Morning John and crafters all, Lovely card and such versatile dies, great for men's cards without the cape daisies and bow. Enjoy your demoing today and safe journey home. Love and crafty hugs Tina T xxxx
A beautiful card. I made one with this background when I first got the Butterfly Frame. It's so effective - what a useful die! Looking forward to your shows this week.
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I enjoyed watching you make this card and the inventive way you used the dies. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John, Absolutely stunning card, I love the way that you put all the elements together to build different patterns. Thanks for all the great inspiration, Heather
Morning John, oh this looks fabulous, I have not been able to watch some of the Hochanda shows recently but am hoping to play catch up later today, I want to see how you made this one.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. Love today's card as I am still a fan of the teal card. I really will have to get the butterfly frame die purely because I love the centre of it and this card demonstrates why.
Lovely card John. Saw you making this on Hochanda. Thought this morning, before o saw your post, I must make a card using those dies. Better get on with it.
Hi John, finally managed to catch up withe all your shows of last week and enjoyed everyone. This is a gorgeous die and you've made a marvelous card, brilliant colour combo, Kate x
Good morning John today's card is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous card today John. Love the colours, love the dies, just love it.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card thank you.
take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today, not my favourite colour though.
Jan
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and such versatile dies, great for men's cards without the cape daisies and bow.
Enjoy your demoing today and safe journey home.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Stunning card , love the colour & design.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A beautiful card. I made one with this background when I first got the Butterfly Frame. It's so effective - what a useful die! Looking forward to your shows this week.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the colours.
Happy crafting
Maggie
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I enjoyed watching you make this card and the inventive way you used the dies. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card this morning, John. Just watching a demo of the gilding polish on one of your last shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John - saw you making this and loved it then - even better now I can work out what goes where.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning card, I love the way that you put all the elements together to build different patterns.
Thanks for all the great inspiration,
Heather
Beautiful card John, love it.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful card John, in one of my fave colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card, love the colours. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteStunning card John love the colours and the dies you have used xxxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother marvellous card. A real "John" design.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Good Morning John a beautiful designed card this morning I love how youve combined those die cuts to create such a stunning topper. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a lovely card, looks fab with the ribbon through the die. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Mis-read this post as "Another quick card today.." and thought what?. This was one of my favourites from your shows.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John. Saw this being demoed. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Watching you make this one, it looked so easy and yet to see it finished it looks so complicated. Another beauty.
ReplyDeleteHelen
Yet another beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, oh this looks fabulous, I have not been able to watch some of the Hochanda shows recently but am hoping to play catch up later today, I want to see how you made this one.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, this is a gorgeous card, one of my favourites.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combo and today's card
June x
Lovely card, like the colours used.
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John. Love today's card as I am still a fan of the teal card. I really will have to get the butterfly frame die purely because I love the centre of it and this card demonstrates why.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card john x lovely dies and the teal is gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Love the colours have used here John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John great card , was not keen on the flowers but now I think they are lovely and are on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John great card , was not keen on the flowers but now I think they are lovely and are on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the design & the colours xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the design & the colours xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love how you've created the background
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the style of this card and the colours you've used.
Loved all the cards from the shows, this included!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card John. Saw you making this on Hochanda. Thought this morning, before o saw your post, I must make a card using those dies. Better get on with it.
ReplyDeleteHi John, finally managed to catch up withe all your shows of last week and enjoyed everyone. This is a gorgeous die and you've made a marvelous card, brilliant colour combo, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thank you!
Love Myra
Stunning card again today John, i love the detail on
ReplyDeletethis one and that lovely colour.
All of the shows were fab.