Happy Tuesday,
A simple die cut and stamped card for today featuring the Springs Child poem.
I created a set of frames using the Creative Expressions double pierced squares and set B. I used these to frame a piece of the Ivy Lace paper in soft Holly form my Christmas Shades paper pack ( I created this paper pad so that t could be used for Christmas or any time of the year)
Next I stamped the poem, from the Birthday Seasons clear stamp set, onto the backing from the pad which is shaded to look like you have used colour cloud in watering can Archival ink.
I cut 2 flags by hand using other pieces form the paper pad to match and shaded these with decadent bamboo colour cloud around the edges.
Next I cut the its and the herbs from the spellbinders herbs dies and shaded these with a smoothie and more of the colour cloud .
I made up the card as shown
Enjoy...
Love this one John. Great card.
ReplyDeleteD x
Love this card John. Papers are lovely. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is a gorgeous card love the colour of the paper and the poem is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a really beautiful card, love the shades of green. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, lovely card with lovely papers and great poem. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful card, beautiful fresh green colour. Have made a couple of the bags Julia demonstrated week before last. Julia said it was your instructions and measurement, they worked out great. Am aiming to make some more with my great neice on Thursday. She is three years old, very bright and with a little help with measurement will enjoy making a bag. She can put lots of peel off stickers to decorate the front and back. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely fresh looking card I must use green more.
Jan
Another wonderful card, beautiful fresh green colour. Have made a couple of the bags Julia demonstrated week before last. Julia said it was your instructions and measurement, they worked out great. Am aiming to make some more with my great neice on Thursday. She is three years old, very bright and with a little help with measurement will enjoy making a bag. She can put lots of peel off stickers to decorate the front and back. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card , leafy colours and so easy to replicate.
Watched you do this card or similar one on Hochanda, still waiting for my order lol.
Love and crafty hugs .
Tina T xxxx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the stamps and it is nice to see some older dies being used. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the pots of herbs.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, wow this card is amazing, I love it, those colours and patterns on your paper pads are so lovely, I am really pleased I have got some, might have to look at those dies for the potted plants too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSimple yet elegant. Beautiful card.
Anne M xxx
This is my type of card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, it's simple but elegant.
I love your paper pad.
Have a great day
Maggie
Good morning John, such a fresh and clean card love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card. Love the shades of green and how you've put it all together
June x
Hi John. A really clean and fresh card today. I love your paper pads, so useful. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely. No fuss, just clean lines and great to see paper being the key.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colours.
B xx
A stunning card John fresh colours perfect
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteCan only echo June Horrocks comment - absolutely beautiful. I LOVE that green. And the herbs stamps are fab.
Hugs, Rose
So pretty, xxx
ReplyDeleteVery vibrant and pretty
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia#X
Morning John, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteI managed to get the Geneva die at the weekend (the one I asked you about), thank you for your reply email.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John. I can't remember which one of you from Creative Expressions it was who introduced me to flags as a decoration, but I simply love them as they are so versatile, especially for those male cards. Love the both the colour and design of this card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card john x I'm kicking myself for not getting the herb dies ! Your papers look gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really individual card! Lovely soft greens. Thank you!
Love Myra
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely way to show your papers and these cute dies.
Ang x
Lovely card and could be used for all of the seasons I think it could be used for male and female cards too
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh I do love this card and the super,super design.
Great colour choices, and that sentiment is right on the nose as I am a spring Birthday person.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Lovely card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card john and love new paper you have designed.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course the star of the show, one of your new stamps
with beautiful words.
I love this one.
Hi John, love the soft colour green you have used on this card. The saying is lovely. Take care,
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Hi John. I believe I watched you demoing this card at silly o'clock this morning when I couldn't sleep. Nice to see greens making an appearance. SueL x
ReplyDelete