Sorry for the late post for dome reason this didn't pop up as scheduled (knowing me I probably scheduled it for next year lol)
This is the final day of the stamps launch preview, there are a couple more items coming to match but I will show them when they are ready!
Today's set is the pointer elements a set drawn for, and inspired by, Julia's Watts. Jules said to me one day that she would love a bold poinsettia set that she could do stamped backgrounds with as well as the main elements top colour and play with.

I took up the challenge and this set is then dedicated to Julia (lets hope she gives us some fabulous samples with them! lol)
This set is designed, as with all my elements set, with a main piece as well as all the individual pieces to make backgrounds or to pattern build. On this set I have added something new the spray of poinsettias on the right of the set has been designed for you to build your own poinsettia wreath. I have shown this in the card below. I have, of course, added some sentiments however I have added different sentiments so that if your taste covers the whole range then there are no repeats!
As per, with the reveal, each card will have it's day with description etc.
Just a quick note re the emails I have had about Julia's online shop and EU delivery. Julia has opened an online shop now and no longer operates or has all the stock on Amazon. For Julia's online shop click HERE.
Enjoy...x
2 works of art...stunning.....love all your stamps.....need them all
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning cards today, I love your stamps.
Maggie
HI John, another fabulous set of stamps, you must be so proud of them, I was trying to decide which was my favourite but keep changing my mind, at the moment it is the Holly Tree, but that could change as the day progresses,
ReplyDeleteWendyxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteParticularly love the swag on this one so love the second card. The first has a great unfussy traditional look.
Have a great Sunday.
Ang x
Hi John, loving the new stamps, like both cards, but I think my favourite is the monochrome one. I have ordered from Julia's website and the service was excellent, would highly recommend it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Sunday, stay safe, healthy and happy. hugs June Smith xxx
Both cards are stunning, but my favourite has to be the first one as it looks so clean and crisp.
ReplyDeleteAll the stamps are superb, well done to you as all yourhard work has paid off.
These are going to be so popular.
Dawn x
Hi John, two gorgeous cards and more fabulous stamps I too still think the tree is my favourite. I also have ordered from Julia and she is very speedy with her orders
ReplyDeleteAn excellent service.
Nancyd xx
Hi John, two beautiful cards ,gorgeous stamps and very versatile. Like them both but the monochrome is my favourite.Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John, the monochrome is so different for a poinsettia looks great love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, xx
ReplyDeleteLove all your stamps I live in Colorado USA are we going to be able to buy in the states. What size are your cards having hard time going from ccm to inches
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely set of stamps Particularly like the contemporary feel of the wreath
ReplyDeleteFabulous set John, I love poinsettias. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards - second one is my favourite.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally elegant cards, love poinsettias and the stamp set looks great.
Thanks
Heather Treble
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI Nearly Missed Your Post I Checked In As Normal And You Weren't There!!
And I Just Forgot About Checking Back Until Now, And I'm So Very Pleased I Did Your Stamps That Your Sharing With Us Today Are Just Fabulous I Can't Believe How Many You Actually Get On One Sheet And Then You've Shared Two Very Exquisite Cards With Us I Don't Have A Favourite, As They Are Both Very Beautiful.
Thanks For Sharing John
Take Great Care
Hugs From Sam x
Another great set, with versatility too! Ordered two sets from Julia's new online shop, and I'm delighted she is sending to Ireland now.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteOne of the, if not THE best poinsettia stamp I have seen, well done. I shall be ordring it asap. I am darn fussy with my stamps so you've done well ;-)
The card is simply stunning. Will pin for future reference (when I have the stamps in other words!)
Hugs,
T x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps, they look gorgeous.
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelove the cards made from your new stamps.
Hope to see more
Maria x
lovely card ,great stamps ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, Two stunning samples, I love these two cards, so different but equally as beautiful. Your new range of stamps are amazing, a little twist from the norm and although I have not done much stamping apart from sentiments these have made me decide to have a go. The only problem is which set? With regard to Julia's online shop, her service is excellent.
ReplyDeleteThe poinsettias are lovely. Deciding which set to go for. Julia's service is excellent with friendly emails if there is a query.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, 2 lovely cards today but the black an white one is stunning, your new stamps all look fantastic. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, I missed this post yesterday : ( Unfortunately I didn't check
ReplyDeleteback!!! Wow both samples are fabulous!!!
Hope you had a good one : )!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx