Happy Wednesday,
Another sample from my upcoming shows and a sneak peak of the brand new stamp to die for designed to match the Striped nasturtium dies perfectly!
I started this by cutting the lattice edger around a square of vanilla pearl foundation card cut with the double pierced noble squares. I mounted this onto a peach foundation card and added an embossed layer.
For the main centre element I used the Tahiti die cut in vanilla pearl card backed in peach. I repeated this with peach backed in vanilla rotated them and mounted them in the centre.
I cut the centre panel form the die in peach and vanilla and foam mounted these, after threading raw silk satin ribbon through the slots.
The flowers are stamped with the new shaded nasturtium stamp to die for in detail white embossing powder and cut out with the matching die set. I added the stamens in the centre and shaped the petals before adding these above the curls and metallic linx.
This will be the first demo on Sundays show (I think as plans change) so tune in to see how this is made in real time ( with a few here's one I made erasers of course lol)
Enjoy...
Fabulous card. I love all the textures and the flowers look fabulous- the new stamp is definitely a winner. Perfect in this colourway too.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, a fantastic card love the colours and the lattice edger is on my wish list I really need it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
Hello John, wow this card is fabulous, love the very pretty pastel colours, so elegant. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethis card really sings to me as it's so stunning and superb.
I love your superb design of this, and the colours are gorgeous.
Those flowers are soooooo! pretty too.
Such a lot of wonderful work gone into this one.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Absolutely stunning John, the colour combinations are lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThis is another mantlepiece pleaser as Alex from Hochanda would say!!
Absolutely beautiful, these are some more dies that I need to get.
Love the colours you have used.
Need to set Sky+ box to record on Sunday night.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today.The more I see of the Lattice edger die the more I realise how pretty and useful it is, must put it on my Christmas list.
Jan
Beautiful card John. Will have to set recorder as I will be away for your shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, This card is truly stunning !! I love the soft colours you have used and the compilation of dies is perfect. Stunning !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gorgeous card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card John. Looking forward to the demos.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunner 😊Kate x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful John. Gorgeous colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteMore than gorgeous John xxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Unfortunately my I pad is showing it as a rather strange blue. So I have to imagine the colours. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John I just love everything about it
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunner, love it.
Lydia
X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card this morning.
Keep up the great work you do.
Maggie
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWow! Personally, I would lose the knotted bit of ribbon, but the card is stunning. Love the look of the Vanilla pearl card and how you have used the edger die. Fab!
Ang x
Hi John. Love this card. Perfect for one of those crisp early days in spring. Can't wait for the shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good Morning John, that is truly stunning and I love the way youve done the background. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSo, so beautiful - I love this card.
Hugs, Rose
Gorgeous card John
ReplyDeleteWow John this is stunning I love the the way you have used the dies, the embossing and the colour combination. Fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Stunning card John, are the stemens a Creative Expressions product?
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning one this morning and love the colours you used for both this and yesterdays.
ReplyDeleteThere is something very soft and feminine about this die set and I think it will be hard to make a bad card with it.
Have a happy day
Hugs
Helen
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is another gorgeous card, love everything about it!
June x
Afternoon John, oh this is pure genius, I so love the dies but your creation and using the stamps really does put the crown on the top for me, fantastic.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy, and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card! I am liking the Nasturtium die and the new shaded Nasturtium stamp to match. Lots of looks with using difference embossing powder on various colors of card. Looking forward to your hochanda shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card those new dies are gorgeous. I can't wait for your shows at the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAbsolument magnifique! Bravo! personnellement je n'aurai pas rajouter le ruban. XXX Isabelle Cimbali from Switzerland
ReplyDeleteAbsolument magnifique! Bravo! personnellement je n'aurai pas rajouter le ruban. XXX Isabelle Cimbali from Switzerland
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john x love the dies and the new stamp x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Just beautiful John the dies the colour just perfect thank you xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxc
Jhon this is so stunning, i absolutely adore this.
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful colour and those dies you have used.
Definately going to try this one.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card! Hoping to watch the Shows! To watch Live would be great!
I'm not holding my breath though!
Love Myra
Beautiful card John. Have ordered the nasturtium die but not the stamps yet!! Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card, the colours look more of a yellow on my screen and still really pretty, love it.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather