Happy Friday,
A bot of news filled blog post today firstly the move! The craft cave is now almost up ad running and it took a lot longer than I thought!! Yes I didi keep running into things in my stash I forgot I had and stopping to play! However I have also had a set of Hochanda One Day Special shows to prepare for which start tonight at 8pm! So todays Card is my first demo on this evenings shows and finally shows you the Kitchen Roll technique, tune in at 8pm channel 39, Sky 663 or online in HD at www.hochanda.com.
In other news a quick reminder that next Sunday (the 21st) I will be running workshops with the Famous Phill Martin at one of his fab Craftathons! Theres more details on the picture below however a little bird told me ( alright it's Mr Martin) that there are a few spaces left ( I think he has added some as we already seem to be at the number first mentions. However this is now held in a larger venue than before and will be the first time Phill and have have workshopped together!
To book places please contact Honeypot Crafts in either Sheffield or Nottingham stores.
Finally My internet does not go in to Cassa Craft Cave until next Friday so the blog posts may be lighter than usual but there will be something everyday!
Enjoy...

A fantastic card John, hope you enjoy your craftathon with Phil, glad your move went well and enjoy your new craft cave.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card today John. Thanks for sharing all your news. Glad the move has gone well and good luck with the Craftathon.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John, love this card, the die is great and you can use it so many ways. The background is brilliant, must watch to see the paper towel technique. Hope the shows go well. take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteThe paper towel technique sounds interesting - recorder set. Pleased to hear move went well.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteToday's card will make everyone smile, I love it.
Jan
Morning John, so pleased the move went well, but finding all those things that you forgot you had, well that is the story of my life too, ha ha. shame about the wifi bit but only a week, so we can live with that.
ReplyDeleteToday's card is really bright and colourful, made me smile.......excuse the pun........I will be watching tonight as I love your Hochanda show's, I wished I lived nearer so that I could get to the workshops with you and Phill I bet that will be a laugh a minute with you both.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteLove it
Carol
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWell John SMILE that is what you and Phil will be doing on Sunday , enjoy your Craftathon wished like June I lived nearer to attend!!!!
Lovely card, looking forward to tonight and tomorrow's shows on Hochanda.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Stunning card
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card John! Glad the craft cave is coming along, looking forward to seeing photos!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the background it goes so well with the die. I am so pleased that your move went well. It must have been quite a job to move your craft cave. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, can't wait to see the kitchen roll technique. Recorder is set for your shows.
Glad to hear the move went well. Enjoy the craftathon with the lovely Phill.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow a stunning card today absolutely gorgeous.
I must record your shows to see how you made this card.
Glad to hear you are almost sorted in your new craft cave, sends like it is bigger than the last one, more room for stash lol.
Enjoy your preparations
Maggie
Lovely card John. Looking forward to watching tonight.
ReplyDeleteGlad the move went well.
Love Valxx
Superb card John. Look forward to seeing demo. Pleased you've got your craft cave up and running. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, John. Looking forward to they shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great card John. Will be watching tonight. Glad the move went OK and the craft cave is up and running. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Recorder set for all the shows. Looking forward to the technique used for this card. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Had forgotten you were on telly tonight, nice suprise and look forward to seeing the much awaited technique. Hope you will be very happy in your new home. See you at Phill's. Wow, that's come around quickly. SueL x
ReplyDeleteOoh I wish I could make it to your craftathon. Look forward to the shows, will record them as Johns son arrives tonight while you are on. xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John so glad to hear that now settling into your new craft cave, it must be so exciting to be using a new room, good luck on finding your goodies. I love this card and I will be recording your show, the colours look stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteGood to hear the Craft Cave is coming on! Love the card and wil try to meet you in Sheffield!
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat's there not to smile about? That card is gorgeous.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAt first glance I didn't see the "S" and did wonder why the sentiment was "Mile" lol! I personally would lose the right hand bow (not the flower) but the background looks amazing so I'm looking forward to the demo.
Also looking forward to seeing the new cave when you're sorted. Be interesting to see how you've managed to fit it all in lol!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteInteresting card, I'm wondering if the kitchen roll technique is similar to using the masking tape technique? I shall be watching tonight to find out
June x
Hi John love the card it brill see you tonight xx
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Lovely card john x looking forward to your shows x glad the move went well even with the crafty distractions !
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John. Glad the move went well. I am still waiting for a complete chain until I can actually start planning my move! Love how you have done the background of this card and will have to watch you on catch up to see how you did it as I am out this evening. I always find green quite a difficult colour to work with but it looks perfect here teamed up with blue.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Done TV catch up is in the offing tomorrow as I too forgot you were on the box. Lovely card. Like the background.
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John a great card today. Missed your show but will watch it on catch-up . Love your shows as they are always so informative and humourous
ReplyDeleteWendyxxxxxx