I will be demonstrating the fabulous new collection of dies by Sue Wilson in Hochanda this evening at8pm featuring the brand new Pacific Ocean collection as well as finishing touches and the just launched Shaded Nasturtium stamps.
I thought I would hare one of my favourite cards for tomorrow shows ( shows are o at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm)
I know this looks like a complicated card card however all the layers are made using the new edger die on the show along wont the Molly Frame and the nasturtium stamps and dies.
this is a planned demo so to see how this card is made simply tune in tonight or tomorrow!
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is an absolutely stunning card the colours the dies everything about it is beautiful. Got everything set to record your shows looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh this looks such a lovely card (not that all your cards are not, you know what I mean) am looking forward to 8pm tonight to see how you did it, those dies are amazing, I must say I have not bought any of them yet, but I will.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you I will be watching tonight good luck with the show tracyw xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
The recorder is set.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteOne word to say about this card - STUNNING can't wait to see how it is made.
Sky + is all set, so I can watch and rewatch.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
That's a really beautiful card. Looking forward to you showing us how to make it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card,very pretty. Looking forward to watching your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card and looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning, delicate card today. Love the colours and everything else too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card.I love it.Looking forward to watching tonight,s shows.
Jan
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning card with a beautiful colour combo
Looking forward to your show
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. The edger is fabulous.
B xx
Gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, colours are fab. Can't wait to see the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hello John, a lovely card, beautiful colours and layout. Looking forward to the shows and inspiration. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the simple elegance and clean lines.
Looking forward to the shows. I'm sure you won't bora bora us .......... sorry, couldn't resist that one lol!
See ya later.
Ang x
A stunning card John love it look forward to tonight at 8
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love it. The edger die is the one I won it is so lovely to see it being used. Have a safe journey and I hope the shows go well. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, can't wait to see the shows
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card this morning John, love these delicate and classy cards and colours.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately my family now have my wish list and therefore I am not allowed to buy anything before Christmas. Oh so frustrating, though I do have a few new ones I haven't played with - yet.
Have a happy day
hugs
Helen
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, so elegant and looking forward to the shows.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Good Morning John a beautiful card this morning I do love your designs I wouldnt mind have your light bulb minutes when this designs come into your mind. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the colours you have used.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John, really beautiful card. Will be watching. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, I will be recording all the shows as I have lost all my recorded shows when my box went pop and we had to buy a new one, hugs to all Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the colours you have used on the card today, I wouldn't be colours that I would have thought would have worked together but they do. Great what you have done with the border dies.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, I've got these dies and am looking forward to seeing you demo them.
Hugs, Rose
This is a beautiful card John. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing. Will be watching tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Very pretty I'm off out dancing but TV is set up to record
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely beautiful, breathtaking!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be recording the shows Im out dancing as well.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very beautiful card today.
Great designing and very pretty colours used.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
A super card love the colours looking forward to your show tonight .
ReplyDeleteCatherine x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Beautiful flowers. Looking forward to your Shows! They are always fun , informative and entertaining! Full of top tips!
Thank you, love Myra
Hi John you are spoiling us these last couple of days. With the cards using Sue's new dies. I love this card the combination of the dies and the colour you have chosen are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful card John. I have set my recorder for your shows. As I am on holiday , I will have to catch up on my return. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteSuper and stunning card John, i love those edger dies and must get them.
ReplyDeleteAll that beautiful detail and you have layered them all wonderfully.
Definately one of my favoutrites.