There Internet is supposed to be going into my new Apartment today so hopefully a longer post tomorrow. It's another quickie Im afraid but hopefully you can work out what Ive done here with the pictures!
Morning John, hope you have settled in and that the wifi comes on quickly for you. Yes can work out what you have done, and a very lovely card it is too.
Hugs xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love this card John. There's nothing wrong with your quickies and by the time I'm finishing off my Christmas cards I'll be glad of some quickie inspiration. Thanks. D x
Hi John and crafters all, Thank you for sharing, this card looks lovely with acetate and snowman snow globe die and stamped background. Hi you get your WIFI today, we rely so much on it for all our gadgets!!!! Love and crafty hugs , Tina T xxxx
Morning John, Gorgeous Christmas card. I really enjoyed yesterday's workshop thanks for showing us all the techniques and answering our questions. Was fun getting messy with pixie powders. My pixie powder stand is now full and when I get my new storage shelves will be on show for all to see. Have a great day Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. I really should use acetate more. I hope it works out with the WiFi today. I know I would struggle without ours. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Good luck with the Internet We all rely upon it so much these days At work you can often hear me muttering and saying "bring back pen and paper" Love the card This snowman die is pretty/cheeky/sweet I dunno , there's just something about it that makes it so endearing
Hi John. Best of luck with your internet connection today. Todays card is my kind of card - you can never have too many snowflakes. I love the way the white snowflakes appear to be floating above the background, almost as if it were actually snowing!
Eh up John Lovely card and cute snowman..........I don't think I've used the word cute for one of your cards before lol! I bet I know who you're not using for broadband so you'll have a fair chance it'll be working lol! Ang x
Hi John. Can't beat a snowman and a few snowflakes for Christmas and of course that fabulous bow. Lovely card. Good luck with your installation. SueL x
This is another gorgeous christmas card, i love the colours and am assuming you have used microbeads. Hope the internet connection goes smoothly for you.
Morning John, today's card very pretty xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas card,I have the snowman die and have already made a couple of snow globe cards but thanks for this different idea.
Jan
Morning John, hope you have settled in and that the wifi comes on quickly for you. Yes can work out what you have done, and a very lovely card it is too.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card John.Hope you are settling in to your new apartment. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card today. Fabulous for the kids. Enjoy your new place you well deserve it! You work hard.
Anne M xxx
Love this card John. There's nothing wrong with your quickies and by the time I'm finishing off my Christmas cards I'll be glad of some quickie inspiration. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another great card.
Take care Kitty.
Good morning John, loving todays card. Hope all goes ok with internet. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Hope you're getting sorted in your apartment-bet the craft room was the first to be completed.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, such a great festive card, love all the glittery bits. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous card love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies and stamps thanks tracyw
Gorgeous card John. Hopefully chat next week when you have internet back, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, this card looks lovely with acetate and snowman snow globe die and stamped background.
Hi you get your WIFI today, we rely so much on it for all our gadgets!!!!
Love and crafty hugs ,
Tina T xxxx
Great Christmas card for a young family, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Christmas card.
I really enjoyed yesterday's workshop thanks for showing us all the techniques and answering our questions. Was fun getting messy with pixie powders. My pixie powder stand is now full and when I get my new storage shelves will be on show for all to see.
Have a great day
Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. I really should use acetate more. I hope it works out with the WiFi today. I know I would struggle without ours. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, a truly beautiful card, lovely your design and that cute little snowman in the corner.
ReplyDeleteHope you are settling in well to your new home, Kate x
Hi John. Great card. Hope all goes well today with the technical stuff!!!!! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card John hope all goes well for you this weekend
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Good luck with the Internet We all rely upon it so much these days At work you can often hear me muttering and saying "bring back pen and paper"
ReplyDeleteLove the card This snowman die is pretty/cheeky/sweet I dunno , there's just something about it that makes it so endearing
Morning John, I hope your internet installation goes well and gets you 'back up to speed'. Your card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Best of luck with your internet connection today. Todays card is my kind of card - you can never have too many snowflakes. I love the way the white snowflakes appear to be floating above the background, almost as if it were actually snowing!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteyour quickies are lovely and this one is no exception. Hope you get your internet today.
Hugs, Rose
Good Morning John good luck with the internet hope you dont have any problems with it. A stunning card today I love the design of it. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove snowflakes on a card, very pretty
June x
Hi John, I have loved your "Quickie" cards, and this one is no exception. Hope all goes well with your internet connection.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely card and cute snowman..........I don't think I've used the word cute for one of your cards before lol!
I bet I know who you're not using for broadband so you'll have a fair chance it'll be working lol!
Ang x
Hi John. Can't beat a snowman and a few snowflakes for Christmas and of course that fabulous bow. Lovely card. Good luck with your installation. SueL x
ReplyDeleteVer nice card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card once again! Hope all goes well with the Internet Installation! Fingers crossed!
Love Myra
Cute card john x hope you get your internet sorted x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFab card. Hope your internet connections goes smoothly.
Annette x
This is another gorgeous christmas card, i love the colours and am assuming you have used microbeads.
ReplyDeleteHope the internet connection goes smoothly for you.
Gorgeous card John. Hope the Internet is working now. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete