I thought I should share some of the die cut demos and samples form todays shows as I went a little mad own ASlochol inks yesterday Ive just had so much fun with them lol
This first card simply uses the quilted blocks striplet and the Alexandra frame and tag.
backgrounds and intense colours!
Join me today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm too see how these and many others are made!
Enjoy...
Morning John, beautiful cards today, I haven't watched last nights show yet still have it to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA brilliant show last night, great cards too Thank you.
Recorder set for today.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John great show last night and looking forward to seeing you do these wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteI love the designs of both of them.
Have a great day and I'll be watching.
Debs xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen the show yet but love today's cards. Might even have to buy some inks!
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, have not seen the show yet, but will catch up with that and watch todays. Love the 2 samples. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards again using striplet dies. I have never used alcohol inks !!
Like previous comments not watched the show but recorder is set , so will watch the all as a block session.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat great night it was you were having so much fun (that's what crafting is all about.) Thanks for sharing. Love your sample cards.
Jan
Just a quick look at the blog this morning then off to watch last nights show (recorded of course as all todays will be). Yesterday I used the centre from the Ornate Octagon to make my first striplet background like this and was thrilled with the results. I did as you had shown us and really "faffed" until I was sure each section fit into the previous one correctly and oh what a relief when the last piece fit right lol. Oh and recorder is already set for next weekend wow 24 hours of solid Create and Craft.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day everyone.
Helen xx
Great show last night, missed 7pm show, didn't know you were on then. Hopefully taped it on the repeat shows. Loved all the cards.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
What a great show last night and glad you got my message! Lovely to see Ang's cards too. You made Super cards with wonderful techniques. Hope you enjoy today's shows as much - I'm recording to watch later as I'm with my granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous. I am looking forward to seeing your shows. I really enjoyed the take over Hochanda video it was such fun. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, looking forward to watching your shows tonight.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Amazing cards John, unfortunately I'll have to watch your shows later, but certainly something to look forward too.
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards and great shows! Looking forward to watching today's delights!
June x
Hi John, lovely cards. Unfortunately missed your show last night, but will watch on catch up today, along with the others. Oh dear, that doesn't sound like I will have much time for housework, what a shame!!!! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, two great samples. Looking forward to the rest of your shows today.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, 2 stunning examples using the striplets, which I love using, so versatile as your samples show.
ReplyDeleteWill be watching later.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you.
Love these wonderful cards and the designs.
The alchol backgrounds looks super too.
I love the wonderful dies used on these super designs.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. Great cards and great shows yesterday. Looking forward now to days. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, looking forward to watching your shows. The takeover weekend video is fun.
B xx
Good morning John striplets are always winners. Will watch last nights shows later but will be there at 9 this morning love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John. Loved the video.!!! Xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMissed the alcohol bits as didn't realise you were on at 7 as well.
Love these two cards as they showcase the Striplets beautifully.
Have I mentioned that I like Striplets? Lol!
Looking forward to the shows.
Ang x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLoved the shows and all the demos, fascinating the ink and fire technique.
You might have to show more us in a workshop.
Off to Daisys with my Sister this morning first card class this year feels like ages since our last class.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Missed quite a bit of the first hour's show yesterday as I had visitors so didn't see your post on FB. I wish Hochanda wouldn't make last minute changes. Anyway, will find in on Rewind. I like these cards, the red one especially.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards TV set up to record as I'll be at work
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night John loved the striplets the cards were lovely will be watching later
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, managed to watch most of the show last night.
Lydia
X
Beautiful cards John.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John two beautiful cards and it really gives those striplets a brilliant showcase, I love the alcohol ink effects to, I love that we are using things we bought so many years ago and that havent had a outing for such along time. hugs Shirleyxxx I really enjoyed your show to.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards john x enjoyed your show last night although missed your early hour ! Will catch up between other shows today x looking forward to the takeover really funny ad xxx
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Gorgeous John, love the LOVE YOU; xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love them both, the colours in the second one are stunning.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Blown away I was by your first show and the second one is no different. Just fantastic, and seeing I'm like you (have got the old colours which always tend to go muddy with me), will have to get the new cols as well..............
Not sure whether I'll be brave enough to light the alcohol ink but one day...............
Hugs, Rose
Absolutely love the background on the second card, John. I am going to have buy some of these bright colours to liven up what I already have!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card John and enjoying the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely cards John. Enjoyed both shows last night and the ones today. Looking forward to the 4 and 7pm shows later. Have lots of the older alcohol inks. Perhaps will have to get some brighter ones.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely cards today. Not only have you used some of my favourite dies but I also love the backgrounds as they are so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely cards John, especially the gorgeous red one.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI'd like to say thanks to you and Littlelamb, Brenda, who not only reminded me of the Shows but advised me to watch an hour earlier! Trouble was, my IPad just wouldn't play ball last night! I'm still on catch up! Today's card is lovely! I will keep trying!
Love Myra