Happy Tuesday,
I thought I would hare this card today as I love Monochrome and this is a perfect example of what can be achieved using just the Gemini dies.
I stared with a piece of black card which I cut the Perseus die into the bottom and top using one of the outline dies from the set. Next I added a longer strip of black cut with one of the detail and one of the edge dies form the Cepheus triple Gemini die. I backed this with a larger strip of white cut with just one of the outline dies to match.
I then added a wider piece of black cut with the other detail and cutting edge from the Cepheus set.
The central panel was made using the same set with the sentiment panel being cut with just the matching outline die its amazing how many different looks can be achieved with just one off the triple Gemini dies.
Enjoy...
John you are so clever. I would never have thought to use the Gemini dies this way. I love the card. I'll have to try this one when I get chance.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. Hope you managed to relax yesterday.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hello John, I love monochromatic cards and this one is perfect. Great way to use a combination of dies. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery stylish card, it's great.
Jan
Morning John, super duper card, love it, and the Gemini die, how versatile, you really are a wonderful person to bring us such beautiful and stunning creations.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stunning card, love the monochrome theme.
Chris xx
Amazing card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John this is a gorgeous monochrome card I love the design and how you have used the dies. I hope you had some time to relax yesterday. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. What an amazing canard, love black and white. Hope you had some time to relax yesterday! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John wow this is one beautiful card I love the dies you have used
ReplyDeleteAnd the design is wonderful I love the colours you have used
Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
Lovely card, very striking.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John and crafters all
ReplyDeleteLovely card today!!! Just love monochromatic and the sentiment - at this time couldn't mean more to me.
Hope you have recovered from your takeover weekend! Still got a few to catch up on.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Beautiful car John. I, too, like monochrome. I think it's very classy. Xx
ReplyDeleteVery striking card John, I too like monochrome.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
John, I love monochrome cards as they look so classy.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Nice bit of monochrome. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, very classy monochromatic look.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning.
Have a great day
Maggie
Gorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeleteThat sentiment is so true, John! Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Just stunning John love it the Gemini die is beautiful xxxxx thank you June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA little too fussy for me at the sides but otherwise a fab design showcasing the dies superbly.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove monochrome cards and yours is a dramatic show piece!
June x
Good morning John Wow what a stunning card such a clever use of the Gemini dies!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John. I would have to agree that you can make some amazing cards using just one die set. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and brilliant design. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs, Rose
love the black and black ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John great monochrome card, but a bit to busy for me, but a great way to highlight the dies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card john x the black and white is so elegant x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
A very classy card.
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon John, I really love that card its very striking. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteA stunner of a card. Enjoyed your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and really showcases how versatile the Gemini dies are Can you do a new take on the Lyra one please
ReplyDeleteSaw this card already @ hochanda and thought: WOW! Great work!
ReplyDeleteJohn this is gorgeous, i never seem to do monochrome cards but yours always look so fab and stunning.
ReplyDeleteAnd i do love that sentiment you have used, so true.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card and the sentiment you've used.
Lovely card and sentiment John. I have a similar sentiment on a bracelet given to me by a friend. I treasure it. Thank you for sharing this card and for your ideas.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, the way you have used the dies is brilliant.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather