There may be some quick posts over the next couple of weeks as I am in the process of moving! The Craft cave is, of course, being moved and laid out first however with the usual WiFI issues involved in moving I have scheduled a lot of the posts over the next couple of weeks Ill pop in whenever I can and your emails go straight to my phone, as well as all comments as soon as they are received, I will still be able to answer questions and read all the wonderful comments my blog family leave me everyday!
Back to Today and I cant believe I haven't blogged this one, apologies If I have but I cant find it, this is a card I made a good few weeks ago for my demo day at Crafters Companion and I believe I left it with them to be displayed in their Newton Ayecliffe store.
I foam mounted each of these panels above each other then added the frames.
I added this to a panel embossed with the sea garden embossing folder embossed whilst in the largest double pierced square die. Whilst in the die I shaded the embossed portion using fresh grass colour cloud blending ink. A set of pearl corners and a few layers of white and primrose finishes the base card.
I cut the requisite poppies in primrose foundation card, shaped them with a ball tool and shaded the flowers with more of the colour cloud. I added centre cut and shaped in primrose and added a pearl in the centre.
I arranged the flowers around the frame and a smaller set around the Gillian die cur using the olive branch die cut in pastel green foundation card.
A few stick on pearls (5mm) and finished.
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's card is fabulous xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, good luck with the move, hope it all goes well. Love this card and the lovely fresh colours. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning, John.
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely gorgeous. Love everything about it.
Hope you move goes well.
Morning John, a gorgeous and bright card today love it. Good luck with the move.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh yes a lovely spring card today, I am a great fan as you know of the Nobel pierced dies and these circles really cut out superbly, as does the lovely gillian die, really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteOh you are going to be busy over the next week or so, and don't worry we in your blog family understand, I see that you have got the craft cave being sorted first, spot on, I wished I could help you.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful, summery card. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteD x
Nice bright card John .Hope all goes well with the move. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card Thank you.
Good luck with the move.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful , so fresh and clean looking. Got all of these dies so will have to have a play.
Good luck with your house move, I would not know where to start with my craft room.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Nice and bright!
ReplyDeleteHope your move runs smoothly!
Carol
A pretty card. Guess moving the craft cave must be a major task! Good luck with it and the whole move. Not something I relish at all but I'll have to one day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. Love the Gillian die set.
Anne m xxx
Beautiful card, really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house move.
Michele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Good luck with your move.
Jan
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the fresh colours you have used. I hope your move goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, this card is stunning and I love the colours you have chosen. Hope all goes well with the move.
ReplyDeleteMarion S. x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, lovely fresh colours.
B xx
Lovely card, very springlike in those colours. Love it! Good luck with your house move.
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Lovely card. I love those circles! Good luck with the move. I hope all goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card, I don't usually go for yellow but this is beautiful. Good luck with your move, I don't envy you. I wouldn't know where to start after living in my house for over 40 years I have a lot of "stuff" not to mention my craft room. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card, John. I wonder how much you will actually clear out of the Craft Cave before putting it all back in its new home!? Good luck with it all.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Good luck with the move.
Lydia
X
Hi John beautiful card, I love the freshness of the colours and the design is gorgeous, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John. Wish I was there to help you move. xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John hope the move is going smoothly without to many problems. A stunning card today and the choice of colours is just fresh and makes you feel sunny. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteA real beauty this one John love the colours just bought these dies. Thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Love this card, love Gillian. Have a good move, coming further North? SueL x
ReplyDeleteStunning John. I love layering circles since I first saw you demo this.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move. Try not to get too stressed.
Love Valxx
Love this, John. The colours are so different but they work.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful, thank you.
Sue Mac
Hi John, love this card, and the colours are great. Good luck with you move, I don't envy you one bit, but I'm sure your craft cave will be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, Hope all is going well with the move. Having done it several times I know what it is Like, the last was 12 months ago and I hope it was for the last time. Your cards as usual are just amazing. I haven't been using computer for a while as it has to be wiped due to the recent fraud I told you about,hopefully all will be well again soon. For now take care,and good luck with your move. Love Barbara D xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Just love this, the colours go together so well.
ReplyDeleteMust invest in the circle dies, use the square and rectangle all the time. Good luck with the move.
Lovely card have just bought the circle dies am sure they will be used a lot. Good luck with your move.
ReplyDeleteWow John what a bright and beautiful card today.
ReplyDeleteLove the summery colour and the die you have used in the middle.
This will brighten anyones day.
And as usual your finishing touches with the flowers finish it beautifully.
Oh John, would you prefer a " thinking of you" card to a " new home" card!! I hate moving house although it does give you a chance to have a real clear out!
ReplyDeleteToday's card is lovely and such fresh colours too. Still trying to decide between the pierced circles or ovals! Love Myra
This colour scheme may be rather different for you but it is quite gorgeous. I like he deisign.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your move. It is bad enough to moving a normal houseful but I don't envy you moving your 'cave' as well.
T
Hi John. I love the colours you have used on this card, perfect for spring or summer. I wish you all the best for your house move and send congratulations as we still haven't managed to sell our house yet. Just cleaning up as there is another viewing tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, this is such a beautiful card and the colour is gorgeous a really summer time look, good luck with the move, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is such a beautiful card and the colour is gorgeous a really summer time look, good luck with the move, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteYour card today looks so fresh and clean looking. Love the color combination you elected to use on it. Your design is great, too. Wishing you an easy move to your new location.
ReplyDeleteLovely card but I'm not sure about the colour combo It'd be a sad old world if we all loved the same thing
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the colours but love the design.
The craft cave would take a whole lorry to move on its own!
Ang x
Very pretty card john x lovely bright colours x good luck with moving x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
I really like this card. Not colours I would generally pick but I think they are really lovely xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and love the versatility of the circle dies.as yet mine are still in their original wrapper unopened. I haven't had time to play with them, but have lots of ideas thanks to you and Sue.
I hope the move goes well and you settle into your new home quickly.
I'm going through your post backwards due to my weekend away lol.
Off now to see your Sunday post.
Maggie