Yeh I have a picture. So pleased you got one back as it would have been such a shame to miss this one. It's absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed watchingbthe demo's with the alcohol inks. Although not sure hubby would trust me to put a lighter to it. Lol
Hi John, this is a lovely card. I have problems with Sue's and Julias sites too to pin or see their cards, not sure what happened. I go to their blog follow to be able to pin the cards. Hope your get sorted soon. Take care Maria x
Let's hope they all return as I have been admiring your work...inspired by my friend [and yours] Wendy, love this one John, stunning colours...hugs.xx{aNNie}
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you can get your pictures back, love this card. Looking forward to the shows on Hochanda this weekend.
Thanks
Heather
Yeh I have a picture.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you got one back as it would have been such a shame to miss this one.
It's absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed watchingbthe demo's with the alcohol inks. Although not sure hubby would trust me to put a lighter to it. Lol
I hope you manage to get the rest back too.
Oh Dear John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame! I've got three pictures but that's it ! The three I have are lovely! I hope you find the guilty gremlins!
Love Myra
Hi John, this is a lovely card. I have problems with Sue's and Julias sites too to pin or see their cards, not sure what happened. I go to their blog follow to be able to pin the cards. Hope your get sorted soon. Take care
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Can now see you picture...... wondered what was going on
ReplyDeleteI was looking at yours earlier posts and your photos had vanished,seeing this one fine. Hope you can sort out the problem, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI was looking at yours earlier posts and your photos had vanished,seeing this one fine. Hope you can sort out the problem, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is absolutely amazing I love the colours and the design is wonderful
ReplyDeleteDebs xx
John this alcohol ink card is amazing!!! Did you light this one on fire as well????
ReplyDeleteLet's hope they all return as I have been admiring your work...inspired by my friend [and yours] Wendy, love this one John, stunning colours...hugs.xx{aNNie}
ReplyDeleteHi John yes I was trying to remember the demos from your show to go with your words yesterday as I had no pictures so trust the gremlins have gone.
ReplyDeleteThis happens t me when I delete from my files on google. Gorgeous card though, xx
ReplyDeleteHi your cards are gorgeous. I hope you get your photo problem sorted. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete