As promised here is an extra post showing the Stand we have at Creativeworld here in Frankfurt to launch the new Ranges from Creative Expressions. The theme is a really ship / beach theme so I think of it as the H.M.S. Creative Expressions. Below are some pictures of the stand before and during the set up, I will try to post later in the week some pictures of me demoing and some of the samples I have come up with along the way!
My demo station for the duration of the trip, as you can tell I haven't even stared yet as its tidy!!!
Here's a couple of photo collages of the setting up and almost completed stand, enjoy....


Looking good, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh wow John this looks amazing.Thank you for remembering us. Have a wonderful time. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John or should I say Hello Sailor lol!
ReplyDeleteVery swish. You've done a great job.
Hopefully, its plain sailing from here.
Ang x
WOW WOW John it's looking very ship shape enjoy your cruise a great job.
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hug's Lynda Brock x
Beautiful samples of cards! And so many new dies and stamps. Wow.
ReplyDeletelooks stunning John ,Fab <Laura O
ReplyDeleteLooks incredible. Very shipshape and Bristol fashion. Love the cards and all those dies...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us - I don't use social media.
D xx
Looks great John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Sorry a late reply John, but I was unwell again yesterday.
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy and I spy all Sues new dies.
Have fun, I know you enjoy meeting everyone - I hope your German is better than mine (which is non existent).
Hope you all have a fun day
Hugs
Helen xx
Looks really great John, have a great time.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Looks fabulous John..... I'll have one of everything please lol
ReplyDeleteJune x
WOW! Looks very great - not because I like Creative Expressions-dies... no, no. It looks fantastic. You can feel the wind and taste the salt... like sommertime at the beach.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteIt all looks very impressive - and today's card isn't half bad either! Sorry that's shocking grammar ! Thank you for showing us your Stand and all that surrounds it! I hope all goes well.
Thank you,
Love Myra