Happy Monday,
Today's card is a sample for my shows tonight at 8pm and through tomorrow, you may have guessed form the tile ( and the card) that this weeks One Day Special on Hochanda is all about the New Arrival collection of Dies by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.
This is not my usual style and I have to admit that I was unsure until I started playing with the dies then I just fell in love with how cute these dies are! I just love the way these look when cut.
Today's card is a demo for the shows mixing the new arrival shadow box die, the scalloped background and the amazing elephant die ( top right)
The elephant comes from the stuffed toys set with the elephant, a giraffe and a lion I don't do cute normally but these are just too good.
to see more of my samples and demos on this set tune in at 8pm tonight. If you want to win this card simply leave a comment below.
The winners of last weeks giveaway are:
Littlelamb
Crafty Jen
Tressa
Enjoy...
Good morning John today's card is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA sweet card so cute thank you.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Tv all set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your version using stuffed animals ( both you and Sue have used them on your blogs today)
Another idea for me to try for my great niece's first birthday.
Just love these dies.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Cute card John.Looking forward to tonight's show.Congratulations to winners.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSo cute they really do make me smile,will be watching tonight.
Jan
Hi John, a fabulous baby card, love the colour combo you have chosen. Have a great day, hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely John, and a great colour combo!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
This is very cute. Not my style of card as I don't really have the opportunity to do baby cards, but I'll still be watching the shows.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another super cute card today( Sue also did one) love thes dies, tv all set to record, looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the lucky winners.
Nancyd
Super card, even although not your usual style, the little dies of baby elements are so sweet, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John, but a bit of a surprise when I first saw it - thought I'd gone to the wrong Blog! I'm expecting another grandchild after Christmas so all card ideas are welcome as I make for all the family to send. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
So so cute John. Can't wait for the shows tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John this is such a cute card those dies are gorgeous. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card, so cute.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the card winners.
Michele
Morning John aww this is so cute look forward to seeing you on hochanda have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A lovely card, these cute animals are gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the card winners.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Love these dies, thanks for the chance to win the giveaway x
ReplyDeleteWell done LAdies and this is lovely John, look forward to shows, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the cards, and congratulations to the winners of your cards.
Will try to watch your shows while they are on, but will tape them and watch them later if I can't.
Last time had to watch catch up on the iPad as my peaceful crafty day watching your shows while card making went out of the window, had two of my daughters here and the two youngest grandchildren.
I have started teaching the kids to craft, but so far it's waterbrushes and magic painting books lol.
They would love to use glue and glitter but would have an explosion of glitter and glue everywhere my daughters wouldn't be happy having glitttered kids lol.
Enjoy your preparations for your shows
Maggie
Gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
good morning john xx have a fab show and safe trip to hochy xx fab card xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, the animals are so cute. I love how the elephant has a pink edge.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThis is a cute card. I have the die set and used it quite a few times, plus elephants are my favourite animal and this one is so cute!
Looking forward to the shows
June x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNow, I've often heard the expression John is cute but not John does cute lol!
I think you've found a new genre. Mega cute and gorgeous card.
Ang x
Hi John stunning card as usual from you would love the chance to go in the draw will be way hing the shows xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. You just have to say Ah to these little beauties. Lovely, and cute. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, looking forward to your show. Would love to get these sets but they will have to wait unfortunately. But the card would be lovely. Something to work from when I do get the sets. Happy Crafting. Sarah Jane. X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card, so cute.
Lydia
X
A cute card indeed John and using ideal dies for those who have to make baby cards or even birthday cards for the younger ones. Like the delicate colour combination.
ReplyDeleteI won a card! Wow. Perhaps I can pick it up at Lisa's colouring class?
T
Good Morning John its ironic that both yourself and Sue have both created baby cards with this dies, yours is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAah John. So cute. Looking forward to the shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John you may not do cute card, but when you do they are lovely.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Oh I love 'this Card glad Santa is visiting soon I need card die love it as I've been good I'm sure he will be kind see you at 8 John xxx congrats to he winners xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. These dies are so cute and I know I would enjoy making cards with them but I don't think I will be buying them, unless you persuade me otherwise, as I will still watch your shows. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWhat a change from Sue Wilson and for you,but as usual with quality dies like hers ,the best on the market in my opinion, you have come up with some lovely samples
ReplyDeleteLovely card John - so cute. Love the shadow box style cards, and great colour combination too. I look forward to seeing your ideas tonight. Kath
ReplyDeleteHi John. I have to agree with you that the images from the new baby collection are really special and they are all so cute. Love your take on them and am looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John, oh such a lovely card, will be watching your show. Congrats to the 3 lucky winners.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletecute card, will be watching.............
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, the new arrivals collection certainly caught my imagination when they were revealed so I shall be watching with interest tonight. Super card, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThe shadow box dies are so lovely and your card shows the new arrivals set off beautifully. Hope to catch some of your shows, have a great time and thanks for sharing,
Heather
Lovely, John - great for a new baby.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Did you and Sue plan your cards together John you have nearly put the same card on and it is gorgeous hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteWill be watching the shows, have the dies hoping to get some tips on using them x
ReplyDeleteThank you John. I have won one of your cards. So pleased. Love today's card. Will be watching your show tonight. Thank you for sharing this card with us.
ReplyDeleteForgot to say Congratulations to the other card winners.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the shows, just love this card and would be privileged to receive it, thanks for the chance xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, this collection of dies from Sue are stunning ( and cute) I will be watching tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners. Marion S x
Such a gorgeous card. I have very little baby themed Crafting goodies,and with many friends and colleagues all having babies need to stock up. Looking forward to the shows
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on "cute"! Looking forward to watching your shows on hochanda.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I have this Shadow Box and the cute animals And they certainly are cute! TV set to record as I think I am going dancing tonight Love the card you have made and will certainly enjoy seeing what you do with the dies and demos
ReplyDeletejohn i have bought the shadow box baby and the retail therapy but love the look of this,will bye if on hochanda as i have just got a great niece you give some great tips see you tonight
ReplyDeleteAs you say John, not your usual style but beautiful all the same. Sometimes its good to have a change. Shall be watching your demo's tonight and tomorrow. Thank you John for the useful tips and hints too. Enjoy yourself at Hochanda
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows and seeing your take on the cute baby dies, as I have bought all the dies already. Fell in love with them as soon as I saw them.
Regards.
ChrissieB
Hello John
ReplyDeleteWell what a lovely change...you doing children's cards.
Although you have put baby on this card, it would be perfect for a child's first couple of birthdays.
Love it......and it's blue!!
Barbara W xx
John although this is very different for you
ReplyDeleteyou have done a fabulous job.
This is goegeous and i absolutely love those colours you have used.
This is perfect and i love it.
Evening John
ReplyDeleteI love these shadow box dies and the elephant is so cute.lovely colour scheme. Gaenor.
Lovely cute card john x love these dies x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the lucky winners x
Theresa w x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the new dies John how cute are they. Congratulations to all the winners especially Littlelamb.
Could have done with these last week as I had two to make then!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Loved these dies, love your card & last night's demo on Hochanda. Wish I had a little more cash to flash...
ReplyDeleteLoved these dies, love your card & last night's demo on Hochanda. Wish I had a little more cash to flash...
ReplyDelete