Good morning John, Beautiful card, love the colourway. Yes configuration dies are so versatile. Thank you for sharing. Love and crafty hugs to all Tina T xxxxx
Hi John, love this card, and I have the dies so can have a go. Loving all the pictures from Frankfurt, just seen Leoni's, so lovely. Wish I was there. Have a great day. Love Rosemarie X
Love this little die but I always feel it needs a peacock head at the front lol. Its not in my collection yet but on my "want list". Lovely card too this morning.
Hi John, such a wonderful card and the colours are so very lovely. Wonderful dies used to make this gorgeous design as usual. Happy Sunday to you. Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
That's lovely John. Just goes to show the versatility of configuration dies. Hope the show is going well.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
have fun and take care Kitty.
Fantastic card. Love it. Hope you aren't too busy at the show.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John wow what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful
ReplyDeleteI love the dies you have used
Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
Great card John, have a good day
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
I love those ornamental accents. I made a "fan" card using them recently. So pretty aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.Hope your enjoying yourself in Frankfurt.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John, a gorgeous card and I love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John. Nice card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colourway.
Yes configuration dies are so versatile.
Thank you for sharing.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and I love how you've made the fan.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card and beautiful colours, hope you are enjoying yourself.
Chris xx
Lovely, xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Hope you're having fun in Frankfurt.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good Morning John that is so beautiful I love the flowers and the shaded look. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the card John
ReplyDeleteHave s good day
Love June horrocks xxxxxxx
Hi John, a beautiful card, love the colour of the background and fan die cuts. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, hope you are enjoying Frankfurt, have heard lots of people are, and I saw your facebook posts too.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card, saw you making this, amazing.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card, John. Hope all is going well at the show.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, love this card, and I have the dies so can have a go. Loving all the pictures from Frankfurt, just seen Leoni's, so lovely. Wish I was there. Have a great day. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card. Bet you're having a great time over there. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove this little die but I always feel it needs a peacock head at the front lol. Its not in my collection yet but on my "want list". Lovely card too this morning.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, hope the trade show is going well?
Lydia
X
Lovely card, John. Hope you're having fun in Frankfurt.....
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John like the way you have created the fan. Hope you are having a good time love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john x lovely colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a wonderful card and the colours are so very lovely.
Wonderful dies used to make this gorgeous design as usual.
Happy Sunday to you.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Beautiful card john <3 <3 xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this. Hope you are enjoying Franfurt, but you were missed at Newbury yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card with gorgeous colours I have this die on my very long wishlist!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John love the colour combination. This die iOS on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, beautiful card, love the background colors but no details on how it was made.
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot normally a man of few words lol!
Lovely card, great dies and background.
Ang x
Beautiful card again today John, I am guessing you
ReplyDeleteare very busy today lol
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't comment yesterday but I really loved the card. Today's is lovely also.
Thank you,
Love Myra
Love the background, card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
CraftyJacq
XX