Happy Sunday,
I'm still here in sunny Norwich at sew simple today we are doing a workshop of die cutting and Pixie Powders. I thought I would show a card I made just using the Belgian background and Peacock green and midnight blue oasis powders. I love the simplicity of this card and the colours and shine you get from the Pixie Powders!
I have added a few pictures of this one as its so simple there isn't really need for instructions ( or am i being lazy as its getting late and I'm on hotel WiFi? lol
enjoy...
Morning John, today's card is very pretty xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card and love these two colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
What a fantastic card. So dramatic. I love it. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLike you say doesn't need explaining. Really effective card.
Anne M xxx
Oooh I like this one John, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, clean lines and colours. Looks quite intracut through it's simplicity.
Hotel wifi not always good. Enjoy your workshop in Norwich.
Love and crafty hugs.
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, how can anyone think you are lazy, never, you are on the go from morning to night especially creating all the wonderful samples and showing us new and old products.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the colours too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I like this one,it's different ,love the colours
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteNo words are needed, this card is great I love the colours of the pixie powders.
enjoy your workshop.
Maggie
Oh WOW John this is stunning. Is it the pixie powder colours that throw the black out for that lovely dramatic look or the card that shows off the pixie colours, either way it's just stunning. Lucky lucky ladies that get the chance to make this today. As for how it's been put together, I can suss out the die part but as I've no pixie powders or watched any shows or YouTube vids on them i wouldnt know where to start to get that effect, so its me thats the lazy one John for not watching the Pixie Powder tutorials, youve enough to do ☺ congrats June on your Particraft win.
ReplyDeleteHave an enjoyable workshop day John - Ahhh Haa xx
Very effective John - love the colours.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. It may be simple but very dramatic, the colours with the black work so well
B xx
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Those Pixie Powders are amazing. Have a great day today I know the people at the workshop will. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card, very dramatic. Looks just like a stained glass window, very "regal" in colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good Morning Johm I had a play with my pp yesterday and the colours are very dramatic love them, and your card is just stunning I love the way youve used them in the background with this die. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteIt may be simple but boy does it pack a punch It is lovely and against the black it (as Sue would say) "sings to me
ReplyDeleteSimple cards often look the best. This is lovely, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, very impressive card today. Unfortunately I missed the shows on Hochanda showing Pixie Powders so a bit in the dark as to their use, but the few times is lovely. Have a great bank holiday weekend. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteThis is a wowser John love it the dies are brill I've mot got the powders yet going to the Bolton craft fair so it won't be long before I get some lol thank you John xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Hi John, loving this card. Very Deco look and loving the colour shades. Stunning in its simplicity.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and colours. Gives it more than a touch of Art Deco.
Happy demoing!
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow what a stunning card today, very vibrant and eye-catching.
Lovely card , )
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteSuch a delightful card, love the pixie powders
Smiles
June
Love those pixie powders John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Wow John
ReplyDeleteLike yesterday's card this card is so striking. Not to sure about the pixie powders though.
Morning John, I love the simplicity of this card. Very striking colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, Wow just love these colours. Looks like it might be relatively easy to achieve,will let you know if this turns out to be the case. Barbara D xx
ReplyDeleteSuper card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletejust one word: GORGEOUS.
Hugs, Rose
Gorgeous card John. Must try similar.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever use of the die - very dramatic colours - lovely.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Hi John. I have just bought this die, but I wouldn't have thought of doing this with it. What a very clever idea.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
So dramatic and effective too! Love the dies.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
What a great card. So simple but made dramatic by the of colours.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card john x the background die looks great x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
great card so different from your usual ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, wow love this card, the dramatic black is the perfect foil for the colours. great layout too. Bx
ReplyDelete