Happy Wednesday,
Another sample from todays shows and a second chance to win! To win this card simply comment below and Ill pick one at random to receive the card!
This is one of the planned demos for today when the shows at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm. This card is made with the Maldives die and there is a clever trick with this die as the pattern in the centre is made by overlapping the die, tune in to see how.
A few more shots for this card
Enjoy...
Another stunning card John
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card looking forward to the rest of the shows today.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a great show last night,
lovely cards. Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hello there, lovely card and for once managed to catch the show live. Loved last night's design creating the pattern with the diamond and flower....which didn't exist, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteMorning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today again John, colours and die shapes blend together so well.
Just going to watch last nights show and the be ready for 9: o'clock.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, oh yes I like this one, very definitely one I want to make, so will be glued to the screen to see you demo'ing today, hope the nurse comes in between the shows.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely card John I am recording your shows so looking forward to watching them over the next few day's xx
ReplyDeleteLove this one John!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Fab show last night John, looking forward to today's shows. The card is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Stunning card John xx loved last night's show xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous card today. Will try to see yesterday's show on catch up later.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat watching you last night can't wait for the rest of the shows.Loving the blues.
Jan
Beautiful card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are amazing. I am looking forward to your shows today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love this die and you have made a really lovely card with it. What a very clever idea for the pattern in the centre.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Loved last night's show which I was able to watch live. Brilliant demos. Will have to record today's .
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Another stunner John. Recorder set. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLoved your show last night & the demos.
Looking forward to today's shows.
Have a great day
Maggie
Enjoyed the show last night, John. A great card today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous shade of blue.
B xx
Mornings John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, wouldn't expect anything else from you.
Have a great day on Hochanda, hope to see you Friday at NEC
Best wishes
Tracey, Hull
xx
This is my fave die John, love the card, xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card, blue is my favourite colour. Loving your demos.
ReplyDeleteLovely card john x enjoyed your show and looking forward to todays and to learn your clever trick x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John, enjoyed last nights show. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWendy Downes Sandown IOW x
Beautiful card John!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the shows, I'm sat ready in front the tv xx
Ellie
Morning John gorgeous card great show last night I even watched the repeat have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I've just finished watching you on the morning repeat, lovely demo's. This card is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Beautiful in blue today. Lovely card. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, I will be watching all the shows (and recording)to catch all your hints and tips. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Another beautiful card John. X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Recording all your shows. Looking forward to seeing them.xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific card. These dies are certainly not one trick ponies.
Great show with Charlie last night too.
Ang x
Good morning John I must be getting tuned in to your wavelength as I can see how you did this one!! Really nice card. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night John. This card is stunning love what you have done with this die love the flowers see you in a mo love June horrocks xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John a stunning card this morning and I love what you do with the dies so original. Loved your show as well. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, lovely clean lines
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night. Recorder set for this morning's shows so I can spend an afternoon with you. Another great card today, must buy the A4 cross stitch embossing folder. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John at home today poorly so it was lovely to turnon the tv and see you on hochanda. Love your demos have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteJohn, loving your shows, and the new pixie powders. Also love your cards, all of them singing to me. Mauritius are my favourite die out of that release (yes, I have favourites but it doesn't seem to stop me from getting all the others as well as they all mix and match so well). Keep forgetting how to do the kitchen roll technique, can't wait until next week to find out (AGAIN).
ReplyDeleteMorning John, have just watched your show - Great, as usual. so many hints and tips/ Love the card today card and the colour combination. Great selection of Blue on the show.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your next show.
Wendyx
Wow, this card is stunning! Pleeeeeaaaaase can I win lol 😂 xx
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely. Enjoyed the show last night and looking forward to today's ones too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John. Love this die! And I really enjoy your shows and all the tips you show us!!! Love the color combo and the great flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Tried to watch the 9am show and although I could see it I couldn't get any sound😟 Will try on Catchup later. At least I could see what was going on. Thank you for a brilliant card and show. Nearly 12 so will try again to watch AND listen.
ReplyDeleteLoving the colour combination xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love the blue and the total design of today's card
Enjoyed the shows last night and looking forward to today's cards
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning stunning card
Hi John, lovely card this morning, love the two blues together
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Lovely card John. Lovely colours too xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card in my favourite colours but would also look fabulous in other colour combo's Have set todays's shows to record So I have the perfect afternoon/evening set up A cuppa, TV remote and my favourite crafter demo-Ing lovely products
ReplyDeleteGreat card and great shows.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Great card again John, hope to see you at Birmingham if your there tomorrow to see what other amazing cards you will be producing..x
ReplyDeleteHi John, watching you on Hochanda as I'm typing this. Just loving the demos. Beautiful cards and dies.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card again today. Love anything blue. Would love to win it!!
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John, a lovely card and lovely colours, enjoying the shows and videoing them as I lost all my recordings of your other shows when my box went kaput, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteJohn, ur cards never disappoint, love ur styles
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, love the colour. Sorry missed
ReplyDeleteyour shows, will try to get them on catch up
Take care, Maria x
A lovely card. Your shows have been inspiring, thanks
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Such a different card - love it. Great shows, too. ;~}
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John... one of my favourite colours ::) x
ReplyDeleteLove the card John, enjoyed all your Hochanda shows with many tips.
ReplyDeleteJan