I'm back on Hochanda tomorrow night with the One Day Special featuring Dies by Sue Wilson and some amazing new colours of Alcohol Inks from Ranger.
I thought today I would blog this card which reminds me gof the men only range of wallpaper form the late eighties!
This is made just using the Couture Creations Roman set of dies which has 2 Fluer de Lys dies ( 2 different sizes)
I used the stitched flags across the centre and the positive die cuts to decorate.
Morning John, a fantastic card I wouldn't mind this card although it would ideal
ReplyDeletefor the guys.
Nancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wow card, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John what a wonderful card and the design is wonderful
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Debs xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSaw this card on your show it would be great for a man's card.
Jan
Very smart! Black and white is so classy.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteLovely men's card today, the white gloss card really gives a great effect.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
B xx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the monochrome design it is very stylish. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a great idea for those difficult men in our lives. It looks really stunning in the gloss card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good Morning John beautiful card this morning and such a brilliant use of using the waste paper. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card today I can see lots of occasions it can be used for.
Looking forward to seeing your demos.
Maggie
Stunning card John great male card too love it xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you xxxxxxxx June horrocks xxxxxx
Great card-could be used for many occasions. Looking forward to watching your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Brilliant card john x looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John, oh yes what a great card today, yes nice 'man' colours but can easily be turned into a female card using a different colour, brilliant idea, will have to investigate the dies further.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove your card today, very classy.
Lydia
X
Great idea, John, but I am struggling with the gloss card. May be because I've never used it although I do have some in my stash somewhere! Must have a go with it.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteVerrrry classy look to this one which has been enhanced by the gloss card.
Great for the guys or the gals.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Good morning John interesting card but I have a real dislike of card with pieces cut out. I'd cut them out and stick them on top of the gloss card. Can't all like the same things!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card. I do love gloss card but alwYs seem to get a lot of finger marks on mine that show up. Any suggestions? Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, a really classy card, love the white gloss card, and cutting the dies out of it to show the black. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great card, very regal and a great card for our male friends.
ReplyDeleteWendyc
Good morning John, great card and one that would be useful for the men.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely John, hope you have some new techniques !!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, perfect for gentlemen.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card Especially great as a male card Can you mentio on blog how you'd like to be told of suggested "old" die sets to use for Fridays / on the blog or by email please
ReplyDeleteWow this is great John, very elegant. Must try get these dies, they would match the fleur de lys tencil I have beautifully.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, and one that men surely would like.
Hugs, Rose
Love the simplicity of this black and white card John. I got the tag dies for Christmas so might have a go at something similar later today. Though I think the Fluer de Lys dies may have to wait a while as I still want the rest of the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean sets, and after watching Julie this week I am hankering after those weaving dies.
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to all
Helen
Perfect card as usual John and great for men.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Rather like the simplicity of this card. Certainly like the black and white.
ReplyDeleteT
A sharp looking card today. Looking forward to your shows coming up on Hochanda this week.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is very classy and would be suitable for male or female! Looking forward to your Shows! Hochanda could have been created for me - Crrative Expressions Team and products on stream!!! To be fair they have added other lines which I love too. Always learn a lot from Leonie too.
Thank you John,
Love Myra
Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda! The card is very simple and sometimes that is just what you want and need!!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card again John, i love how you have used the dies and the peirced flags, all makes one stunning card.
ReplyDeleteStunning card John and not just for the male population lol. x
ReplyDeleteStunning card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card for a man's card, very elegant.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather