Happy Friday,
I hope some of you managed to cath the opening of Hochanda! I know there were some teething problems but it seemed to get slicker as they day went on. Hopefully the show at 8pm (which I have just got home from as I am writing this on Thursday night) went well for you all and that the website will be running for tomorrows shows!
I will announce the winners of the giveaways (don't forget I did offer the same prize on Facebook) later in the week when I get some time!
Todays card is another of the demos I have planned which I promise I won't rush!!
This card is made using one of the stamps to die for and one colour (turquoise Pool) of the new Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud blending Ink. The colour cloud has been used for all the shading and colouring on this card which is why I love it so much
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card - love the turquoise colour. Recorded your stint yesterday and you did well. Obviously on launch day one would expect a few hiccups but I bet not having a website lost orders! Keep going, will certainly record your gigs and watch when I've the time - that flower looks different from the normal folded, must watch how you did that.
Best wishes, Rose
Morning John, better late than never a gorgeous card and your debut on honchanda
ReplyDeleteWas great your shows were good but poor Chloe her second show was not very good quality her first show with Lee was great but the second one was very grainy filming but it looks as if once the gremlins are ironed out it will be great.
Nancyd xx
Such a stunning card John....watched the show at 9 this morning....lovely demos, they don't give you much room to play with though!
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card. I love all the details. I know there were a few technical issues yesterday but it all seemed to go pretty well. I loved your demos you really got the chance to explain what you were doing. I will be watching again today I now have a television where I craft. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWell done John for yesterday. Unfortunately you didn't tape this morning. Fabulous card. X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteYesterday seemed to go okay. The sound seemed a bit hollow. But that might be because it was in somewhere new. I'm looking forward to recording today's show, as I'm busy today packing for our holidays. Today's card is lovely, especially the blending inks.
Morning John, oh I am so enjoying your demos on Hochanda, have learnt so many new things already, brilliant. I have a couple of questions regarding embossing but I will save them until I can get to Ally Pally (hopefully if I can find someone to take me).
ReplyDeleteYour on again in about 45 minutes so got to get my ironing done, first. Love this card and am waiting to see how you do it.
Enjoy Friday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved the show I finally managed to watch the taped one this morning.
This card is beautiful, not surprised you were late the amount of stuff you are doing lately.
I'm going to watch your next show live, best make a cup of tea first. Only problem is they haven't got the sound very good today, if I turn the channel over to another now I'll get blasted out of the room it will be so loud. Lol. Hopefully the glitches will be sorted soon.
Thanks
Maggie
Morning John, another amazing card, today the website for watching the shows is working YAY but there seems to be no way to order on line but I am sure they must be working on this, at least we get to see your fab demos now :-) Have a great weekend Julie
ReplyDeleteWatched the 9am show Very pleased you were aloud to demonstrate the different ways with the dies.This is what was missing on the other shows. Well done .Gloria (sidcup ) xx
ReplyDeleteWatched the 9am show Very pleased you were aloud to demonstrate the different ways with the dies.This is what was missing on the other shows. Well done .Gloria (sidcup ) xx
ReplyDeleteI hope your day goes well today. Very nice card and the colors are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Just watching you demonstrating this card. Love the blending inks. Will be looking for these at Ally Pally. Card looks lovely. Love the colour
ReplyDeleteI hope your day goes better today John. Very nice card today. The colors are very nice.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John , another lovely card today.These new Cloiud inks look interesting.
ReplyDeleteWendyxx
Hi John, lovely card today ,tried to see the shows yesterday and today it doesn't work well via the Internet,stops every few minutes,very annoying so switched it of all together.shall try again later on it must be Hochands as I can get C&C perfectly so it's not my Spanish connection Jane B.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, good luck with the shows
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Pretty card, John. The flowers are very different. I also tried to watch on the web from eastern US, but the constant buffering just didn't make it. I was disappointed that I didn't actually get to see it. I'm sure things will get better.
ReplyDeleteHi John sorry I issued you this morning as decided to come to mums as the weather was fine but I shall be watching later.The turquoise colour you have used is so pretty. Enjoy the weekend and see you Tuesday love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I watched the first three hours yesterday and then off and on during the day. It looks like it's going to be a good channel. Yes there are teething problems, but they can soon be sorted. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletefab card today, I love the colour and have a feeling these new inks are going to be popular. I have one in the frosty aqua but have not tried it yet.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching last nights show, you were brilliant but wish they would sort the sound out.
Loved todays show especially seeing this card made and I am now trying to get all my jobs done ready for the next one.
Hiya John,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on some truly informative, utterly fantastic demo-your appearances have been the highlight of the new channel so far. Thanks for the effort and preparation you have obviously put in beforehand. Great card, as always, just about to enjoy my first live hour today- got them all on tape. You are inspirational, keep up the good work!xxx
Crafty hugs, Laine1972xxxx
Gorgeous card, not seen shw yet, got it taped for weekend, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, i set the record button for the 12 0clock show and it failed ????? however i managed to watch and record you at the same time haha .
ReplyDeleteA lovely card again today loving the blue cloud effect.
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a great job. Brilliant demos, so nice to see them start to end! Being "first up" can't have beeb easy but you're an natural at this, you describe the process so well and share brilliant tips and advice. On top of designing... is there anything crafty you can't do?
Hugs, T x
Really enjoyed the demos yesterday and look forward to watching today's shows which I have recorded. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a truly stunning card, I watched the demo for this ( and recorded it). It was lovely to see you go through all of the techniques and I think the pace of the shows makes them more interesting and watchable.
Thanks for all the inspiration and great crafty tips.
Heather Treble
Hi John, I didn't manage to catch you yesterday but I watched you today. Wow, thank you" for a wonderful demonstration today on how to do this card. I have noticed this technique being done a lot just recently on different blogs/magazines. With your demo, for some reason, it has stayed in my brain so keep up the good work! lol! I remember seeing you at Ally Pally with Julia at the beginning of the year and you saying that, people don't believe you when you tell them that you all get on and swop ideas with each other. That to me was wonderful to hear x It's a beautiful card and a great technique which I hope to do for Christmas cards x "Thank you" and you're a natural x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card tod, enjoyed your show & have recorded all of today's to watch later.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, I'm late today but just wanted to say I really enjoyed your show yesterday, hiccups and all, lol. Bound to be a few teething problems, everything's so new! Today's card is stunning and will be watching today's shows later, I will have square eyes ! Thanks for all the great tips yesterday esp the one about using the tape on the dies. keep them coming. Linda.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John and although there are some teething problems I am sure things will get sorted at Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteI have been watching your shows when I can and I think they are lucky to have you.
You are very good at this , so clear and I am sure you helped the presenters by being so calm and relaxed.
Well done and many more shows to come I hope!
XxRuth
Hi John, A fabulous card, gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteYour shows have been brilliant.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Have seen some of the Hochanda shows and you were really brill, but you are an old pro at this television lark now. Great ideas keep em coming.xx
ReplyDeleteyou were great on the shows I saw today,clear and precise ,well done Laura O
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely jubbly! The turquoise pool is a fab colour and makes this card a stunner.
Mega congrats on reaching number five in the charts, not arf pop pickers!
Safe travels oooop north.
Ang x
Love the card, such a beautiful colour. Great shows John, you must be pleased to be able to take a bit more time over the demos. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely card. I really enjoyed the shows on Hochanda. It is lovely to see card demonstrations from start to finish. Well done.
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card that embossing background is great an love the colours, I seen the 1st show last night an I an hopefully going to get to watch today's that I pre recorded in a bit, I thought for the 1st live day it didn't go to bad. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I like the different take on your flower. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWonderful card John! Such a lovely colour. Love the stamp and your flower. Debra x
ReplyDelete