I am running a workshop at the treasury in Kidderminster on Saturday, due to illness there are 2 spaces now available contact the shop if you are free and fancy spending the day crafting.
After the run of cute cards this week I thought it was time to return to a more elegant card and back to my favourite blue!
I started this card by cutting the Indian ocean border die across the bottom of a piece of icicle pearl card I then used the outline to cut the bottom edge to match.
I then cut a piece off deep blue to the same edge and backed the icicle piece adding self adhesive pearl strips at the top.
Next I cut the Mauritius die form the deep blue, backed this with the icicle with foam tape with the sentiment in the centre.
I made up the cape daisies using each sized die in the set shading the petals using the white clouds colour cloud blending ink. I finished these using white microbeads.
I used a selection of the finishing touches foliage dies along with a couple of matching stick pins and white tulle .
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card and gorgeous flowers love the colour too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
I loved the baby cards but it's nice to see you back to normal! This card is gorgeous. I love the colours - I have always loved blue and I love the dies you've used.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. I'd love to be in Kidderminster on Saturday but unfortunately I have to go to Telford.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, a beautiful and ornate card, love the varying shades of blue, and a great sentiment. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteTraditional John card today Blue!!!!
Loved the Hochanda shows - I guess you like the onesie die!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today my favourite colour. Must buy this flower die it's so pretty.
Jan
Card is beautiful, like the color scheme.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, oh this is one beautiful card, love the blues but the dies have really created a masterpiece with you at it's helm, those flowers look gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your workshop - which I could get to one
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the dies are fantastic. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Those cape daisies are really growing on me, they look gorgeous in blue.
B xx
You did 'cute' very well. This is gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the style of this card, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card John, love the blue card. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the cute cards. This is very stylish, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, beautiful card in blue today. I wish you had more workshops in my neck of the woods, would be there like a shot. Have a great day. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific, elegant "John" card, though you did cute frighteningly well lol!
Stop tempting me with the cape daisies!
Ang x
A beautiful card today John.
ReplyDeleteOh I cant wait for my Cape Daisies to arrive. They should be here today or tomorrow. Another one crossed off the wish list which is still far too long.
Have a lovely day
Helen
Wow !!!!!!love everything about this card it's stunning thank you John xxxxxxxx love
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoving this card - it's gorgeous.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the Mauritius die and the flowers and the colours are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Good Morning John you really are such a clever card designer and this card is just stunning I love these flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Loving those cape daisies. Xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Nice to be back to blue.
ReplyDeleteT
Lovely John with my favourite Mauritius die.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxx
Hi John great card and back to your usual style and colour - what's not to like.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
This is gorgeous, John - love it. And in my favourite colour too !!
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the flowers.
Lydia
X
Morning John, This card is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
So elegant and beautiful. I love the Mauritius die.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john x it has been lovely seeing your cute cards too x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John. Back to blue and white. Always such a classic combination. Love the Cape Daisies and as I have just received the ones I ordered I will be able to make some really pretty flowers too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John , a beautiful card! I too late ve blue and white and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks to you I ordered the Stuffed Animals Die Set and the Onesie! It's all your fault!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Myra
At least you are not blaming me because you have bought the onesie and stuffed animals dies. My stitched Doodle flowers arrived today and I am sure you would like them Myra. I am not telling you to buy them😀
DeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWas great to see you today.
Love this card and the colours
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love the colour blue and this card too!
June x
Beautiful card in my favourite colours
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John. Thank you for sharing. Would love to come to your workshop on Saturday but too far. My Stitched Doodle flowers came today and have cut lots out.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card and such a great design.
Love your flowers, and the lovely colours used.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.