My true love sent to me! Well after what feels like weeks of drawing, testing and sampling my new Christmas ranges of stamps and paper pack are finally available! I have had a fascination with the song the 12 days of Christmas for years and so my first designed range for Christmas just had to use the song as its starting point!
I wanted to create a set of stamps and matching paper pack that covered all the 12 days however I wanted it to focus on the Partridge in a pear tree image as I feel its so flexible. The idea was that whilst it was christmassy (is that a word) it would work for anyone and has elements that would be useful for other occasions. For the next few days I will be showing a different set each day starting with the 12 days collection.
There are 2 sets in the stamp range, a few of which I have shown here ( I will, over the next few weeks, add descriptions and methods for the cards I am showing) is made using the main image from the Partridge in a pear tree set along with some of Sue's fabulous Festive dies.
The cards at the front are made using the main set as well as the 12 days set, this has 12 individual square stamps one for each verse of the song (and yes I don't think I will ever forget the order of the lords leaping and maids milking etc!) these are sized so that you can stamp each of the smaller days around the main element to make an 8"x8" square. This means that you can make a 12 days advent calendar with this, something I will be showing nearer the Christmas period!
Finally, for today, there is the matching paper pack. I designed this to have a selection of patterns and stripes as well as small and large version of the images.
The pack is 48 double sided pages using the classic colours of Rich Red and Brunswick green as it is m,watched to my favourite Christmas colours of foundation card, like Phill Martin I love things to match lol. The paper pack is great for making your backing layers or use the images to make quick cards just by cutting up the pack.

I hope you like these designs as much as I do, another set tomorrow, the range in full, along with the ribbon and card etc I have used are now available in Julia Watts online shop, click HERE to have a look!
HERE is the link directly to the stamps!
Enjoy x


Loving these stamps and what you've shown us so far. The paper pads are just my cup of tea too. You have been busy :0) xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteTwo Words " just brilliant" Thank you so much, take care Kitty.
Morning John, beautiful cards and your stamps and paper pads are fabulous looking forward to see the rest of your samples.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, what a fabulous range of stamps and the papers are fantastic, very classic. Well done you, another winner. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy! The range looks great - sure they will be a huge success.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThese stamps are gorgeous, I also love the paper set as well.
Keep up the great work, it's much appreciated, you are very gifted.
Have a great day
Maggie
Fab, fab, fab stamps John, love them!
ReplyDeleteLovely papers too and a lovely card,
XxxRuth
Absolutely wonderful designs John! Beautiful card, very classy. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThese look absolutely fabulous!!!
You are extremely talented, and your cards are wonderful. I will definitely be buying these and trying to replicate them :-)
Lorna D
Your cards are top notch , very classy and beautifully designed .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John, Fabulous selection and gorgeous stamps and design papers!! Stunning cards ,can't wait to see the next samples.You are so creative!,a genius! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteThese will be great for batch card making, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card and your stamps and paper look beautiful. The trouble is my wishlist keeps getting longer,looking forward to seeing the 12 days advent calendar. Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
What a fab stamp set. I love the matching papers. Can't wait to see the rest of your designs. x Annie P
ReplyDeleteOhh John, you've certainly come up trumps here, the paper and stamps look magical and looking forward to seeing all of your samples. Great design and so traditional.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow! these look amazing. Great designs. Love what you have shown us so far.
Lydia
X
Good morning John, well these are absolutely scrummy!!! Well done you. : )!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Really nice stamps John, beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Eh Up John
ReplyDeleteIn the words of wee Jimmy Cranky, its fandabidozie! The black and white card is superb.
I hear the sound of tills ringing in craft shops across the land!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards, and your papers and stamps are just divine. WELL DONE YOU!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Looks fab John, well done and Congrats, just need to get them on C&C, xxxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful papers and stamps John - you must feel so satisfied with the result of all your hard work. Pat x
ReplyDeleteWe'll done john. Great job again. Some fabulous samples. X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection of papers and stamps. Well worth all your hard work. I love all the cards you've shown us. I especially like the embossing folder you've ysed on the first card that's shown.
To John,
ReplyDeleteYou Must Be Truly Thrilled When You Joined "The Creative Expression Team" As They Are Just The Very Best!!! And Being Able To Bring Your Own "Fantastic" Talent Now Producing "The Most Awesome Paper Pad" "Stunning Stamps" And I Must Say "Truly Outstanding Cards" I'm So Very Impressed, You Must Have A Job That Your Incredibly Happy Doing. John Thanks So Very Much For Sharing Your Talent And Your New Products.
Hugs From Sam x
fabulous, absolutely fabulous....the stamp sets, the pattern papers and last but not least the cards....they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! you have a remarkable talent for designing. Congratulations
ReplyDeleteWow John, these are lovely, you must be so proud of these sets, I am looking forward to seeing the rest.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
So much thought gone into your work with stamps and papers to co-ordinate. Wonderful designs, well done you! love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous. Love the stamps. Love the paper. Stunning.
Anne O
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuperb cards created with your lovely stamps.
You paper look very lovey, and what a great idea to match the papers with the stamps.
Love all those cute square cards made with your wonderful designed stamps.
Congratulations on your fab designs.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
wow they are all fabulous, I really love the stamp designs and the paper pads
ReplyDeletethey are all fantastic and I bet you are so pleased with them.
These are going to be flying off the shelves.
Can't wait to see more and how you made them
Wow Jihn these are fab xx love the first card and like you say that stamp is nit just for Chrstimas!! By the way Chrstmassy is a word in my book!!! can't wait to see the priest of your makes xx GailT xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards made with fab stamps and paper pack ,well done must be nice to see your own range Laura O
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous, and truly beautiful.
I volunteer at a local school, and often go on the chartered school bus with the children. At Christmas we always sing carols whilst travelling to school and this is one of our favourites. (I confess that I printed myself a crib sheet!!)
Maureen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love your new stamps,and the card you have done is lovely.
Love Angela x
Hi John, the cards are stunning the new stamps an papers the fab well done you. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteFab cards, the new stamps, etc are just so appealing...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, catch up again........Well these papers are truly amazing, I love them, yes got to have them and also the stamps to go with them, they are fabulous xxx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Thursday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
ReplyDeleteDisini kami menjual Obat Sipilis herbal Gang Jie dan Gho Siah dari De Nature Indonesia yang diformulasikan kusus dengan kandungan herbal alami yang berkasiat, mampu mengobati penyakit sipilis, gonore, dan keputihan berlebih secara efektif tanpa menimbulkan efek samping. Selain terbuat dari bahan herbal, obat tersebut juga telah terdaftar dan teruji klinis oleh BPOM Ri jadi sudah terbukti ampuh. Dijamin dalam waktu 3-5 hari penyakit sipilis yang anda alami dapat disembuhkan.
great DESIGNS I have really enjoyed watching Thanks
ReplyDeletecame here after seeing the card on uyour blogg I missed these back in July
ReplyDelete