I will be demoing at Samuel Taylors in Brighouse Leeds today form 10am to 4pm so if you couldn't make it to the NEC don't worry I coming to you ( if you live in the north that is lol)
A very simple looking card today which is perfect for those moving house detailed yet deceptively simple honest!
Next I cut the Uppercase Art Deco Alphabet in black card twice to give me the 2 homes ( don't worry the waste piece can be seen on tomorrow card!)
I cut the sweet from the Sweet Baby die which comes with the baby Onsie die I simply cut of the baby leaving m,e with the delightful sweet! I mounted the letters onto a piece of icicle pearl card and matted it onto more of the red and gloss black. I added a strip of the silver metallic linx lightly pulled out ( 4mm). Next I added a large 8mm black pearl as the 'hanger' and 3mm black pearls on the corners of the 'sign'
Enjoy...
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this card. There's something about red, black and white thar really stands out and this is gorgeous.
Hope you're not too warn out from the NEC. We're there again today so wish us luck. Haven't had chance to try my new toys yet but definitely on Sunday because I'm getting impatient now.
D xx
Morning John, a beautiful card love the colours. Hope you enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Guy Fawkes day!!!!
Lovely card today, just love these colours. I have the stitched lattice frame die, what a lovely way to use it.
How busy you are!!! NEC and Then Leeds today, when do you have time to craft.
Love and crafty hugs to all, stay safe with the fireworks 💥
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSaw this card on your Hochanda shows.It,s simple but very striking.
Jan
Great card ,saw this on the tv
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh what a lovely card to keep as a reminder of when moving house, something to look back on with such pleasure. Enjoy yourself at Samuel Taylors, one day I will get up north to see all these wonderful shops.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John, a very striking card today, love the black red and white combination. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteDramatic colours John with a clear message! Love the scalloped lattice die.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day in Leeds. I always spend loads when I see Samuel Taylor's stands at the shows. I've been to their Harrogate shop but never Leeds. Safe journeys.
Jan
Northampton
Stunning card-very Art Deco.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, a fabulous new home card, love the home sweet home and how you created it. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Love this card, John. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a stunning new home card I love the design. Enjoy your day I hope you meet lots of lovely crafters. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card using great colours.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card today.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
A really smart card and great colours. I loved this when you showed it as a sample on Hochanda. Now I have both the upper case and lower case alphabets I'm looking forward to trying things like this.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A very dramatic card today, I love it !! I really need to get some of the linx, they are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw you show this on Hochanda I thought it was just so right for a new home plus it would also make a great house warming present if displayed in a glass frame
June x
Fab card John. Quite striking colours. Love it. Xx
ReplyDeleteIdeal new home card. Have a great day. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHo John, A lovely bright bold card today. Love the lattice but can never extend it. Have a great day. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card, love all of the layers.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John, a gorgeous card today and any new home owners will love it. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat Card John, one I am sure I will be copying over time.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the card John colours so dramatic beautiful !!!!!love the Art Deco letters use them all the time
ReplyDeleteThanks John
June horrocks xxxx
Love your card today john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely card John. Striking.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John. What a very smart card. I can see you are as much of a fan of these alphabet dies as I am.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A lovely card for me to have a go at John. Love the lettering.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I love this John and wouldn't it look beautiful in a frame and make a beautiful house warming gift.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cad today. Missed yesterday's cards. I especially like the second card where you've used the waste. I really must try and make an effort to plan what I cut out and where I put the dies.
Lovely card John. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have had a good day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever, clever card I would never have thought to do this with the die from the Onesie set! It works so well with the Art Deco alphabet
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day
Lovely card John, will be fantastic for my niece who will hopefully be moving into her first house and is not fond of flowery cards. You will be pleased to know I got my Pearl Lustre!! haha Best wishes WakeyL
ReplyDelete