Another sample from this weeks shows with Couture Creations today and something lighter than yesterday and in pink!
I stared by cutting the wedding rose die three times in coconut white foundation card I shaded through the die with basil leaf colour cloud blending ink then coloured the rose using scarlet woman colour cloud. I adde d a little more of the green and grouped the three together with a satin bow too make a bouquet.
I cut the scallop edge die four times using 2 placed together and adhered to velum for the backing of the
roses. I shaded the reveres on this with more of the scarlet woman colour cloud and added this over a panel of embossed card. I used the remaining 2 die cuts as closures over the edges of the card.
A few layers of raspberry and coconut white foundation card and a couple of 8mm white pearls and finished.
Again a little different for me but I like the effect.
Enjoy...
Love the laciness of this card and the pink looks great!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, absolutely beautiful loving this die I think a must have.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John Thank you a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeletePretty card today
Jan
Another lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card, and a very versatile die.
Chris xx
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
This die looks very useful. A pretty card Jihn.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
This is such a pretty card. I loved it when you showed the sample on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. I love the way you have coloured the rose die cuts. So effective. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. This card caught my eye in your Hochanda shows, and the die is very versatile.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today, ideal for all different occasions.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Maggie
Hi John, very pretty, can't go wrong with roses and lace! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John and so pretty in pink.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry, this one is just too fussy for my taste, good job we all like different things.
Lydia
X
Morning John, Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely card John very preety the colours are brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June xxxx
Hi John, a very lovely card, pretty colours and great dies. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a very different coloured card for you. Funnily enough, I called in at Phill's shop yesterday and he had a card on display which looked exactly these colours and it really stood out. Would never have put these colours together, but I will now. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteThis is a totally different colour combo for you, it is so pretty and a very pretty design
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletevery pretty card, the colours are working well together. It's just enough pink for me.
Hugs, Rose
Gosh John this is different for you but lovely, I think you should do different more often if this is what you can make. Lovely and delicate.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Morning John wow what is such a beautiful card I love the door effect and your choice of colour is absolutely stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another very pretty card, I am sure I have that rose die so I will have a play, add this to my list of cards to make.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Very pretty John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Happy New Year to you John, beautifully designed and coloured card today, lovely dies, and loved your shows, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card that rose is so pretty. Enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI like this card!
ReplyDeleteThis is truly a very exquisite card John! Love how you have colored the roses, they look very authentic!
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
What a beautiful ornate card
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card but is it ok to say that I preferred yesterday's card! ?
Thank you,
Love Myra
What a beautiful card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGunilla in Sweden
What a really pretty card today John. Love the dies that you have used and especially love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, a really elegant look.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
John this is another stunning card, i so love this one and yesterdays.
ReplyDeleteI am definately going to have to get the die and try and make these.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteCertainly different for you as its quite girlie and fussy but a pretty card nontheless.
Ang x
This is a beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete