Happy Thursday,
I have just been scrolling through my photos albums as the card I made for today isn't dry enough to photo (I've been going a little mad with the papyrus card and wanted to show you another with it) therefore I have been checking for a card to post and found this one I made for Mrs Ducks birthday! I say mad for I made it for the POD shows earlier in the year and when Mrs D spotted it she said it was her birthday card and so It became!
I stared by stamping the glazed tile three times on Aqua card using true white embossing powder, I then cut each one out using the matching dies form the Kaefalonia die set form Sue Wilson to make this buckle card.
Morning John, a gorgeous card and love the Aqua colour Mrs Duck was very lucky hope you still have it Ang.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLucky Mrs Duck, a real beauty, take care Kitty.
Hello John, really gorgeous, bet Mrs D was over the moon when she got it. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! And I can see why Mrs Duck wanted this one!
Lorna D
Lovely card which I am sure Mrs Duck was delighted to receive.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, A lovely card ,wouldn't have had any problems with receiving a beautiful card like this on my Birthday! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card again john
ReplyDeleteI just bet Mrs D had a good quack quack when she opened her card , it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLoving the style, pearls and pins .
Take care
Elaine H X
Great card-I can see why Mrs Duck chose this for her birthday card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
stunning card I'd say she was delighted with .Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed I went quackers when I saw this and staked my claim lol! It still has pride of place in the living room 2 months on as it is a piece of art that matches my decor perfectly. It's a beauty!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and you've just given me an idea for a special card I need to make for Saturday.
Thanks again for the inspiration you keep giving me. I'd be stuck without your designs lol.
Maggie
A stunning card John, lucky, lucky, you Ang. I do love the Aqua card, such a refreshing colour, take care, Linda.
ReplyDeleteAng is a very lucky lady!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Mrs, Duck has good taste, I'd choose it for my birthday card, if I got a chance, I love buckle cards!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card in a gorgeous colour. Can understand Ang wanting it as hers.
Lydia
X
Good morning John not surprised Ang quacked at this, super colour love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely You lucky gal Mrs D! I am the very proud owner of two JL masterpieces - a giveaway card and a bag which I treasure
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and colours. Never tried doing a buckle card, must have a go as I think they always look good.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Good morning John, no wonder Mrs Duck went quackers it's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card in beautiful colours, must have a go at a buckle card as they look beautiful.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
No wonder she loved it ,it's gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, wow Mrs Duck's birthday is a stunner, I love it, oh yes.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Thursday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, what a lovely card, Mrs Duck is a very lucky lady to receive this card. Lovely colours
ReplyDeleteWendyxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA Truly Beautiful Card I've Tried A Buckle Card Once, I Must Admit That It Didn't Turn Out Quite As Beautiful As Yours The Rest Of The Teams I Can Totally Understand Why Ang Was Happy With This For Her Birthday
Hugs From Sam x
Lucky Mrs D - no wonder she fell in love with it. I do love buckle cards and this one is a stunner. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHibJohn
ReplyDeleteHow lucky was Mrs Duck receiving this card. I love the design and the colour you've used.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous buckle card ! Very lucky Mrs Duck to have a birthday at the time :-)
Take care and hugs Maria x
Gorgeous card today, I really like bucklecards but not had a chance to try one.
ReplyDeletemrs duck is very lucky to own one of your cards.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card today.
Love your fab design as I usually do.
Great colour choice, and very lucky Ang to own it.
She sure has been having her fair share of accidents lately.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John fab card love the buckle affect the the colours are great. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea John, it is a lovely card,...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card!
ReplyDelete