I have the following announcement to make on behalf on Creative Expressions and the rest of my friends in the demo team!
Guess who’s been invited to join
the new TV shopping channel Hochanda, dedicated to crafts, hobbies and arts for
their launch on the Thursday 27 August, 2015? Yes, you’ve guessed it – Creative
Expressions have and they can’t wait to be part of this exciting new channel.
Creative Expressions’ talented team of
demonstrators will all be appearing on the new channel, so all look out for Sue
Wilson, Phill Martin, John Lockwood and Julia Watts.
Popular paper crafter John Lockwood will be kicking off
proceedings with a ‘One Day Special’ showcasing two of Creative Expressions’
best-selling brands - Craft Dies designed by Sue Wilson
and Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud. This beautiful collection of dies haven’t
been demoed on TV before, so make sure you tune in to see John work his magic
with these and the fabulous Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Blending Inks.
Keep up with the latest news - check out Hochanda’s
facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Hochanda
for the latest updates as you don’t want to miss this exciting launch and make
sure to ‘Like them’ too!
This means that I will be guesting on the First Hochanda One Day Special with fabulous Sue Wilson die range and the first TV outing of the colour cloud blending inks. The special launches at 7pm on Thursday the 27th August (next Thursday) and there will be 5 shows on on Friday 28th august. I will be beavering away for the next few days to make as many Demos as I can and will post one of the demo projects on Monday to give you all a taste of what we have in store.
It would be great if you could pop over to Facebook and like the Hochanda page - there's a link on my Facebook at the same time as this goes live!
As always, Enjoy...

Fantastic news! looking forward to this so much!
ReplyDeleteExciting times ahead John, all your hard work is paying off, looking forward to you and the team and the new collection of dies and the launch .
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
So exciting John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHope that doesn't mean the workshop I booked at Keep on Crafting next Thursday afternoon is cancelled.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteexciting news John. Hope we see more demos on this new channel than we did on you know where.
I agree with Pat I hope we see more demos dies thi mean you and the rest of the CE team won't be on C&C anymore?
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful you have all made my day, the launch is also mt birthday which is an added bonus. Brilliant congratulations , hugs june smith
ReplyDeleteFabulous news, will be watching. Linda.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis is good news. Hope you will be allowed to make your demo's without too many interuptions from presenters. I have always enjoyed the demo's Creative Expessions team have done and have bought many dies etc because you and your team have explained what and how to use products. Good Luck in this new venture. Kind regards Sandra Kent.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWell slap my thigh and call me Betsy!
There's some news and a half! Will be interesting to see how their format compares to C & C (and the presenters).
Strange name though. Still sounds like something rude in Spanish to me hahaha!
Break a leg.
Ang x
Oooops, sorry, fab card. Classic John!
ReplyDeleteAng x
Great news. Can't wait to see you all on the channel. Hope you get more demo time than you did on C&C. Karen x
ReplyDeleteExciting news John. Hope I will be able to view that channel.
ReplyDeleteFab news, will look forward to it. Great card too by the way.AliJ
ReplyDeleteLove the card and look forward to the new venture. I am sure your demos will be great as ever.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh wow, so exciting, can't wait!!
Beautiful cards today.
Lorna D
Hi John, what brilliant news!!! Can't wait : ) Good luck!!! You don't really need it
ReplyDeleteyou will be great!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Oh wow brilliant news, can't wait to see all the demos from you all.
ReplyDeleteI guess there will no housework done or any thing else on thursday and friday lol.
Wow! That's terrific and what an honor. Congratulations and best wishes.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Can't wait hope you an the rest of the team will be on there loads xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant news
ReplyDeleteReally great news John!! Congratulations! I do hope I can see it here in Spain? I am not on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteYou are now going to be a busy bee?lol.
Take care Jane B.
Hi John. What fantastic news. We will love seeing you and the other great CE crafter's on our screens,hopefully being able to demo without interruptions and greedy p and p charges. I also hope we get to see all of your samples that you will have been so busy making. Take care x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is fantastic news. It is so cool that you are kicking off proceedings. I have lots of questions but they will have to wait. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful, elegant card today.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the new show, I look forward to deeing you demo and your lovely creations. Hoping this new channel will not be so expensive as C&C and will feature more doing and less buying, Kate x
Awesome card and awesome news! xxx
ReplyDelete