I hope some of you caught the launch of the one Day Special on Hochanda last night Im back today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7. Heres a couple more of the samples from the show using the Sew Jo bundle Ive loved working with the papers and dies and made here a sewing book and scrapbook page ( or very large card!)
enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful page or card, I managed to watch your show last night and it was great as always, a bit different from your normal shows the paper pads look fabulous and I have dies similar to these from years ago as my daughter was into sewing then and they are very useful, have recorder set for today's shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat scrapbook page but looks a bit big for a card. Going to watch your show on catch up in a few minutes. Still working on hubby to change our provider so I can watch and record the shows on tv.
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hoping to catch your shows today John, great scrapbook page .
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Your samples are lovely John. Looking forward to today's offerings.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. So enjoyed the show last night. The dress form set is soon cute.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLoved your show (I have just watched it as I couldn't watch it last night)
Love the demos and the beautiful card & box with the sewing papers.
I'm in the middle of finishing off the quilt I started a few months ago, hoping to finish it this week (fingers crossed)
Will be watching your shows today hopefully when they are on or shall have to watch on catch up.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John, loved the show (just watched the repeat show this morning) Beautiful samples and those paper pads look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely scrapbook page.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to watching the recording of your show, your demos are always great.
B xx
Just watching the show now, John. I love the sewing collection.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, great card today, I am not into scrapbooking but can understand why lots of people are and the inspiration you have given is there for all of us.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDid manage to catch some of the show on the repeat. Only you could do a scrap book page of your bed lol!
And yes, you can't beat a good foliage die lol!.
Will fetch coffee now, ready for this morning's show.
Ang x
Good morning John, yes Ang is right, who would have thought of doing a page on a bedroom. Have to say though that your friend June(?) is a very talented lady. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the creations, I've just tuned in to watch your morning show, so must dash.
Chris xx
Loved the show last night John the papers are greatloved the card box and tag
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Tele's on! Loving what you're showing/doing Loving the sewing ideas Nice bed too lol!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John all of your makes are amazing. Those papers are gorgeous. Good luck with the shows. I hope it all goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John these projects today are just fabulous and I know that if my mum had seen them she would have been thrilled, especially the folder one, just image how useful that would have been. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletefab. projects, timeless subject but modern presentation. Lovely.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA great selction of projects.
Lydia
X
Hi John. What a fabulous array of projects. I will have to watch to shows later on catchup.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John
ReplyDeleteAnother variation of these 'goodies'... love them!
June x
Enjoying the shows John. Something a bit different, but very effective.
ReplyDeleteHi John, have yet to catch up on the show from last night, and those recording today, but your samples are lovely. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteBeen missing again as have had more overnight guests! Missed the Shows but will watch on Catch up! Very interesting papers and I love what you have created with them. You have some super ideas! Thank you!
Happy New Year to you and all the others on the Blog! Sorry it's a bit late!
Love Myra
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI think I missed yesterday's show, but hopefully today's have recorded. We were out this morning. Lovely show of cards. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have created.
Lovely pages John. Thank you for sharing. Have watched all the shows do far and just watching the 7pm show.
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is such a differetn selection from you
ReplyDeletebut you have done a fabulous job at creating such beauties.
I have loved watching the shows.
fab card ,love the dies ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteAll lovely john x sorry its late but happy new year x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x