Firstly thank you for all the lovely comments yesterday about the Sneak Peak of my new stamp and paper ranges for Christmas. I can now reveal that they are packaged and will be ready for dispatch from Thursday. Therefore form Thursday I will share a set (or two) a day along with a sample (or two) from each set! I don't want to share them all in detail until I know where and when they are available.
Creative Expressions have just launched the new range of Christmas MDF and decoupage papers so I have been busy beavering away making samples for the launch last week. I wanted to share a few of the samples I made with you all especially as for the last couple of weeks the studio has looked like Santa's grotto or workshop with paper glue paint and glitter (and of course Iced Snow) flying everywhere!
First picture is the 3D sleigh, which I covered in the new Craft Consortium papers and shimmer paints.
Next is the Happy Christmas stand up words and holly form the Christmas Grab Bag.
The third piece you may recognise as it is an MDF stand up version of the CE tree die by Sue Wilson.
Finally, for this session I have made loads, is the Storm lantern with classic poinsettia die cut flowers also using my favourite two time ribbon in red (the stocks of this are really low Julia has some 3m lengths left click HERE for more info)
with so much MDF and decoupage I am thinking about setting up a second blog to cover it all, what do you think?
For now I will post a piece every Sunday from next week with more detailed explanations. I have also decorated some 10 different MDF baubles and tree decorations so there's plenty to go at!
Back tomorrow with the promised Ornate Noble Christmas Card in white.
Enjoy...
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteWell what can I say but, just beautiful thank you.Kitty.
What a wealth of ideas you have, John. Look forward to all you reveal.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning! I love them all! Can't wait to see the Christmas decoupage papers as I've a project lined up for something just like this. I love the mdf shapes and I can picture the Christmas tree at the centre of my mantelpiece already. Best wishes, Anne O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work on all projects John, looking forward to what you have in store for us.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning , I might even have a go myself at a couple of them ( once I have instructions etc lol). Would make nice presents for my Daughters
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John, wow what a gorgeous display of your talent !! Extraordinary!They all look stunning,you should be a interior decorator as well ! Another blog ? Yes please ,but where do you get the time to make all this ?Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fantastic pieces I love them all and another blog would be fabulous but must be a lot of work for you but would be great for us.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Fantastic selection of crafty projects, can't wait for instructions. Looking forward to seeing more projects using your papers etc.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another John Next Door blog, yes please, but there are only 24 hours in a day, how do you do it! Love, love love all of these samples and hope we can buy them soon. Also did not get time to comment yesterday but the new papers look fabulous. All up-sited now waiting to see all your new samples. Thanks for the inspiration. Linda.
ReplyDeleteHello John, what a superb range of items to decorate your home at Christmas, love your samples, they are all stunning and decorated beautifully. Looking forward to more inspiration. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteFabulous samples! Another blog is a brilliant idea as I'm just wanting to get into MDF crafting. Debra x
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, John, although not something I would do. Having said that, about 15 years ago I used to walk passed "stamping" stalls at the NEC saying I would never do anything like that!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous samples...just love the sleigh!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Morning John, I'm loving the sleigh, really beautiful, as are all your samples.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Beautiful works of art John, please leave your blog as it is, just add creative expressions into your blog as they come!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow! they are all gorgeous, can see you have been very busy, do you ever sleep?
Lydia
X
Morning John. these look great, but it is not something I have done so will be interesting to see your samples
ReplyDeleteWendyx
These are beautiful John Not tried any MDF (apart from having a play on the CE stand at Ally Pally which I thoroughly enjoyed doing) I have a project in mind I just need to get the stuff! Do you really want to set up another blog - won't it make a lot more work for you? Specific day sounds easier
ReplyDeleteHi John. I can appreciate the wonderful neat work you have put into them. I do love the finished result. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!!
The sleigh is gorgeous, I don't usually do MDF, but maybe I will have a go.
Thanks, you always inspire :-)
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove all of these, they would make super gifts.
Thanks
Heather Treble
Love all of the projects but especially the sleigh John. It would make a fabulous centrepiece filled with table gifts for Christmas Day. Pat x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAll are marvellous but the lantern really appeals to me. Stunning! Have done something interesting with Sue's Christmas Tree die myself (not in MDF lol!) which you will see later when I've figured out why blogger didn't publish it lol!
I think you have enough on your plate with one blog matey.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely offerings today, can't wait to see more.
Best wishes, Rose
I love the Lantern but all so lovely, xxx
ReplyDeleteMy goodness John these will become real family keepsakes. I had a little go at paining MDF and decorating a little house on the Tando Creative stand at the Suffolk Papercrafting Show on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed it so I can see me doing more of this work. However, my time is as limited as I think yours is so another blog? I think stick to one and show varying projects to keep us all interested is the way forward. Just my humble thoughts love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Wonderful creations today, I love them all. I am so glad you love Christmas crafting so much and sharing it with us. A seperate blog or on here, I don't mind as long as we get to see them : )
ReplyDeleteTake care x
I agree, love seeming the MDF here, but time is limited as it is, I follow about 12 blogs and two forums - can't add any more.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely creations you've made John. I'm loving the new MDF creations. But seeing as you're so busy some of them on here would be enough I think. Or else your going to get stressed out organising another blog.
I absolutely love your 3D projects. They are so beautiful. I am all for you to start another blog if u can manage it. I am pretty sure I will be able to get plenty of inspirations from your creations.
ReplyDeleteThese are all stunning John, love the sleigh and tree.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely projects John, time consuming I should imagine....luv Ursual xx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is more like the The things you made befoure you became famous.
ReplyDeleteIta.
wow John ,lots of lovely projects to view today [you have been busy]Laura O
ReplyDeleteHiya John, love,love,love these especially the lantern and the sleigh and the tree
ReplyDeleteand the words : ) they look gorgeous!!! Maybe a specific day!!! Less work for you!!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Wonderful - no surprise there.
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts,
Petrina
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat very stunning Christmas creations.
They are all so very beautifully crafted as all your work is.
My fave is the lantern too.
Looking forward to your card tomorrow as it sounds wonderful, and I'm sure it will be.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh I love them all. Have not done much MDF but might
change my mind on that front. One blog with your creations
is fine with me, tfs all your crafting
hugs Maria x
Hi John, wow I love them all but especially like the Christmas tree, you have done a fab job decorating them all up. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteWow John what stunning creations - love them all xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVE all of those projects... alot of comments say 'stunning' and that is so true! I am always excited to get your posts, your work is so beautiful but these are just amazing!
ReplyDeleteHi John, playing catch up again. Love MDF and these are now exception, they are a must have in my book so will look out for them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Tuesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx