Today's card is another sample from last weekends shows on hochanda this card was demoed in the configurations shows on the Sunday so take a look on rewind at www.hochanda.com if you would like to see how it was made.
The brilliant thing I love about this card is the mixture of the Diamond Frost against the backdrop of the pixie powdered paper the interference in the diamond frost just makes the paper shine.
The dies used are the Cepheus Gemini die along with Hannah form the frames and tags collection.
The flowers are simply the requisite poppies cut in pixie powdered velum ( I used Teal Wash, Pewter and Aqua Lagoon) which are scrunched up to look carnation like. I finished the flower with a sprinkling of the Diamond Frost adhered with cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.
Enjoy...
Morning John another great card I love the colours I have the pixie powers
ReplyDeleteBut I've never used them I should really get them out.
The design of this card is stunning
Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
Love the card today John. Still haven't managed to try out my pixie powders but one of these days ...maybe in March! New granddaughter due next week and then a sunny holiday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe card today really sparkles.Love it.
Jan
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, colours so pretty and I actually gave in and bought these pixie powders, so will be playing with them shortly.
Love those Hochanda takeover shows. More of them please!!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all.
Tina T xxxx
Beautiful! I love the Diamond Frost. I just tried using it for the first time yesterday and it adds such a gorgeous sparkle. I used the Sparkle Star.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is is gorgeous card. I love it. I must get some more pixie powders I like using them a lot. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteJust love anything with pixie powders. A lovely card in gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, a lovely card today, love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card, must get some diamond frost.
B xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the colour, love the design, love the dies ....... conclusion, love the card. Do like to see a sentiment though.
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning, i love it.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John. I love the colours of this card and with the addition of some sparkle it really comes to life. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John, love this beautiful card and the the flower is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
I must try the pixie powders on vellum. What a beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I didi see you demo this one.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John, love the colours you have used
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, I still haven't got any pixie powders, but must get my hands on some soon.
Chris xx
Lovely card in a nice colour palette.Joycex
ReplyDeleteLove this one John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteWell I think Christine has written all I need to say lol great card, and like her I still haven't got those elusive pixie powders.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day everyone
Hugs
Helen
Stunning card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, this card is awesome and the colours just blew me away. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John the colours and the dies are fab love the flowers
ReplyDeleteThank you June horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John This card is gorgeous I love the colours you've used those pixie powders are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLove it John. The pixied background and flower are stunning. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card, I have t got the diamond frost yet. On the list. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John a gorgeous card I love the whole design and so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John love the colour choices on your card very pretty love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLovely array of blues. SueL x
ReplyDeleteStunning card in my favourite colours
ReplyDeleteLove the colours of the pixie powders and the card is fab.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove the shades of blue of this very pretty card
June x
Lovely card. I love how you made the flowers, so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi John great card love the colour combination and Pixie Powders are always great on backgrounds. Love the vellum flowers will have too try them
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteit's a beautiful card, was so pleased that you demoed this. Vellum flowers are always divine, in whatever shape or form (well, I think so).
Hugs, Rose
Awesome design. I enjoyed your shows on the take over.
ReplyDeleteHi John,Lovely card again today,I haven't braved pixie powders yet as I just don't do messy type crafting,think I will have to take the plunge sometime although it really does freak me out.Love the card though Take care love Barbara Dxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Love the card John. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Like the colours
ReplyDeleteT
John i really can't say how much i love and adore this card.
ReplyDeleteDefinately one of my favourites, just love the colors from the pixie powders. off to watch the show now because i just have to see how you did this and what colours you used.