Happy Saturday,
I hope you all managed to catch the launch of the One Day Special last night! The shows continue today with a special 2 hour show at 11am till 1pm. The show times are 9am, 12pm, 4pm and Last Chance at 7pm. The 2 hour shows I have planned to show you loads of techniques using the Perspectives dies, The Pixie Powders, Embossing Folders and all the wonderful Cosmic Shimmer products I have on the show.
I have selected a range of quick Cards I made for the show to highlight some of the techniques and also to use the waste from the die cuts. As hard as it may be to believe but all these cards are made with the waste pieces from other projects!
Enjoy...
Morning John, your cards are brilliant, loved the demos will be watching today as well x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Fabulous show last night, can't wait to see what you do today. These cards are amazing and Sue has designed a wonderful set of dies. Have a brilliant day. Sue x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards today John. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteD x
Enjoyed your show last night, look forward to today's. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John and crafters all
ReplyDeleteLovely ideas with Perpective dies , recording all the shows so will be looking forward to watching them. Hubby is a cricket fan so he will be watching that.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards just love them.
Jan
Great cards, forgot to record last nights show so am off to set the Sky box for all today's shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards and so useful with these dies. Will watch today and last nights show was so full of information. It was full of useful stuff.
Loved it.
Anne M xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI was out yesterday evening but had set the recorder and will catch up with the show. I must check the recorder is set for the 2 hour show today, I may have missed that on the schedule, but what a great idea.
B xx
Morning John, oh wonderful show as always, I am out for most of today but I will be playing catch up, I love to see you work, you are so inspiring and funny too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John all your cards are gorgeous. Those dies are so nice to use. I enjoyed the show. Now I know what to do with my inky kitchen roll. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great cards not seen last nights yet but have it recorded along with today's so will catch up tonight with them looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, great cards. Recorder set for all todays shows and looking forward to catching up with last nights show later.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Just watching last night's show. Great cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great cards, love recycling waste!
ReplyDeleteCarol
I did manage to catch the show later on last night. You have done a marvelous job with these dies, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLoved the show last night and the demo was amazing l
I can see a lot of us making box lids and merrily crafting with the pixie powders.
Amazing what you can do with them.
I've made sure I've got my HD box set to tape all of your shows as I'm out today.
Keep up the great work, you inspire us all with your creations.
Maggie
Waste not, want not. You certainly follow that mantra, John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant use of "waste".Am recording the shows -something to look forward to.
Many thanks,
Sue Mac
Brilliant show last night John. Will have to watch today's shows on catch up as I have my very mobile 8 month old Grandson for the day and I haven't managed to get him into crafting yet! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, have not caught up with the show yet, but hopefully will today, along with the live shows. These cards look great, and as I have a few of these dies, it will definitely inspire me to use them differently. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Was really excited when I saw what you were selling on your shows. I am a big fan of these cards, they are right up my street. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLoved the show last night John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
These are great John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John. Quite a different post today. It just goes to show the you shouldn't just throw the waste bits away. Love the look of all the wonderful sparkly products. I must watch last night's show before you start again today.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of cards that say it all!
Have a good weekend
June x
Cannot believe these card were made from the waste pieces x they are all lovely john x
ReplyDeleteHi there John managed to catch up from yesterday's show, great demos and tips as usual, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon John, I really enjoyed your program yesterday evening and the cards you have blogged are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteThe nice thing about these perspective dies is that there isn't really such a thing as waste, making them very cost effective.
ReplyDeleteT
Fantastic sow John, and some fabulous card, Was not sure about the perspective dies but they are now on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John (or is it The Lockwood lol?)
ReplyDeleteGreat shows as usual.
I'll never look at kitchen roll in the same way again.😆
Ang x
Great great shows I am lucky to own 2 of the sets and just love them I have used the HAPPY one such a lot - it's especially good for my difficult male friends and relatives
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to have to add the rest to my collection
Interesting technique with paper towels. Will give it a go.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Like the cards John. I have three of the dies. Haven't been able to watch the shows yet but hoping to later especially as have these dies. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete