JulianWatts and I are demoing at inspirations in Preston again today I'm showcasing the new festive dies form sue Wilson whilst Julia is having a spellbinders Christmas. It was so nice to meet so many of you yesterday I had a fab time as I know Julia did!
Today's card was made for a magazine that wanted some examples of the fabulous weaving dies from sue Wilson. I took this photo just before it ws sent off however I only got it back last week! I thought this would be a perfect card to give away as it has been on the blog and published! Lol
Again as yesterday this card is up for grabs just leave a comment toady I will pick a winner for yesterday and today on Monday ! First sneak peak for the shows tomorrow
Enjoy...

Wow John, I love the weaving you did on this card, I will have to have a go. It looks complicated and the result is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John the weaving on your card looks so intricate lovely design love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card - I love the weaving.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you have fun take care Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card, different type of weaving from the conventional one and it looks so effective.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Sunday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Fabulous weaved card! I'd love to win this card. Glad you had a great time yesterday, I bet you'll have another good day today too. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is one die I have not tried, must give it a go
ReplyDeleteJoyce
Hi John Lovely card. I like the different weaving, very effective. Have a great day. AliJ
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous card not used my weaving dies for a while must give this one a go.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Magic with the weaving dies! Love this card! Thank you
ReplyDeleteMaggie B
My lovely friend gave me this die a couple of weeks ago but I haven't had chance to okay with it yet, so I must have a go. I love the 2 colours.
ReplyDeleteCarol B
The weaving looks so intricate John, lovely card and fantastic colour.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
So glad your enjoying your time in Lancashire John. A stunning card, the weaving is beautiful, with your special twist! Anyone would just love to own this card. Have another great day, Linda.
ReplyDeleteWOW-stunning card. Love everything about it & would love to win it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
The weaving dies are so versatile - I think I might need to invest. A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John#
ReplyDeleteLove the card, shows of the weaving dies to perfection.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a lovely card ,nice colour too.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today, I really must get the weaving dies. They do make a difference to some cards.
Looking forward to to the sneak peek tomorrow.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi john,
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed Preston.
Your card is beautiful and a new way to use the dies, must try this one sometime.
Please may I go in the draw.
Thank you and enjoy the day.
Hazel c uk
Great use of the weaving dies John, and I love the colour too. You are working hard these days, be careful or you will meet yourself coming back!
ReplyDeleteHi John, love this card, the colourway is one of my favourites. I will get the weaving dies eventually but need to prioritise my wish list. Have a great day with the demos. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card and it has been published that is impressive. I hope you enjoy your day today it sounds like fun. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteStunning! You do bring the weaving dies to life. Don't include me in in the draw as I'm lucky enough to have a couple of your cards.
Hope you and Julia didn't stumble out of the nightclub too late (or early for that matter) lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
A great card John I hope you both have a fab day xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today John.....
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, beautiful card I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good day yesterday!!!
Hope you have a good one today!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you had a great day Yesterday,
Love your card and such a lovely color used ,and the weaving is superb but it does look so complicated ,
is it difficult to do ?
Have another good day
Elaine H X
Hi John. I bought Sue's weaving dies on launch as I love the woven effect. So why haven't I used them? Why am I so scared of them? What a whimp!! SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat A Truly Beautiful, Stunning Card, First Of All Please Don't Put My Name In The Draw As I Was Lucky To Win Last Weeks Background Stamp And I Don't Wish To Be Greedy!!!!
I Really Love The Fabulous Colour Palette You've Chosen For Your Awesome Card And The Stunning Flower I Haven't Got These Dies But Must Get Them But I'm Buying Christmas Right Now, I Go To A Small Craft Class In The Town Where I Live And We Tried The Weaving Technique, Some Time Ago But We Had To Cut Strips By Using Paper Cutter Still Took Quite A While In Two Different Colour-ways I Kept Having To Check To See If It Was Correct I Had To Change Many Times, In The End I Took It Home Feeling Pleased With Myself Until I Sat And Looked At It And Yes You Guessed There Was A Mistake So That's Where I Put My Sentiment Lol!
As "The Lovely Ang" Says You Bring The Weaving Dies To Life Thanks For Sharing John.
Have Another Great Day
Hugs From Sam x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card and looks too intricate for me. Would love to see it up close!
Enjoy your Sunday with Julia.
Sheila
A stunning card John. Love the weaving dies and the colours you've chosen.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love the weaving dies and the colours are lovely. I love blue and cream or blue and white it looks so fresh. Have a good day with Julia and thanks so much for all the inspiration,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYou always make these weaving dies stunning, and I really must get them, but they dropped down my list a bit with the launch of all the beautiful Christmas dies.
Lorna D
I love the different effects the weaving dies produce Enjoy today
ReplyDeleteHello, A lovely fresh looking card today love the colours,
ReplyDeletehope you and Julia have a lovely day today with your
crafting friends.
Best wishes
JosieBx
HibJohn
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner today using the weaving dies. Love they, but they went downwards on my list when Sue bought out her Christmas Dies and you your stamps and paper pad. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get to see this stunning card close up.
Love the weaving dies, beautiful card John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John. This card is stunning, I am loving the colour combo and seeing how you have used the weaving dies in a slightly different way to the standard weaving
ReplyDeleteI hope your demos go well with Julia today
Julie
Hi John, was unsurere whether to add these dies to my collection but after seeing this beautiful card they are going on the list. Regards Carol xx
ReplyDeleteHi John! Love your card.! You always do wonderful things with Sues Weaving Dies. I've got to give them a try. Thx for sharing your talent with us!
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteLove this weaving technique I have the die and must do another with it. This card is stunning and I hope you have had a good weekend demonstrating
Hugs
Carol x
Hi John love the choice of colours.Can't wait for the new channel.Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John another beautiful card, don't have the weaving dies but they are on the wish list, but afraid the Christmas Dies took priority.
ReplyDeleteLove both today and yesterdays cards but I think Yesterdays just shades it for me as it is one of my favourite colours
Wendyx
Hiya John,
ReplyDeleteI am a newbie to your blog and what a truly splendid card for my maiden visit! The weaving dies are top of my wish list but like Wendy the Christmas dies have taken priority. I love the colour combination and the style of weaving that you have chosen. I look forward to your appearances on Hochanda in the near future, your demos with mixed media are inspirationalxxxx Laine1972
Hi John, great card today. It is clean and simple but so effective. Love the way you always find a different way to use the weaving dies. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI love this weaving die, another take on it here, thanks John, beautiful card....luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I like how you did the weaving on this card. Will have to try it.
ReplyDeleteDiane
This is so detailed looking and I am hoping it's easier that it looks. I'll have to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteHope today went well for you and that your cold is gone.
Shirley
A lovely card John. Hope you and Julia have had a good weekend in Preston.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, A lovely card, I love the weaving dies, and love all the different combinations you come up with.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good time at Preston.
I'm looking forward to your sneaky peeks.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card today, like the blue and white, love the way you have woven them together.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Beautiful! Really like the weaving dies and am going to put them on my "need" list. Hoping for some great "die" presents for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLovely card again John,
ReplyDeleteWill be watching, hopefully on Thursday.
Love Nancy xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love these colours together. Great design with the weaving dies. A really super card.
Hugs, T x
Quite a masculine look to your card card today John and the colour is lovely. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a beautiful card in a lovely colour combo. I love the background thank's to Sue's woven dies can be used to make so many different patterns. I hope you had a good day again today. Are you looking forward to Thursday or are you still too busy sorting out demos and samples? Take care x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card and interesting dies which I have not seen. Wouldn't it be great to hold this card for more inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteas usual a very superb card.
great colours too.
Wonderful that it was published.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI am relatively new to your blog. This gorgeous card is lovely especially that basket weave background. Just love your cards. They have certainly got me inspired to creating with the new CE dies I've brought recently.
Best wishes
Tina from West Ozzie
Hi John, another beautiful card I love the weaving dies am the colour is great. Take care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, like Melody I love the weaving dies. And love the colour combo.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Rose