Todays card is a small sneak peak form my Hochanda shows next week where I will be launching my Autumns child stamp set along with a birthday year and a while host of Autumnal goodies. This will be part of the Hochanda First Birthday party and so there are special gifts and discounts!
Todays card features one of the embossing folders I have on the show along with the Gilding polish with a set of the three new colours! Tune in next Week to see how this technique is done!
On a more personal basis I am nearly all moved which means that as the Internet is not switched on until this Friday There will be a series of quick posts this week
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, another superb card, love the embossing folder. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery nice card John. Love the embossing folder. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and a fantastic embossing folder looking forward to see what other goodies you have for us and all your great demos.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card for the men in our lives, this pinpoint embossing folder does all the work along with gilding polish and or wax looks really effective .
Glad you move is going well!!
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, a very different card today, with the lovely techniques too, looking forward to seeing the shows because my birthday is the same day that Hochanda was launched (27th August) so it will be a double celebration for us.
ReplyDeleteHope you are getting more settled in, bet you are looking forward to getting the wifi up and running again, it is amazing how we miss it when we haven't got it nowadays.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love this embossing folder and what a gorgeous card you have made. Looking forward to next weeks shows.
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John, lovely card, a good one for the dreaded men's cards. Marion S. x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Great card John so effective.
ReplyDeleteJan
Great card-love it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI bought this folder as Sue used it o her blog recently. I love it. Can't wait to see the new colours.
Anne M xxx
Rather a different style for you John, but it looks great.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I love the embossing folder. It sounds like your move has gone well. It must have been some task to move the Craft Cave. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Really lovely card !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John, love this embossing folder. Glad to hear the move is al almost sorted, then it will be business as usual. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteWonderful card John
ReplyDeleteI love that embossing folder John and a lovely card, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the embossing folder, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
HI JOHN. LOVELY CARD, LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT SHOWS. HOW DO YOU DO ALL YOUR CRAFTING COMMITMENTS AND MOVING HOUSE? I TAKE ALL MY HATS OFF TO YOU.
ReplyDeleteHUGS, ROSE
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow the gilding polish certainly makes this card pop, I love it.
Enjoy your preparations for the shows.
I'm off to my Tuesday craft class soon.
Maggie
Hi John, love the embossing folder and such a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteHope the last bit of the move goes well.
Love Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Great card John. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove the card John that folder is a beauty glad your move is complete be happy in your new pad
ReplyDeleteThank you John love June xxxxxxxx
Good Morning John, looking forward to the new stamps and your card today is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx Glad to hear the move is almost sorted I hope you will be happy in your new home.xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love this embossing folder and used it quite a few times. Good luck with the remainder of the house move!
June x
Hi John. Sue made a card using this embossing folder on her blog and your card is completely different but they are both stunning. Can't wait for your new stamps.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot my cup of decaff today, sorry, but interesting embossing folder.
Looking forward to seeing the new stamps.
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is very different and striking but maybe not for me! Sorry!
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really elegant card, I love the embossed design.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hmmm I'm not sure I love the folder and what you've done but I don't think I'd get much use out of this folder
ReplyDeleteI love this card and the folder.
ReplyDeleteDefinately up there as one of my long list of favourite cards.
Can't wait to see the shows
Not really for me but would be useful as a male card without the flower.
ReplyDeleteHave to agree with Mrs Duck on this one. I like the background but am not enamoured with the flower colours. The tree lends itself to both gilding wax and polish.
ReplyDeleteT
Lovely card John. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi John Great card. Looking forward to seeing your new stamps.
ReplyDeleteHope you Are getting settled down in your new home.
Wendyxx
Hi John Great card. Looking forward to seeing your new stamps.
ReplyDeleteHope you Are getting settled down in your new home.
Wendyxx
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol