Happy Wednesday,
Quick post today I'm afraid as the internet is still playing up!
Today's card is made using the Autumn Wreath elements clear stamp set and the tumbling leaves background. All the colouring is with three shades of Colour Cloud blending ink - Natural Rosewood, Sunlit Cedar & Decadent Bamboo. A really easy card to replicate as the shading is done with smoothies over the stamped images to get the tonal look.
Enjoy...
Saw the picture and thought oh no it's Autumn, then saw your title. I find the season very depressing because I hate the winter but I'm off on holiday tomorrow so it's okay. I do however, love autumnal colours and I love your card.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
D x
Hi John, absolutely stunning, love the colours, Autumn will be upon us properly very soon, I am already starting to rake up leaves. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, today's card is beautiful, your not the only one having trouble with the internet xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, love Autumn colours, also used to be my mums favourite. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi john
ReplyDeleteA great Autumn card beautiful colours.
Jan
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the colours as Bridget says but I have been raking up leaves for weeks from our beech hedge.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
The colours are fab, as is the card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, a gorgeous card in lovely Autumn colours.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card today. I will definitely be making this one or a version of it! Love it!
Anne M xxx
Morning John, lovely card today, gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Lovely colours John. Hope you get the Internet sorted soon. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, love the background stamp.
B xx
Lovely card, gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, and can't wait for my order to arrive so I can have a play with these stamps.
Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with your internet.
I'm hoping to have a craft day today, have so many things to make.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely Autumnal coloured card today although bright and sunny here.
Waiting for my card and colour cloud and gilding polish to arrive from Hochanda, can't believe it's a year they have been on our screens and seeing you on it brightens my day
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
I'm waiting for this background stamp too. Not had much time to craft recently except for cards I've needed to do, but the dreaded C looms so I'll have to start soon. I'm showing a craft group I belong to how to use pixie powders the week after next so I'm trying to get samples done for that. All your ideas are so helpful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove the card and as I'm an Autumn baby - same as you these colours are my favourite
ReplyDeleteReally unusual cards
ReplyDeleteCarol
Lovely autumnal colours on this card.
ReplyDeleteT
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. I loved that background stamp as soon as I saw it.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Love these colours John xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning Autumn themed card I love the colours. The stamps are beautiful. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
DeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Love these stamps, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning Autumn card John love the set up its brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xx
Morning John, I empathise with your internet problems, I am having similar problems too, you don't realise how much you miss it until it isn't there to use, so annoying isn't it haha.
ReplyDeleteThis autumnal card is stunning, I love,love,love the colours you have used and the finished card is a 'work of Art'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Good Morning John sorry to hear that the internet problems are still causing you so much grief I hope its sorted for you soon, I suppose its a problem between Openreach and your internet provider, they will put the blame on the other party.
ReplyDeleteA stunning card this morning I love your colours and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx
Beautiful card john x lovely colours x I may have to 'borrow' your inspiration when my stamps arrive x thankyou for sharing x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
That's beautiful John. I love the colours. Hope your internet is soon sorted out. It's so frustrating isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHi John. Nice design for today's card, not too keen on the colours though - sorry.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card, and I like the colours very much.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love these colours! Very autumnal and a great design too
June x
Hi John I ordered both these stamp sets and they came yesterday with the free ink pad so I'm all set to go but can't reach the card stock and have no idea where all the acrylic blocks are though could use a CD case of course. Think it may be better to wait until I can use them properly. Doors and windows went in yesterday and the inner wall is being demolished as I write so things are moving on. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat Card, John, love both the stamps and the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuperb autumnal theme card.
The stamps used are gorgeous.
Sorry to hear you are having interent probs.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Gorgeous card John. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Late night crafting here in the Ribble Valley but had to pop in to see your lovely artwork, and I love the autumnal colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWow John this is a gorgeous work of art.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this card and loving seeing the beautiful stamps.