More experiments with the Sue Wilson Valencia die I'm afraid today! I cut the centre section in white PMD card three times however the planned card didn't work the way I wanted, therefore rather than just trashing the pieces I decided to make three separate cards using the piece and same colours and see what differences I could make. I love challenging myself as I'm sure you can tell form some of my creations!
The chosen colours were white and lilac however the first card I accented with a pastel blue card. This is a simple card with the die cut being foam mounted over the lilac card I simply matted the centre die from the set, cut in lilac and inked with distress inks, with the pale blue and added a spray of flowers cut from Spellbinders Cherry Blossom.
I really wanted to use the Sue Wilson quilled flowers die however It has been out of stock however I now believe Joanna Sheen has it in stock so when funds allow all the quilled dies will be my next purchase) The bow is a wide satin bow in blue however to get the floppy look I punched two holes in the top of the main piece and threaded the ribbon through so that I could get a floppy. hand tied, bow.
The card is finished with a few hatpins and some lilac gems and the first challenge complete.
Next Card Tomorrow, Enjoy...