The Wifi Goes in on Friday so Hopefully Saturdays post will be a nice proper long one. Im sorry but until then its just going to be quick ones featuring the Festive Dies from Sue Wilson's new range!
Morning John, don't worry about the wifi, these cards on the blog are gorgeous, I really like this one, might have a try at doing it if you don't mind.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John and crafters all, Lovely card today John, as bloggers have said - you don't need WIFI, this leaves us crafters using our imagination as to how you have made it and which items that you have used. STUNNING!!!!! Love and crafty hugs Tina T xxxx
Morning John, Another stunning card. I actually started doing die cutting with my Christmas dies yesterday. Decided to do a load of die cutting then randomly create something, well that's the plan anyway lol. Enjoy your day Maggie
Hi John. Love today's card as it looks so classy. Of course, if you swapped the dies and sentiment, it would also make a great wedding or anniversary card.
Hello John, This is a lovely card. I like everything about it! Don't apologise - you blog throughout a Removal and preparing for Shows! Very impressive. Thanks! Myra
Wow John i love this card, i have this die and have just been staring at it waiting for inspiration to come. You have certainly helped by showing this card today, hopefully when you have everything sorted you could give us a write up about this one.
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous today's card xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Lots of detail in this die. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Very elegant. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, don't worry about the wifi, these cards on the blog are gorgeous, I really like this one, might have a try at doing it if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a gorgeous card don't worry about the quick posts as we love looking at your work.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, they may be quick posts, but certainly packed with gorgeous cards. Love this card, silver and white, always elegant. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, todays card is gorgeous and I love the colours used. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteI love this die and you've put it to good use here John. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteVery classy, really gorgeous.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally nice card today. Very elegant.
Anne M xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning christmas card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful elegant card.
B xx
Stunning card, very classy.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John, as bloggers have said - you don't need WIFI, this leaves us crafters using our imagination as to how you have made it and which items that you have used.
STUNNING!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Gorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Very pretty card. Lots to adapt from here so the card is okay to post.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning card John. Just love these dies.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card.
I actually started doing die cutting with my Christmas dies yesterday. Decided to do a load of die cutting then randomly create something, well that's the plan anyway lol.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Lovely card I think with the appropriate sentiment, could also be used for other occasions - winter weddings/birthdays
ReplyDeleteVery classy card John, I am afraid my head is not in Christmas mode yet. But am enjoying your cards which I will use for inspiration. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletereally gorgeous card, love the understated elegance.
Hugs, Rose
Love this card John it's beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you. June Horrocks xxx
Stunning card John
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John beautiful Xmas cards and I love how youve used these festive dies. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A stunning card, truly stunning.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I hope the Wi-Fi switch on goes well. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLike this card. Even have to admit liking the bow.........
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John. Love today's card as it looks so classy. Of course, if you swapped the dies and sentiment, it would also make a great wedding or anniversary card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning Card I Love Seeing Your Christmas Cards.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Love this card john x its stunning x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
This is such a beautiful card John. I really love it!
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hello John, This is a lovely card. I like everything about it! Don't apologise - you blog throughout a Removal and preparing for Shows! Very impressive.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Myra
Beautiful card John. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Makes me feel I should get on with my Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteWow John i love this card, i have this die and have just been staring at it waiting for inspiration to come.
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly helped by showing this card today, hopefully when you have everything sorted you could give us
a write up about this one.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA definite "John" festive beauty. Love the holly die.
Fingers crossed for the broadband and hugs for tomorrow.
Ang x
Ps....did you drop your dinner on that ribbon lol?
beautiful card love the dies xx
ReplyDelete