Happy Sunday,
Well I'm expecting a lot of laughs and fun today as I join Phill Martin in Nottingham for the Craftathon I can't wait! Todays card is the second project from me for the day and again uses the Pixie Powders this time with a stamp resist technique.
Net is still running slow hopefully better next week!
Morning John, it's a lovely card today, have fun with Phill take care, stay safe xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Wish I was coming to you and Phills craftathon . Have fun . Joycex
ReplyDeleteLove the card. Hope you have a great day today.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today.Enjoy your day.
Jan
A beautiful card today John have a great day with phill xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocksxxx
Morning John, love the colours in this gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card John in lovely colours. Enjoy your day with Phill.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Love the card. Bet you'll have lots of laughs today with Phill. Wish I could make the workshop.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card again today!!!!
I would love to be a fly on the wall at your Craftathon with Phill today - enjoy!!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx😀😀😀
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the resist background. Have fun with Phill and everyone on the craftathon.
B xx
Great card, John. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, a really lovely card, the resist stamping looks amazing with the pixie powder background. Makes me want to have a play today. Enjoy the Craftathon. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh a lovely card again today, wish I could get to your craftathon but alas it is not to be, hopefully I will see you all at Ally Pally, my tickets came yesterday.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful card. Inspiration is what I need right now as I managed to get on The Crafters Companion Design Team! I'm so exited! Anne M xxx
Pretty card, live the background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Brilliant. See you soon. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove todays card John. Enjoy the Craftathon.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Love that one John. It's really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow, John - this is a very,very beautiful card. Have fun today, I'm sure you will even if it is exhausting (but that will come later).
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good Morning John, now that card is just stunning I love the resist look but with the pixie powders it takes it to a new level. Have fun and enjoy the day. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I really like this card, especially the background. Have fun today, so jeleous. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John. I think today's card is very pretty. Love all the colours you have used. Hope you have a great time today.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Have a great day.
Lydia
X
I wish you could video today, i would love to be there.
ReplyDeleteStunning card and you need to show this technique, xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the wish I could be at Nottingham today but work calling hope you have lots of fun and laughing with phill xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and background.
I can guess the shananaghans you and Phill will get up to today so have fun!
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today I love it.
Hope you and Phil are enjoying your craftathon
Maggie
Such a beautiful card John the colours are gorgeous, I wish I could be with you today it will be hilarious, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card. Have a great day! I'm in a hurry today!
Love Myra
A beautiful card John. No doubt you are having a great time today. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I like the resist method with the pixie powders. The end r suit is quite gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteT
Beautiful card john x hope your having lots of fun today x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Gorgeous card today John. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing this. I am sure everyone is having a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you had tons of fun - would have loved to see the pair of you! Lovely card today too
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I'm in Canada so I don't get your show, but I hope you will have a video on this card. Have fun today.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card! Hope today was good
June x
I hope you had fun, i can imagine a lot of laughter and fun with you and phill working together lol
ReplyDeleteI love this card and always love the beautiful colours you always use for your card backgrounds.
I so wish i had your talent for choosing the colours.
I love this card.