Its time for another giveaway as tonight see the launch of the second One Day Special featuring the last range of dies designed for Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson. Tonight's shows sees a stunning collection of frames and tags as well as finishing touches ( and a couple of my new faves!)
I thought I would share this card and as I am intending to demo this either tonight or in the morning i thought I would give you the chance to win this one, simple,y leave a comment and I will choose one comment at random to win the card.
This card was made using the star flower cluster as well as the stitched flags and the centre from the Madeline frames and tags die.
Ive used an unusual colour combination on this one with the heather and graphite pearl card but I have too admit I love the change to a darker palette.
\
Enjoy...
Good morning John today's card is lovely, I will be tuning in tonight and tomorrow for all your tip's and techniques xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this card. The colours are so vibrant against the white background. Gorgeous.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the colours are great too.
Looking forward to your shows
Have a great day
Maggie
Stunning card ,love the colours
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I would never have chosen those colours myself but WOW! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John, oh love it especially the combination of Heather and graphite colours, the dies are wow too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
Jan
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWOW !!!!! This is beautiful, what an unusual colour combination fab u lous ( as a certain judge on well loved show says)
Sky+ box already set for your upcoming shows on Hochanda.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
I rarely make comments, but today I just had to, as this is such a beautiful card which really appeals to me. The colours are stunning and the design is perfect. I shall definitely be using this idea, if you don't mind John. Thank you. Annette x
ReplyDeleteLovely vibrant card John. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteStunning card John. Looking forward to tonight's ODS.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A stunning card John. A real statement piece and the colours are wonderful xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Sure the shows will be great,
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton .
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the dies are fantastic. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWOW-this card is stunning!!! I love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBack in Blogland and what a beautiful card for me to come back to.
Love the simple design and the colour combo is striking.
Looking forward to the shows.
Ang x
Morning John, A really lovely, dynamic card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Great card, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, fabulous colour combo. Looking forward to watching your shows.
B xx
So pretty John, have a good lunch and a fun shows, xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful colour combination and the dies are just gorgeous Home alone tonight so I'll be able to watch shows with no interruptions I'll be recording them too
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the strong colours and the dies are great. Looking forward to the shows, have a great time.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Beautiful card John. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John a beautiful card today and Im looking forward to your demos on Hochanda later today. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card as always John. X
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, have a safe journey down. Will, as usual, record your shows for future inspiration. Love the star flower cluster but holding out on buying to purchase some of the new dies. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteIt would be an honour and a privilege to receive one of your lovely cards x
ReplyDeleteLove the colours John and the pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
I love that and it looks great in those colours. Look forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Not to fussy and no bows! The flower die shows up beautifully reminding me of star flowers.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and love the colour palette
ReplyDeleteA beauty today John love the colours and dies thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Morning John another stunning card have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful,love the colours too
ReplyDeleteHi John. Definitely my fav so far. Love the colours and the landscape orientation (blimey, that's a bit technical for me).
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Gorgeous card John. Love the bright colour. I'll be watching your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this card, it really is beautiful
June x
Lovely card john x the starflower cluster looks beautiful x looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
I love, love, love this card. All you tips and ideas are fab. Will be watching your show tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteElaine
Not a colour combination I would have thought of but WOW it certainly packs a punch and would be a real show stopper on anyone's shelf. I love the new flower die, must be honest and say I hadn't noticed that one before but now I have - well yep its heading for my ever growing wanted list lol.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card John, beautifully designed and coloured, love the floral die, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteNow i am not a black loving person but i have to agree with you in this choice of colour scheme, as it does look striking. Yesterday's card was giving me the glennie blinks trying to focus on the colours and trying to separate them to see the card but todays is perfect. Thank you flower for a lovely piece of inspiration for the day and have a great time tonight on the show.
Love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil)
Gorgeous card, John. Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Hi John. This card is simply stunning. Love the design, the dies you have used and the colours which are so striking.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful and love the colours.Looking forward to your show later
Gaenor
John this is just exquisite loving your colour com bow. dies and composition.
ReplyDeletevick.c
Hi John, I think the colours combination you have chosen are great love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWell John, another lovely creation by your talented hands, looking forward to watching tonight x
ReplyDeleteOnce again a great card.I will be watching and recoding. Your tips he,p me so much.love the colours thanks a million love Stella wright.Hope you have the new building waxes on I do so won't to try them on the colours I like I always seem to miss out
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card today. I'll be recording your shows as usual. Then I can watch them at my leisure then.
Beautiful card John. Will be watching tonight and recording
ReplyDeleteall the shows. Marion S x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and the color. First time leaving a comment, for I am one that loves to view your blog but don't leave comments much.
Awesome card today. Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda. I always learn something new and helpful from you. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John and looking forward to your shows, hope there are some bargains tonight, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John a lovely card, and I do like the colour combination. Hope to be able to watch you tonight, but may have to wait and watch Catch-up, either way something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I love this one. Still having to watch on Catch up - but - one of these days I'll be able to watch and record !!
Thank you, love Myra
Hello John
ReplyDeleteReally amazing card and I love the colour combinations.
Looking forward to seeing your shows.
Lol Barbara W xx
john that is one stunningly beautiful card, i absolutely
ReplyDeletelove this one.
Those flower dies at the sides look amazing with the flag dies.
You have layered this so perfectly,just about to watch the show.
That's just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Just adoring.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Have tried to watch last nights show and at 9am but keeps stopping abs won't restart. Will try again at 12.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, Have fun and have a good time in Peterborough.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
This makes.my heart melt. It is so so gorgeous
ReplyDeleteJenny lawes
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card, the design and colour combination is just gorgeous. I love to watch you demo, you are such an inspiration - thank you for your hints and tips.
Best wishes
Tracey, Hull
xx