December.
Enjoyed your shows yesterday,very good.
hugs Maria x
Both are great but I like the wreath the best.
ReplyDeleteHi John, they are both really lovely cards today I the 1st one would have my vote today, the shows were great on c&c. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John good to see you on TV again shame the presenters had to spoil it, if I could of just watched you it would have been perfect, anyway the wreath gets my vote today.
ReplyDeleteHi John like the first one best. Ali
ReplyDeleteI love the Partridge & tree stamp that's my favourate. Recorded the shows will watch them back with the sound off so no interruptions..Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, oh you have done it again, amazing, love them all, I am itching to have a play with the new papers and stamps.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
---------- Forwarded message ----------
ReplyDeleteFrom: Hobbycraft
Date: 16 August 2015 at 07:35
Subject: FREE Sunday Snuggle!
To: clarke.carol13@virginmedia.com
Hi John
Yes you have done it again, love them all, your shows were fantastic, thank you for your expert tuition - I have already purchased the pad and I am trying out your designs but must get the stamps to compliment the papers
Hugs Carol x