Saturday, 19 April 2014

Thank you So Much

Happy Saturday,

Today's post is especially for you, I mean ALL of you.  My Card on Thursday got a massive response and some lovely comments.  I also noticed that my followers passed the 100 mark so thank you everyone!!  As the card that everyone loved was made using a Sue Wilson background die I had to make my thank you card using another background die and a three fold card.

This card is made using the Californian background die which I cut three times, studded with pearls and mounted onto a blush card.  These were then matted onto Kraft card stock.  The flower is made a la Sue Wilson by rolling a spiral of felt with some loops of ribbon and foliage from spellbinders.

I really hope you all enjoy because I really wanted to say thanks!

John x

15 comments:

  1. Wow-another stunning card!!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely John, well done too on 100. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    Well done on the 100 followers, and another stunning card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card John, and congrats on reaching 100 - it will soon grow as word gets around. I'm poised in front of the TV waiting for Sue's first programme of the weekend. I know I'll be tempted with something, just not sure what at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola John
    Another stunner matey. Im guessing these triple layer beauties are not being posted lol! Well done on your 100 not out! Here's to the next 100!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Thank you for your beautiful card , and congrats on your first 100 followers .

    Have a lovely weekend
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. John, we all should be thanking you for coming up with some great ideas and for sharing them with us so that we can make them too. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, a beautiful card. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, Yet another Truly Beautiful Card, I'm also thrilled to hear you passed your 100 followers.
    Hugs from Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    Lovely as usual. Congrats on the 103!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John this is lush ,is it 3 cards or are Sperate.I have the die but nothing .came to mind when I looked,thank you for
    Sorry my iPad is acting up
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card ,am watching Sue on tv with all her fantastic dies at the minute ,can't go wrong with any of these dies [would love them all but like you am getting a few here and there }.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John. Congratulations on reaching 105 followers, you should feel very proud. What a gorgeous card, love the look : ) I assume all 3 parts are joined together, just not sure how? I would love to know how you did it, please, please share : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI John, congratulations on passing 100 followers. I am sure that number will continue to grow. But why are you thanking us? We all thanks you for the amazing ideas you are showing us, like this one. Is it made like the one a few days ago, because I've still not figured that out.
    Cheers
    Janice

    ReplyDelete