Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Don't You Love Scheduling!

Happy Sunday Night!

Don't you love Blogger scheduling Today's post simply failed, I think it may have been my fault but I am not admitting it!!!

Instead here is a quick creation I made a couple of weeks ago when I made the filigree box and birdcage for Hazel.


I am planning a tutorial on this but with Work and Rehearsals it may be a while, click HERE if you want a reminder of the original project.


Enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. Hola John
    Did think they had pulled the plug in Benijofar today lol! Blogger does have a mind of its own now and then.
    Pretty little box, well you are the box man! Offski to bed now I know you're still alive hahaha!
    Buenos noches mi amigo.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful John, very delicate.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John. I did wonder what had happened, glad that we got to see this beautiful bird cage though. It is so pretty : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered what had happened when I came here and no card! Still, I would have forgiven you, it's a big commitment to keep up a daily post and I haven't found many who do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    I jsut thought you were having a day off...then when I clicked on for today's post Sundayu appeared too. Your birdcage is beautiful...love the aqua colour too.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete