Happy Sunday,
Today I am demoing at the Stoneleigh craft show for my Friend Wendy from Daisies jewels and crafts. I will be demoing between 11am and 2pm and will be doing some demonstrations with the fabulous new Colour Cloud Blending inks form Cosmic Shimmer. There will be some christmas die cutting and maybe a little stamping form my new ranges as well!
Ive usually stuck away form shading and colouring through masks as I struggle to get an even colour tone, thankfully the blending abilities of the Colour Clouds makes it easy!
I thought as a quick card I would show you this sample I made just using papyrus foundation card and the Creme Brûlée colour cloud ink!
If you are at the show pop along and say Hi, Julia and Phill will also be there on his Sentimentally yours stand so you may see the three of us together.



Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWell this is a different sort of card for you, it is lovely. Have lots of fun today. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, very nice card today. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Stoneleigh today with you all there, I expect it will be a laugh a minute.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Sunday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John, lovely card today!!! Have a fab time and a safe journey!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Really different card you've done for us today....love it
ReplyDeleteCarol
HI John,
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful card again.
Wonderful blending of that ink.
Such a wonderful colour card, and great design as usual.
Have a great Sunday.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
A lovely card John I like the colours have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a brilliant card I love the design. I hope you have a wonderful day today it sounds like it will be fun. I wish I could be there we are off to a family party to celebrate my parents 60th wedding anniversary. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the colour cloud ink so look forward to more samples. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, Love the card and what a beautiful colour ! Enjoy your day. Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John. I will pop by and see you as I haven't seen these inks. Love your card today. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card have a great day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card today just proves what you can do with the cosmic clouds inks.
No visitors today so I'm getting my cloud inks out and having a play later on. Can't make the show I'm afraid, have a great time.
Maggie
Love the card, John. Hope to see you later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northmapton)
Wow-fantastic card!! Love it,
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat looking card, can't wait to see more of these cloudy blending inks.
Lorna D
Hi John, a different style of card today loving it , and the tiny flowers on the spray of leaves are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day .
Elaine H X
Hello John, this card is so different and striking, love the geometric pattern and great colours. Have a great day at the show. Bx
ReplyDeleteI've not seen these Cloud inks so I am intrigued I love this mask - what's it called? It's a lovely card I like the colours and layout I bought some of the papyrus card when Sue had it on C&C I'm still at the stroking stage! This has inspired me to play Have a great day at Stoneleigh
ReplyDeleteCertainly different today John. Not sure I like the design of the mask, but the inks sound intresting.
ReplyDeleteHI John, not sure about this card, love the colours but not keen on the mask.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThink this could be a good card for the men in our life, great colours.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really different style of card but I love the geometric pattern and am intrigued by the inks, will you have them on your shows next week I wonder. Have a great day at Stoneleigh. Thanks,
Heather Treble
Good morning John, haven't seen these inks but I like what you have done with it. Hope you are having a good time, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLooks fab John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThere is so much on the market now from inks to paint, it all gets very confusing, just don't know what to buy. Unusual card today.
Lydia
X
A beautiful, masculine card, love the colour of the paint.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day crafting
Love & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love those colours. Must try that, especially useful for males.
Best wishes, Rose
I love the pattern on this one, perfect for male and female cards
ReplyDeletewith just a change in colour. Love it
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWell, these inks certainly are different, and I love the card that you've made it with it. I hope we get to see a demo soon of them.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteDidn't realise you used a mask with the inks. Do you remember which one you used please.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI now want to add to my mask collection! Lovely card, just the thing for a man card I need to make. The ink colour is lovely too.
Hugs, T x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis is a handsome card in the flesh and the Colour Clouds are excellent.
It was a lovely day at the show today and you were in your element. Great to see Anne from Northampton again too.
Hope your feet are up now.
Ang x
Hi John, great card for the men in our life's love the colours, I have just brought my 1st jar of this new ink the new frosty jade colour I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do with it yet. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John,
ReplyDeletehave a nice day demo.
hugs Maria x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete