Well I covered all the days yesterday so look back for the second day but I thought it would make a great title! lol
Todays reveal is the Holly Tree elements stamps set, A5 clear stamps. This was drawn as a Christmas tree entirely made out of positive and negative holly, I loved the tree so much I drew it twice in different sizes! The tree makes a great stamp just used on its own however, as I have in this card, the sentiments are designed to match the Holly style and can be used underneath. Here I used the Joy and simply embossed the design on black for a quick yet high impact card.
As with all of my Elements stamp sets I have made sure that there are different elements in the set. This means that you can make one or all your Christmas cards simply using this one set of stamps. I have also included a selection of baubles in there to use for small cards or tags or to build up pictures. Why not decorate the tree with the mini baubles?The holly border and corner are quite interesting in this set as these work separately or together to create borders or frames and the have been designed so that they can be used in continuing strips.
The next card shows this matched with my paper pack, just to show how the designs all work together. I love the simple stamped tree element and it lends itself to so many different mediums and stamping techniques. In this card I have stamped the image with gilding flies so in real life there is a glittering real gold feel to it!
As with all the reveal cards these will appear individually with ingredient lists and descriptions!
All my designs are now available in Julia Watts online craft shop click HERE for the shop.
Another reveal tomorrow,
Enjoy...x
Morning John, two gorgeous cards love them both and your stamp sets are fantastic too will be ordering these for sure.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and stamps, thank you Take care Kitty.
Hello John, you new stamp sets are gorgeous, love both the examples you have shown here. The tree is wonderful. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteOh I love this set, it's so versatile! Gorgeous cards. The link to the shop doesn't seem to work. Debra x
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards-quite different & a perfect way to show how versatile your stamps are.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John, fabulous cards this morning!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteWell the sun is shining here fingers crossed it stays that way : )
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and your stamps are wonderful , you have thought of everything .
Elaine H X
What beautiful stamps, John. I need to check them all out on Julia's site.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning cards and the stamps are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI remember the first card, it looks fantastic close up. Plus how you stamped on the ribbon absolutely great technique.
Also love the second card, but then I love all your cards, keeps me inspired.
Off to Norfolk today to celebrate our youngest Daughters 30th Birthday, plus most importantly see our two eldest Granddaughters.
Hope to be able to check in on your blog, if not will have to catch up when we get back.
Have a great weekend
Maggie
Blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday! Lovely lovely lovely I'm not brilliant at stamping but will give these a try
ReplyDeleteHi John, Two beautiful cards ,love the stamp set ,very versatile love the gilding flies too!,, lol .Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeletefab cards and stamps trees are stunning ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp set, the tree really different!
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards today, think the first is my favourite, just love the black and gold together.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and the stamp set looks great.
Thanks
Heather Treble
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove your stamps. The second card is my is my favourite I find the first one a bit too dark for me.
Lydia
X
Morning John, These are lovely, I think I like them better than your set yesterday, but I keep changing my mind.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards today. I'm living your stamp sets.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the tree and I love the starkness of the first card.
Not sure that the "gilding flies" will take off (pun absolutely intended lol!) and how many pillows were sacrificed for the fluffy bits in your photos lol?
Have a great day.
Ang x
Wow! I love Christmas trees and have loads of stamps but now I need this set too. The detail is absolutely beautiful and I love the idea of decorating it with the mini baubles. Two beautiful cards, the second one is my favourite. Pat x
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing stamps, superb card...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, what a super tree design sheer genius - have you stamped the ribbon or moved into haberdashery as well - wouldn't surprise me to hear you had!! have a good weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteJohn, I love your tree stamps! Is there anywhere else I can get them, as Julia doesn't send to Ireland?
ReplyDeleteJohn, I love your tree stamps! Is there anywhere else I can get them, as Julia doesn't send to Ireland?
ReplyDeleteMorning John, finally caught up now. The stamps are gorgeous, you must be so proud of yourself, I know we all are of you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this stamp set and your cards are beautiful !
Have a good day, hugs Maria x
Fabulous card John x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, the tree lends itself to decoupage. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat Can One Say Other Than Your Cards Are "Truly Magnificent" "Very Classy" And "Rich" I Just So Love Your Stamps, You Get So Many. John Thank You For Sharing Your Talents With Us It Gives Me So Many Ideas For My Christmas Cards.
Hugs From Sam x
Hi John, Wow, I love these stamps and these cards, the tree is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 gorgeous cards made with your lovely stamps.
They both looks so wonderful.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, 2 very beautiful cards if I had to pick it would be the 1st one as I love the gold tree on the black background, I wish I could do stamping lol mine always comes out a Muddy looking mess an believe me I have tried many times over the years an own many stamps, oh well least I can die cut. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Christmas tree! Ingenious to make it out of holly leaves. Love the cards too.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Both beautiful cards, I love this set of stamps and you can see
ReplyDeleteby the detail on them you have put so much care and thought into them.
love them all so far and can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow.