Happy Tuesday,
I thought I would share a sneak peak of one of my demo cards from this weeks shows on Hochanda today. I am launching the one day special tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at 8pm with the stunning dies by Sue Wilson. This week I will be demoing what can be down with another selection of dies from the recent release that started with the Indian Ocean collection.
Today's card is one of the demos and features the Blossom edger, the stitched flags ( a personal Fave expect stop see these popping up all over the place in the coming weeks) and the doodle rose.
I stared by cutting the solid flower edger twice in the five colours, Lilac, Heather, Mauve, Amethyst and rich plum *( there is a card pack I have put together for the shows with these colours don't they blend beautifully) I mounted these in colour order starting with dark to light to make the shaded flowers at the top and bottom of the strip.
Next I cut a wide strip of the lilac and cut the centre panel from the blossom edger at the top and bottom backing the piece with rich plum.
For the centre piece I cut a series of the stitched flags in the 5 colours and mounted the doodle rose wreath in the centre cut in rich plum backed with lilac. Finally a sentiment stamped on the centre from the Charlotte die and finished.
Another sneak peak and a chance to win a card on tomorrow post!
Enjoy...
Good morning John today's card is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card for today John
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely floral card, great colours. Hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today. Love all the different shades on the flowers. It's really effective.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card and a great idea using the different colours very effective.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John and crafters all.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today using the edger die, oh yes all the colours work so well.
Thank you for sharing!!!!!
Last week on Hochanda when using the gilding polish you mentioned some had been labelled as GLIDING POLISH - well I have one of these pots (Pearl lustre)
So I shall keep this pot.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
take care and have fun Kitty.
What a wonderful colour combination John and beautifully designed, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card today and it looks great in this colourway,
Jan
Love the colours, looking forward to the ODS.
ReplyDeleteAnnette c
Great card John on my favourite colours. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteWonderful John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I love your colour choices.
B xx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design the dies and the colours are beautiful. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat way of using the dies together John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, it looks so 3D, it's great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card John, will be watching your shows. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove the card These are beautiful colours Looking fed to seeing these dies in action
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card today
Enjoy your preparation for your shows
Maggie
Gorgeous card John, love how you have created the blossom edge with several layers of coloured card. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, lovely colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGreat card today, John. I am still catching up with the last lot of shows so will record this set as well.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
X
A beauty today John love the colours the dies brill of course see you soon enjoy your prep for wensday
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Very unusual. I like the shadow effect with multiple colours rather than just two.
ReplyDeleteT
Beautiful card John and looking forward to the shows tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John, such a pretty card, and the shadow effect is great with multiple colours. Looking forward to seeing the shows.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful card john x love sues dies so I will definately be tuning in tomorrow night x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Fabulous John. Love the colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning card, love everything about it.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Good Morning John, oh I must remember to record the shows, love the card today and that die is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteThis is another WOW card for me. I love it!
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI like the design but altogether too mauve for me. But that's a purely personal view, just don't go for the lilacs (perhaps a tiny accent with black but that's my limit sort of).
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. What a really special card today. So many layers which really emphasise the pretty die. Love the bright colours you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a lovely card today, I love the way you have used the 3 colours and layered them up brilliant, looks so effective, now where did I put my coloured cardstock....................
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good afternoon John xx gorgeous card xx
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John xx gorgeous card xx
ReplyDeleteThanks John for this inspiration. Love the blend of coloours and using them as shadows as well.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Wow John this card is beautiful. Lovely colours. All the colours I like. Thank you for sharing this. Will have to watch on Catchup tomorrow. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLovely card in beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
John this card is absolutely stunning, i love the triple layered edges.
ReplyDeleteThis looks absolutely fantastic and i love it and those gorgeous colours.