Happy Thursday,
Ive had to change todays post so Im afraid its a quickie Im writing at 6am this morning, sorry! More info tomorrow lol
I used the new star pray from sues second release of festive dies along side the classic and open petal poinsettia. The background is made using the poinsettia mini striplet.
enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card very elegant love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, another gorgeous card today
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
It maybe a quickie post, but the card is lovely. Think I need to put the spray stars on my to buy list.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, This is gorgeous, I love how you have used the striplet to create a background, very effective, and my favourite of favourites is the 'star spray', I absolutely adore this die.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteToday's Card Is Just Exquisite Rich And Opulent I Really Love The Colour Palette You've Decided To Use I Love Strong Bold Colours Your Card This Morning Is Stunning.
Thank You For Sharing
Hugs From Sam x
Hi John, some of your blog titles really make me giggle. Love your card for this quickie post, great colour combo, very unusual, but classy. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteA very striking card love the ribbon xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteNowt wrong with a quickie 😉
Thought this was black and gold at first but think it may be black and cream? Either way, its marvellous. Love it!
Have a great day.
Ang x
A beautifully elegant card! A gorgeous card design with those lovely poinsettia and star spray. Debra x
ReplyDeleteLove the star spray, gorgeous card John, xxx
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty this card turned out! I love the elegant look with those colors. Very classy looking. Thank you for taking the time to share your cards. There is a lot of inspiration going on between both you and Sue.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the design. The dies are beautiful. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteElegant card today, love it!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Elegant card today, love it!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good morning John, another stunner for us to feast on!!! Thankyou!!!
ReplyDeleteIf this is a quicky post bring it on : )
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Wow-gorgeous card. I love the new Star Spray die-might have to purchase it very soon!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love this one John, opulent with the colour pallet and the silky crushed ribbon and the star spray goes perfectly, beautiful effect.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you have used here, John. A gorgeous luxury card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the star spray die which looks like it's a must have. Love the colours, so elegant.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Good Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWell I am happy you chose this card it's wonderful not only that but I have most of these dies just need the stars so as I am having a do not disturb crafty day today I'm going to have a go at this card.
Thanks for the inspiration I will show you how it ends up later today on Facebook might look a lot different, well I think I should have said will look a lot different to yours but inspired by you.
Thanks.
Maggie
Lovely card John. Especially like the poinsettia striplet. I've borrowed this die from one of the craft club ladies and I'm busy cutting out lots in different colours before I give it back tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John, Wow what a gorgeous and elegant card today .It might be a quicky ,but a lovely one..! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous, love the striplet background.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Think Sue's star spray die is a must as it just adds that little something to cards to finish them off. Lovely card as always. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John really like this poinsettia striplet and you have made a particularly striking card today love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteFab card John, I love all of Sue's striplets and this one is so pretty. The star spray is beautiful and could be used all year round which makes it really economical and a must have! Pat x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteRosemary x
What a gorgeous card. I, too, like the use of this striplet to make the background. This star spray is one for the collection I think!
ReplyDeleteWow John how beautiful is this card, it has everything style ,class and va va voom! very good for a quickie .
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card today. I bought this Striplet die so might do a version of this card.
John. I've just seen the show that you did on C & C with Natasha. I must just say what a fabulous set of stamps and paper pad you've created. They all mix and match which is great. I also don't do paper pads as usually you get a few nice ones and quite a few that aren't . However, this pad is gorgeous, all the designs are great and you've added toppers as well, just in case we need cards in a hurry or to make batch cards. Also their double sided. All in all a fabulous collection.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletestunner of a card - I love it. You had me guessing for a minute as to the star pray, but this is such a versatile die, I shall use it all year round.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John this may be a quickie card to you but I think its beautiful. Have just ordered this die as I think it great, and I have the mini poinsettia so I think something similar will be appearing on my Christmas cards shortly
ReplyDeleteWendyx
John, this card today is another one of your great cards. All are so pretty and you make them all look so difficult but reading your posts, they seem so easy.
ReplyDeleteThank you again.
Shirley
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is lush
Maureen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love the rich colours.
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John, It may be a quickie but it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteNancy xx
Love the way you use colors that others would never think of for the Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHi John when I saw this the word "wow" came to mind. What a stunner, thankyou for sharing. Carol xx
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful offering That star spray is lovely I'd sort of decided that it was a set I could live without but not any more! That Striplet is lovely too and of course the Pointsiettas
ReplyDeleteLove this card, very elegant.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWOW Absolutely stunning card. The colours are fab.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Such an elegant card today. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteLove that star spray! Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteConsidering you did it in a hurry, it doesn't show it! Like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteConsidering you did it in a hurry, it doesn't show it! Like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteWOW that card is so Gorgeous and very elegant, love the bow too.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look like a quick card to me lol
Wow John a stunning card. So elegant. X
ReplyDeleteReally striking! Fabulous colour combo xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteMy initial thoughts were 'this is not a quickie', then I realised you were talking about the post! LOL! But seriously, this card is stunning. I love it. Anne O
Stunning card! Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a stunning card I really love the colours it's very classy. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty, love it
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA day late but I had to say how much I love this card!
Hugs, Tx
What an elegant card. I really need these dies. On my Birthday list! AliJ
ReplyDelete