Happy Sunday,
I'm demoing at the Craft Company at Fleetwood today from 10am to 4pm pop along if you are in the area (there is a vintage car rally on as well in the town so plenty to do) Today's card is one that I will be demoing and is the card spotted in the background of the picture for Thursdays card!
This is made using the ornate pierced noble design die used to make the card blank as well as all the layers. I use a plethora of techniques on this card which makes it a perfect demo card!
If you want to know how to make this one you will need to come and see it in real life, though I may make a Christmas one and list the instructions for that one a week on Wednesday as my design Team entry for Creative Expressions.
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft dies by Sue Wilson
Ornate pierced noble design
Classic folder flower
White seam binding
Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearls
Iced snow
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous, just gorgeous. Those Nobles are really fabulous.
Have fun in Fleetwood.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card thank you. Take care Kitty.
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous would make a fabulous wedding card but you could add any sentiment and anyone would love to receive it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card,........I see this as a wedding card, it is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteI too see this card as a wedding card .I just adore the noble range of dies. this is your best yet. Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, such a lovely and elegant card, suitable for many occasions. I am sure those attending the demos will come away with tons of inspiration. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. Your demos are going to be brilliant. If I lived closer I would be there. I am looking forward to the Christmas version. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, John. I look forward to seeing the Christmas version.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northamton)
Morning John, wished I could get there to see you demoing but will have to wait until September and Ally Pally. This is my kind of card, all glitzy.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Sunday, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John the noble dies are really so useful and create interesting cards. Have a good day today safe journey love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeletegood morning John, another beautiful card, thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteit with us.Hope you have a good day, I expect you will if you are card making!
Best wishes JosieBxx
Hi John, great card and look forward to the Christmas card! Have a great day.Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! I adore these flowers and this die is next on my list.
Lorna D
Simple? Simple? Not to me itwouldn't be Lining up the mats, making sure each piece is centralised etc No I'm kidding I love it I've got the squares and will try this out
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteReally pretty and elegant card today, love it.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Morning John, Beautiful card, I will be missing for a couple of weeks as I have my Daughter and Grandchildren coming to stay for a holiday and they keep me very busy! Love spending time with them! Back soon, love Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteLovely card-very pretty. A good one for a special occasion.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, A beautiful card, it would make a lovely Wedding or Anniversary card too.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love the card, but again not too keen on the focal point of the ribbon I find it a bit overpowering, Good job we all like different things.
Lydia
X
Love everything about this card, gorgeous! Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John love this card so will wait with baited breath for the instructions for the Christmas one. Have a good day
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the noble dies and the way that you have used this set. Enjoy your day. Thanks,
Heather
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. I hope you have a lovely day in Fleetwoid. I look forward with bated breath to the instructions for the Christmas Card. I do love your Christmas cards. But your costing me a fortune in dies.
Gorgeous John, this would make a wonderful wedding card.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYou Are So Extremely Busy With All Your Tremendous "Workshops" But It Must Be Fabulous Meeting All The Wonderful Crafters And Seeing How Much They Enjoy What They Are Achieving To Make, I Just Love The Tone On Tone Look And Would Use This For A "Christmas Card".
I Love The Ornate Pierced Noble Design Die, Your Stunning Flower, The Seam Binding Ribbon And The Touch Of, My Favourite Product
"The Awesome Iced Snow"
John Thank You So Much For Sharing As Always.
Enjoy Your Day!
Hugs From Sam x
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteRosemary x
The card is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeletevery nice John ,white on white fab ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card . Have a good day.
hugs Maria x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is lovely
Hope you are having a good day
Maggie
Hi John, aaah, this is the card that was lurking in the backgound on Thursday! So glad you've put it on, it's absoloutely stunning, I love love love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, Deb C xx
Oh John, this card is absolutely gorgeous. It just took by breath away when it came up on my computer screen. Wish I lived closer to see all the fabulous demos you do but alas, I live in Canada. Looking forward to seeing the Christmas card with the instructions. This is surely one that I will try and do. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGlad to see another noble die frame card, it's lovely.
Hugs, T x
I too would love to join in on some of your demos...I live down in Dorset, any chance....Love white on white cards...luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, just got back from Manchester so I'm late!!! Beautiful card today!!! Hope you have a good day!!! Safe journey!!!
ReplyDeleteLoopy Lynda xxx
Hi John, this is such a gorgeous card. I shall look forward to seeing your Christmas version. Lainie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived closer so I could attend. I look forward to the details near Christmas.
Than you for sharing.
Petrina
New York
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou know how I am about felt but otherwise very pretty card with the white on white.
Looking forward to the Christmas version.
Have a great evening.
Ang x
Hi John, gorgeous card any card made with the noble dies are always perfect, be nice to see the Christmas version of it.Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteWow another gorgeous card today, I really love this one.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the christmas version too.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Beautiful, all white creation.
I love this fab design.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
The noble dies make such a good card base. You have a busy, but I am sure fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton