Don't forget I am launching my Christmas ranges today on Create and Craft at 9am and 2pm! There are a couple of new products, such as the backgrounds and a new Christmas Watercolour palette. The Mica watercolours are fad and, based on the last time I took these on C&C, should go quickly especially as the colours are fab!
I am showing 2 new cards today, both designed to be demonstrations so you will have to use in to see these I'm afraid. I am, however still running the stamp draw so let me know which of today's cards you prefer to be in with a chance of winning a set and a background stamp.
This first offering is made with a selection of my papers from the 12 days of Christmas paper pack as well as some of the Foundation card I have on the show ( I have put together a card pack that matches the colours perfectly. I also used the sentimental bauble die from Sue Wilson's festive collection to make the 3D bauble shown. This can be used for the front of a card or project or made into a 3D bauble or decoration for your home at Christmas.
The sentiment is form the Holly Tree elements stamps set and is stamped and embossed using silver shine embossing powder onto Rich Red foundation card.
This second card is made using the new Christmas watercolour mica palettes. I used the beautiful green (again made to match the paper pack) to colour the tree. I used the stitched hearts background stamp to make the background by stamping the image with perfect medium. I then dusted over the top using Silver mica powder ( this comes in the silver set I have put together. I have arranged 4 sets of Cosmic Shimmer products to make your Christmas projects easy.
Tune in for the demos and to see the samples!
Enjoy...x
Morning John, two fabulous cards love them both but I think number two with your gorgeous stamp and the mica powder is my fave.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
What a choice! The bauble looks ingenious but I have to go with the tree as they are a favourite on a Christmas card. Looking forward to the shows and fingers crossed with an email card winner.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Two great cards John and I think the second one wins today...I can't resist a Christmas tree and this is a lovely one.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching the shows this afternoon when I get in...have fun!
XxxRuth
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteRecorder all set. Brilliant cards as usual, thank you. Take care Kitty.
Hello John, 2 super cards, great colour combos. Love the bauble. Hope the shows go well, will catch up on them later. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteMust say I love the concept of the first card!!
Will have to go and set the 'recorder - work gets in the way of crafting!!
Have fun.
Sheila
The Christmas free is my favourite one for today. The shows are all set up to be recorded xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBoth Cards Are Equally Beautiful I Love The One Where You've Created A Bauble, But I Must Admit Today I Really Love The Second Card It's Just So Stunning The Colour Is So Very Rich And I Just Love This Christmas Tree.
Thanks So Very Much For Sharing
Hugs From Sam x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNo splinters today but only just lol! The bauble just pips it for me today, much as I love the tree.
Will be watching to see you, of course and to see if some certain other samples, ahem, make it to air lol!
Break a leg.
Ang x
Wow! The bauble card is so clever but I love the tree the best probably because it's the stamps I've just bought. Have remembered to set your shows to record this time. Hope they both go well for you. Debra x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards again John, but my favourite is the tree....I love how it's made up from holly leaves. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteCarol B x
Two stunning cards, I think my favourite is the second card but it's a difficult decision today!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo more stunning cards, the bauble is divine and utterly brilliant!! (will be trying)
The tree is fabulous in every colour you've shown so far, it's such a great design and just pips the bauble this morning.
Looking forward to the shows today.
Lorna D
Good morning John, love today's offerings but the second one is right up
ReplyDeletestreet!!! Hope all goes well for the shows!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John a very difficult decision today, both cards are brilliant, and although I love everything about the baubal card I am going for the tree card as my favourite! Looking forward to the shows today, Linda.
ReplyDeleteIt's got to be the second card for me as well, John. It's gorgeous. Will have to watch the shows later - good luck.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, two beautiful cards today ,love them both but the bauble one is my favourite. Going to watch the shows today, good luck John.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteYou've done it again two beautiful cards to choose from, I am going for the bauble card today it just has that extra to it.
Good luck today, I have time too myself today so I shall be watching and taping your shows.
Maggie in Soluhull
As each day passes it is getting harder to choose....
ReplyDeleteLove the first one as it is 3d......love the second as the tree stamp is beautiful
Made my mind up.........the second one
Morning John
ReplyDeleteso glad to see you and Creative Expressions back on Create and Craft TV missed all of the team so much! fantastic, quality products and a super colour palette.
Good luck with the shows and think I prefer card number 1 today, it reminds me of honeycomb paper in a way.
Morning, looking forward to your shows. Love the bauble on the red card but I am drawn to the second card.........very classy
ReplyDeleteGood morning John another difficult choice the bauble would make a good tree decoration as well but the tree card I prefer. Will be watching this morning. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteI am intrigued by the 3D bauble in the first one but my favourite is number 2 I think it's because I prefer the colours to the first card
ReplyDeleteHi John. Both cards are lovely, but the second one is that bit classier I think. Sat here waiting for your first show!
ReplyDeleteMy fav card today is the tree, because my 2 sets of stams arrived this week!
ReplyDeleteFab cards John, recorder set, looking forward to seeing your demos. Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteJust watching you now John. Like the tip about the foam stamping pad and yes, a perfect wreath stamped! I like your first card for the dimension and 'cos it's red, but I think your second one would be easier if it had to be posted. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWill have to watch on catch up later. Love the Christmas tree card.
Lydia
X
Hello John, just been watching your show and loving your demos. Your new stamps are fabulous and had to indulge. Loved Ang's samples too, she is such talented lady as you are such a talented guy.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful and the work done with the new watercolours are fantastic.
Kate(one of the Scottish Posse) x
Hi John both your cards are fabulous. If I had to choose between them today it would be the first one I enjoyed the demo for this one. Your show was amazing so many top tips and fantastic products. I am looking forward to your next show. Have fun. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, two beautiful cards. It is very hard to choose which one, but I really like the bauble.
ReplyDeleteIt's the second one for me again John. I love the colour combination x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely, so difficult to choose a favourite but the tree just edges it, but only just. Great show this morning, only managed to catch the last half hour so will watch the rest later. Looking forward to the afternoon show, all the best.
Heather Treble
Hi John, have recorded the shows so I can watch later, love the bauble card, intrigued as to how it's made.
ReplyDeleteChristine (Andypandy) x
Wow john! Sorry can't choose today as I love them both. Just fab. Have fun today. Can't wait to watch x
ReplyDeleteHi John, I wish I could see your shows. We don't have them here in the States but I sure wish we did. I love the Christmas Tree design today. It is the more traditional which I tend to lean towards. The red Bauble one is great but when I have to choose, it is the Tree. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John, just love the second card today. A little more traditional for me. Have a wonderful day and good luck with the shows. Will be watching them.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteOnce again I just love your cards but my favourite
today has to be nr 2 I love x-mas trees and can't wait
to play with Sue's but they had some problems rg a order
so I will have to wait a bit longer. Looked at your show this
morning. looking good John :-) see you at 2pm
Have a great day, Maria x
Gorgeous, great show this morning, cant get next one as at Specsavers in Torrevieja, but taping it. Talk soon, xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo difficult to chose today, think I will have to sit on the fence for this one and hope I don't get any splinters!! xx
ReplyDeleteP.S. missed the first show but of to watch the second.
I love the first . It would be more work but is the best by far. Also am waiting for your answer as to where we can buy in the state. Please e-mail me lynnmorr7@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. Today I'm going with the first card with the Noel. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards, both of them. Love the bauble!
Will have to watch back your show later today, looking forward to it.
Best wishes, Rose
I absolutely love both of these cards today but I must say the second one is my favourite today.
ReplyDeleteI so adore the detail on the tree stamp it is just absolutely gorgeous.
Hi John, I'm just watching you at the moment, you are having a great show.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your two cards today, I think number two just 'pip's at the post' it is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Very tough decision today, John. Both are beautiful cards with lovely designs! My final choice is based totally on the fact that 1card is 3-D, so that is my fav for today. The red one!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see your show on C&C, but I don't think I can get it over here. Sigh.
HI John love these cards especially the second one.. Missed your first show this morning due to circumstances beyond my control, but managed to see your 2:00pm show which was great, some really beautiful cards on display and your demonstrations were as usual fantastic and very informative. Stamps and papers fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWendyxx
HibJohn
ReplyDeleteWell as usual I love both cards. However, just for a change number 1 is my favourite today. I love how you've made the 3d baubles. Will be watching your shows later as I've had to record them.
Hello John
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and really enjoying it!
I really, really, really love...................the tree card.
I am recording your show today, so will enjoy watching you demonstrate later.
Best wishes
Barbara W
Both cards great but my favourite is the second one
ReplyDeleteHI John,
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooooo! 2 superb cards yet again.
Love them both, and finding it very hard yet again to choose my fave.
I think it going to be the first lovely red one with that excellent bauble.
Didn't get chance to watch the shows because I have family staying with me, but I have recorded them so not to miss them, and will watch when they are gone home at the weekend.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Two fabulous cards John, both are really stunning. I'm a sucker for Christmas trees so my favourite today is the second one. Recorded your show and I'm looking forward to watching them. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI love both of these cards, but as I have a weakness for the traditional Christmas tree, it has to be the second one for me! I have so enjoyed seeing a double dose of Christmas cards this week. Best wishes, Anne O
Both cards look great. I pinned my favorite!https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765609382265/
ReplyDeleteHi John both fab, favourite has to be number 1. Love the bauble shape. Ali
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful! I am partial to trees though, so I have to go with the elegant #2!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother two fab cards, enjoyed your shows and was amazed how simple the bauble was to make, so that has to be my favourite.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Both are beautiful. I think I like the Christmas tree....
ReplyDeleteHi John both cards are fantastic but being practical the second would be easier to post.
ReplyDeleteHi John, playing catch up as I have been away for a few days visiting my family. I then come back and see your amazing creations on the blog, wow, am loving the new stamps and papers, they are on my must have list. Would love to know how you did the 3d bauble please.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Hi John. Two great cards. The first one is my favourite, I love these type of decorations and will be making some Christmas cards this year in this style. I also love the 2nd card, great for posting : ) Thanks for the great shows on Thursday. Take care xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are stunning but the Christmas tree die is beautiful.
Thank you for the great shows - you are so helpful when demonstrating
giving us great tuition.
hugs
Carol x