Happy Christmas Friday,
Well can you believe its Friday already?!? I have been making sample snap demos for my Create and Craft show next Thursday and its been a bit of a Christmas red, green white and gold fest! so today I thought I would show you a card form last weeks demo in the same colours to whet your appetites!
I stated by cutting the outline die in the snowflake deboss die in apiece of coconut white foundation card. Next I embossed the piece with the snowflake lattice embossing folder and added a cosmic pearl PVA dot on each of the snowflakes. I then cut and embossed the second and third die from the same set and added pewter gilding wax to highlight the stunning debased snowflake design.
Next I die cut the centre die from the set in coconut white and foam mounted all the layers together with from tape adding a final layer of the rich red at the back.
to make the deer family I added a sheet of A4 soluble sided adhesive to a sheet of coconut white card and then die cut the three deer in set. I slipped off the protective sheet and covered them completely in white ice. White ice is another of the glitter jewel range and is a solid white with a little interference added so that you see different colours as it catches the light.
I foam mounted these over the top around the aperture and added some pearl sprays to balance the design. I used the star, from the same set as the pearl swirls, to the centre of the die cut and finished the card with a step and layers of the red and white.
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Snowflake deboss
Deer family
CE A4 snowflake lattice embossing folder
coconut white and rich red foundation card
double sided adhesive sheets
white ice glitter jewels
pearl star sprays in white
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another beautiful card, looking forward to Thursday. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, another winner here, love this one especially the effect with the glitter jewels, they are a must for any craft kit.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, love this card, so festive, the deer family dies are perfect. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another gorgeous Christmas card we won't run out of ideas this year it is fabulous all the inspiration we are getting from yourself and Sue and Julia.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card John with sweet little deer,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Gorgeous card, very classy.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card! The deer look so lovely with the white ice coating. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today, another must have die set for me, I need to get the embossing folder too.
Hope you have a great day today
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
I simply adore this embossing folder, it's so delicate.
Lorna D
Good morning John, like the red shade you have chosen with the white. I'm sure the deer really twinkle in real life, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Stunning card ,love the deer family in the ice.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend and take care Jane B.
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteStunning card Would look gorgeous with a blue or grey background too
ReplyDeleteLovely, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love your card and the colour. Bought some of the red from Julia last week. Realised I missed your card yesterday, very nice. Looking forward to seeing what you do Thursday. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A lovely card, I'm loving the sparkly deers, I will be trying this technique with mine.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good morning John, lovely just lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the sparkly deer and the colours.
Thanks,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, as was Mrs Duck's yesterday. I suppose I'll have to start on my Xmas cards very soon, but for now it's GARDEN !!
Best wishes, Rose
John, I do look forward to visiting your blog each day because I just know I will love that day's offering. Today you have shown us an absolute stunner, I love everything about this card, the pva dots on the embossed background make such a difference. Pat x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love it all.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful Christmas card today.
Great colour choice, and wonderful designing as usual.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMust be expensive . . . . . . . very deer! Boom boom!
Very sparkley and cute. That embossing folder is a must in a Christmas kit.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. Look forward to seeing you on C & C on Thursday. I'm away to set the recorder as usual.
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, love the deer family.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely Card John xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Looking forward to your show next Thursday.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. I don't normally go for deer, but I really like .these. Have a good weekend. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John, lovely card the deer look fantastic covered in the White ice, I have a pot but have never used it so far.Take Care xxx
ReplyDeleteOh yea looking forward to next weeks show on c&c x
Gorgeous card, love the red and the sparkle. Looking forward to your show next week. Linda.
ReplyDeletegreat card ,look forward to next week shows ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteAmazing card....love the colour combo...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteHi John. I knw it's late but I had to say how much I love this card, the red/white colours and the gorgeous deer, the EF,......everything : ) Take care x
ReplyDelete