As you read this I will be setting off the the paper world, Creative World and Christmas world show in Frankfurt ( if you are reading this at 6am lol) during the show I will be taking pictures and posting on Instagram and Facebook all the things I see and will hopefully blog an extra post on Friday showing the Creative Expressions stand coming together!
Well I did do less drama with yesterdays card so I thought a more dramatic use of teal is due! This is a simple card and could be made in any colour and look so different!
I stared by cutting a square of Teal foundation card ( I think this is the last of the teal samples I have some new colour combinations ready for the new release of SW die range) I then cut the Lavish Swirls diagonal die into this in 2 panels using just the detail die. I foam mounted this in black and added a couple of layers of black and teal to make the design framed.
I then cut all the dies in the Gillian frames and tags set in teal and backed them in black repeating the process for the centre 2 dies.
To finish I added a messy bow in Black seam binding, a spray of black metallic linx and a few black pearls to highlight the design!
Enjoy...
Good morning John wow what striking colours I love it
ReplyDeleteAnd the design is gorgeous I have these die so
I will be having ago at this one.
Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
Morning John, another gorgeous card. Now why didn't you tell me you were going to frankfurt, I would have come with you even if I just made the tea and coffee for you. Have a fantastic time and looking forward to seeing the photos etc.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Simple but beautiful, love it.Have. A safe journey John. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteFantastic card today. I love teal! I'll have to try this one.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time in Frankfurt. Hopefully you'll have time on Friday to put something on the blog as I don't do social media apart from Pinterest.
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Fabulous card John. Have fun in Frankfurt.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Stunning card, really gorgeous. Enjoy your time in Frankfurt.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteA very stunning card. Looking forward to seeing your extra post on Friday... have a great time in Frankfurt
June x
Good morning John this is a stunning card that colour is gorgeous. Have a wonderful time in Frankfurt. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John, love today's card, very dramatic. Have fun in Frankfurt, but dud I see the 'C' word, oh dear we have only just got over it. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John yes a dramatic offering today. Have a good trip though it is so foggy here hope you are able to take off!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteDramatic but fantastic. The teal is great.
You'll just be grabbing your bags now as I see you landed on time. Hard work setting up that stand now so good luck.
Ang x
Beautiful card John. Have fun in Frankfurt, looking forward to seeing pictures.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good morning John and crafters all
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the real and black love great. Is the black metallic Linx NEW.
Enjoy Frankfurt , hope flight got off on time. Looking forward to Friday seeing your photo's
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA simple design, the drama is in the colours. Beautiful.
Have fun in Frankfurt.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat design. Hope all goes well with the show.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card and a great colour combo. Good luck in Frankfurt.
Chris xx
Lovely card john x have a fantasic time and really looking forward to seeing the pictures x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, have a great time.
Maggie
Teal and black look so striking together. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in Frankfurt.
Jan
Northampton
Beautiful card today John love teal with black hope you have a good trip
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Blood hell John, this hits ya, lovely design. Enjoy Germany and have a chat next week, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteLove the teal and black. Have a great time in Frankfurt and look forward to seeing your photos. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, absolutely gorgeous card love the colour.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Wow! Very dramatic. Enjoy Frankfurt, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John, gadding about Ah! but I bet its as cold in Frankfurt as it is here today but at least the sun is out. A stunning card today, love the striking colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Hope you have a great time in Frankfurt. I think they've got snow in Germany, so you'll need some warm clothes!
ReplyDeleteHi John Wow this is a striking card I love the colours
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time in Frankfurt
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John. Not sure about this one as the colour has come across on my screen a bit strange - it is not teal at all on the laptop. Also I think it could have done with being a bit smaller (too much blank space around the outside) Sorry, but you can't win them all.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteDramatic for sure, but elegant and beautiful too.
Hugs, Rose
Not sure about this one John, maybe its just the colours are too dark for my taste, not really sure what it is but its not floating my boat - sorry but no point in pretending otherwise.
ReplyDeleteHi John really like the design of this card card, but I would change the colour combination as I find the Teal a bit dark for me
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Yes, this is a dramatic card design. Safe journey!
ReplyDeleteJohn I love the design and layout of this beautiful card but not too
ReplyDeletesure of the colour.
It is more than likely that it looks lovely as sometimes the camera can make things look darker.
Have a safe journey and have lots of fun too.
Hi John, I love dramatic cards and this one is no exception. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card and your design is ace as usual.
Love the fab colours too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Must say I like the card John. However, I prefer the softer look Teal cad from yesterday. Enjoy your trip to Frankfurt.
ReplyDeleteThis is very dramatic and I love it Enjoy Frankfurt I was a little surprised to read it is a Christmas show (argh!)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete